"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

anyone got "Sexual" Communication With Women by David DeAngelo

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

soopafly4eva

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2002
Messages
83
Reaction score
0
anyone?
 

captn caveman

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2003
Messages
151
Reaction score
1
Location
Finland
If you have the seminars, stick to them.

The sexual communication is a summary of those packed into 4 hours..

Seminar is better in a case that it gets you more into the mindset, and has more interesting info.. And has,

Helloooo, I am Johnny from Vegas :)

Though if you want a short 4 hoursession, it is ok.
 

soopafly4eva

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2002
Messages
83
Reaction score
0
alright. thanks for the info. I don't have any of his cds yet, so i'll think about it.
 

Jon E

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
1
Location
Vegas
Originally posted by captn caveman
Helloooo, I am Johnny from Vegas :)
Yeah, Johnny Vegas was pretty cool.

Ive downloaded a few of the sexual communication series off of Winmx but theyre really hard to get. Some of its new material thats pretty good but like Captn said, a lot of its just a rehash of the same stuff in his seminar series.

I have also downloaded some of his interview series and really liked them, maybe even better than the seminars. Its easier for me to pick up the mindsets, attitudes etc from listening to other people talk about their experiences rather than him just discussing the theory like in the seminars.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
I read through the pdf, and it's excellent stuff. But...it seems like a rehash of another post I've seen here
 
Top