"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Anyone have bachelor pad economics in ebook or PDF format?

eli77

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
2,701
Reaction score
595
Location
Miami fl
Heard good things about it and haven't read it yet been dying to get my hands on a copy.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,761
Reaction score
7,971
Location
USA, Louisiana
here's a listing of library copies that you can probably borrow as an interlibrary loan through your local library:
Public libraries is the most under used resource in the US. I seldom buy books, but I read all the time. Public libraries have budgets to purchase books. When you become a regular at a library branch, and your library does not have a book you want, you can ask them to get it and they will. I have never bought a book I wanted to read, if something comes out that I want to read, I will tell the librarian and they order it.
 

eli77

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
2,701
Reaction score
595
Location
Miami fl
Public libraries is the most under used resource in the US. I seldom buy books, but I read all the time. Public libraries have budgets to purchase books. When you become a regular at a library branch, and your library does not have a book you want, you can ask them to get it and they will. I have never bought a book I wanted to read, if something comes out that I want to read, I will tell the librarian and they order it.
We have a good library system where i'm at I doubt they have that book and i've done interlibrary loans before thanks for the info.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2022
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
1,296
To those that have read is it worth? I'm happy spend the money if it is. I moving out in a few months and just started renovating an apartment to live and teach out of.
 

Not Dead Yet

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2021
Messages
28
Reaction score
42
Age
56
To those that have read is it worth? I'm happy spend the money if it is. I moving out in a few months and just started renovating an apartment to live and teach out of.
First three chapters and the table of contents are available in Kindle preview. Try it out and decide for yourself.
 
Top