"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Anyone got the e-book Makeout Mastery by Jason King???

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2002
Messages
1,012
Reaction score
211
Location
UK
I recently got info on a new e-book by a guy called Jason King, it's called Makeout Mastery, and it's all about different methods of getting intimate with a woman on a first date, rather than waiting 3 or 4 dates down the line.

It sounds good, but I wondered if anyone here has bought it and what it's really like?

Another thing, Pook recommends being patient with a girl in order to get her to really want you, wheras this book gives methods to makeout straight away. Also Wayne Ross recommends the 'D' technique, which is to keep women 'dangling' rather than get intimate too soon.

So which method is the answer?? Makeout on first date, or keep her 'dangling'???? Seems to be a big contradiction here and I'm confused.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
I'm guessing its made for one night stands, exc?
 

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2002
Messages
1,012
Reaction score
211
Location
UK
No, I don't think it's designed solely for one night stands. It's all about getting intimate with women quicker than you usually would by using his techniques.

Have a read of his sales pitch at www.makeoutmastery.com

You can request a free mini-course, I have just received part 1 and his suggestions are:-

**********************************************
A SIMPLE BACK RUB GOES A LONG WAY
**********************************************

Do this little move when you're walking side by side.
During a high point in the conversation, reach over and
rub her back in a gentle circular motion 2-3 times, and
then LET GO. Don't keep doing it just because she's
letting you.

You are not massaging it, you are just gently
caressing her back to make her feel good. It will
enhance her positive feelings for you, and will
*condition* her to feel good when you touch her.

**********************************************
THE KILLER COMBO
**********************************************

If you're in a restaurant with her, and she's wearing
any kind of rings or bracelets, hold your hand out
(palm up), and say "So let me see your rings. Where'd
you get this one? How about this one? Etc."

What's this have to do with getting physical with her?
EVERYTHING.

The reason you stick your hand out is so she will give
her hand to you. Then, you take it and bring it closer
to you. Now, while you're touching her hand... caress
her hand and fingers once or twice.

Don't overdo it, or it will seem like you weren't
really interested in her rings to begin with... and she
will not trust anything you do after that, because you
have shown to her that you are capable of having
ulterior motives, and being dishonest.

Just caress the hand once or twice and then compliment
her on her skin. You could say something like, "Your
skin is so soft"... as you caress her hand, and then
put it back.

If her skin really isn't soft, then you could say.
"Your hands feel really nice. It's so easy to hold them
like this." and then caress them and pull back.

Don't overdo it... remember a tactic known is a tactic
blown.

Listen to me... I have done this HUNDREDS
of times, and it has always worked. How do I know it
worked? Because I would usually be kissing her within
5-10 minutes after I did that.

*************************************
 

RedZone122

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Yeah if anyone knows where that eBook is I'd like to know too...
 

KC_Seductive

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Guitar_Whizz


Another thing, Pook recommends being patient with a girl in order to get her to really want you, wheras this book gives methods to makeout straight away. Also Wayne Ross recommends the 'D' technique, which is to keep women 'dangling' rather than get intimate too soon.

So which method is the answer?? Makeout on first date, or keep her 'dangling'???? Seems to be a big contradiction here and I'm confused.

I found it is better to strike while the iron is hot.

There are a few good ideas in the ebook.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
248
Reaction score
0
Age
40
jason king? thats me man, just send me a email for a copy but ive changed the price of the book to about $300, just coz the success rate is so high. my email is in my profile. peace lol
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
jason king? thats me man, just send me a email for a copy but ive changed the price of the book to about $300, just coz the success rate is so high. my email is in my profile. peace lol
Greedy bastard... *bites tongue to prevent flaming*

**Edit : Unless you were being sarcastic**
 

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
my goodness what a clever scam
 

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2002
Messages
1,012
Reaction score
211
Location
UK
Originally posted by jason86
jason king? thats me man, just send me a email for a copy but ive changed the price of the book to about $300, just coz the success rate is so high. my email is in my profile. peace lol
I sincerely hope you are lying, my friend. I just looked at your profile, and you were born in 1986, making you 17 or 18 years old. How can you claim to be so experienced with women at that age?
 

RedZone122

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Guitar_Whizz
I sincerely hope you are lying, my friend. I just looked at your profile, and you were born in 1986, making you 17 or 18 years old. How can you claim to be so experienced with women at that age?
Are you fu.cking kidding me? God damn the people on this board get less intelligent every day...
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2002
Messages
1,012
Reaction score
211
Location
UK
Originally posted by RedZone122
Are you fu.cking kidding me? God damn the people on this board get less intelligent every day...
Relax, Redzone!! I knew he wasn't the real Jason King, but I guess it's hard to convey humour on a discussion board sometimes!
 

Beethoven

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Location
England
Even if jason86 isn't the real Jason King, there is indeed a user on SoSuave called 'Jason King', just use the handy search utility to find his threads. He even mentions the course you're describing.

--> Beethoven
 
Top