Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone have any experience with blogging and SEO/copywriting?

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm looking to start getting my feet wet in this area.

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAgent might know, he's doing something similar....

When it comes to blogging and SEO, it's all about driving traffic to your site and earning revenue off ads.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SEO marketing might be the most competitive market i've ever encountered. The good ones are american sniper esque level good. They spend all day reading SEO books, going to google SEO seminars and know every possible nook and crany of SEO and how algorithms are programmed to work.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a blog in my link called thestarsolace.com

my blog is getting popular.......I will be truthful with you and must people don't want you to know any of this

seo is bullcrap, if you don't have good content and good marketing skills then forget about having traffic.

Do not waste your time with seo unless you have cash to blow. What bring traffic is great content and never ending promoting your site.

Period, get at me if you need some tips and help.

For copywriting go to legalzoom.com

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:

my blog is getting popular.......I will be truthful with you and must people don't want you to know any of this

seo is bullcrap, if you don't have good content and good marketing skills then forget about having traffic.

Do not waste your time with seo unless you have cash to blow. What bring traffic is great content and never ending promoting your site.

True true...

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am actually dabbling with the idea of setting up my own blog and youtube channel in which I teach stuff like C++, VBA, Accounting, Mathematics, and Excel.... these are my areas of expertise....

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:

Thanks for the tips. Your blog looks so much more better and professional then mines. I just starting blogging recently like about 1.5 weeks ago. I created my first personal blog this past week just to learn more about wordpress and website design. https://cbctutoringchronicles.wordpress.com/

I'm planning on creating another website next month once I have a bit more money that I will use to pay for a host like bluehost to make it look more professional and also allow me the ability to use wordpress.org and not that handicapped version from wordpress.com.

Amilz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to work in SEO. I thought google pretty much shut down the industry years ago.