“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Anyone Have a College Girlfriend?

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2002
Messages
229
Reaction score
0
Location
Cloud 9.
My girlfriend just left for college yesterday (her place starts late), and I was just wondering what other people are doing to get used to the change.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
ha you must really be on cloud 9 to think you two will stay together*




*unless she goes to an all-girls school or a school that forbids parties, frats, and alcohol
 

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2002
Messages
229
Reaction score
0
Location
Cloud 9.
Im not going to throw away 7 months with this girl just because she moved two hours away.


Of course, I realize that its unrealistic to hope that we will last long together while she's in college, but I'm going to try and make this last, of course you're all going to assume I'm biased, but she is honestly the best girlfriend I have ever had.

Not only do I want to try to make it work, but I feel obligated to after all she has done for me.
 

Eric Smith

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2003
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Nowhere
I have a friend who is trying to the long distance relationship. Its bad too seeing as how even though she calls him all the time, she always hangs up because they are fighting. My room mate broke up with his girlfriend last weekend because her friends told him that she was cheating on him.

They don't work but make a contest to see how long it lasts. I know someone who lasted 3 weeks and someone who has maybe another month tops.
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
I have faith in ya Evintide. If Eventide has been doing his job properly then the girl wouldnt cheat on him, because there is no guy at that college thats in his league, simple as that:p
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top