Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

anyone have any baby steps to increase confidence/testosterone and beginner DJ tips?

SolidGK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello
In my experience, all major changes start small.

Most of the articles out there about being a DJ and especially increasing confidence are about shifting the way you think. It is usually pretty hard and takes along time to shift the way you think. I find what helps is taking small steps which in effect have a snowball effect and before you know it youve changed.
anyone have any small tips for becoming a DJ? just really small random stuff. ALso anything about increasing testosterone? increasing confidence? If we get enough of these we can put them together in a list...

heres some from the DJB FAQ webpage....

Dont masturbate
eat right
drink alot of water
lift weights/exercise regularly
sleep less (not sure i agree with this)

add your small tips to this list and well see what we come up with
Thanks

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The "don't masterbate" is a load of hooey. I think it is some sort of joke. Masterbating is no different than having normal sex, as far as testosterone is concerned. So theyr'e saying having sex lowers testosterone? baloney!

ZMA will help restore normal testosterone production, but young guys really don't need it.

Eating fats also increases testosterone. A good oil would be flaxseed oil because of its high omega-3 content (an essential fatty acid.) That's sort of the gold standard of body builders.

If you are lifting weights, you should increase your food consumption -- try to get protein, carbohydrates and fats (such as flaxseed oil.)

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to add that there are many studies that show sleeping less than 8 hours will DECREASE your testosterone, not increase it. To keep test at optimum levels, try to sleep 8 to 9 hours a night. I think the author is confusing crankiness(due to inadequate sleep) with increased test levels. It is quite the opposite. In fact, one of the big symptoms of andropause(similar to menopause in women, test decreases etc) is crankiness. Sleep on that har har

Originally posted by BobbDobbs
The "don't masterbate" is a load of hooey. I think it is some sort of joke. Masterbating is no different than having normal sex, as far as testosterone is concerned. So theyr'e saying having sex lowers testosterone? baloney!

ZMA will help restore normal testosterone production, but young guys really don't need it.

Eating fats also increases testosterone. A good oil would be flaxseed oil because of its high omega-3 content (an essential fatty acid.) That's sort of the gold standard of body builders.

If you are lifting weights, you should increase your food consumption -- try to get protein, carbohydrates and fats (such as flaxseed oil.)

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook said one of the best and simplest things i've ever heard on this board: start thinking of YOURSELF as the catch, not her. If you can truly believe it, you're half way there already.

Pecker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lack of sleep does sort of change the brain chemistry and make you care less about what you say or do around girls. But "don't sleep" and "exercise" really conflict with one another. The latter is more important. Don't abuse yourself

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-DO activities/hobbies your good at
-Stay away from negative people and hang with those who boost your confdence
-Say Positive Affirmations to your self everyday (Im the BOMB! hell Im an ATOMIC BOMB!)
- Talk to EVERYONE you can ugly, old, fat, short, cousins, practice your speech, tone, conversation skills
- Drink Beer
-Read the DJ Bible until the positive stuff is Tattoooed to your head

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A majority of the stuff above is nonsense, most don't even know what there talking about. There are things you can do that raise testosterone, as well as things that lower it. here is a quick list.

Increase T
1. Steroids
2. Legal supplements include Tribex 500 and mag 10
3. Getting at least 8 hours sleep
4. Diet with plenty of fatty oils including red meat and fish
5. Masterbating, having sex
6. Moderate exercise in short, intense bursts, less than 45 min
7. Getting in a moderate amount of carbs and plenty of calories

Decrease T
1. Alcohol/beer
2. marijuanna
3. Lack of sleep
4. Stress
5. Chronic exercise
6. Vegetarian diets, low fat diets,low carb diets, low calorie diets
7. Depression
8. Drug use (heroin, cocaine, X, speed, etc.)
9. Painkillers, sedatives, (valuim, vicodin, etc.)

Thats a basic simple list.