Anyone got a good take on this fallacy ?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying to understand how women are able to dominate and control the sex / dating market so well

We know women will give up the goods quickly if they believe a guy is in the top 10% of males to try and secure him

Yet the remaining 90% of men don't seem to apply this same logic to women at all ? .....we have a society where men are literally paying a monthly subscription fee to women they've never met for naked content online via only fans , and yet this content that is seemingly becoming more and more available for free via instagram / TikTok as more and more girls try to financially capitalise on their beauty / sexuality

So how the hell do women keep the demand for this so high ? when its so widely and readily available ?

This phenomenon spills into dating apps where again a lot of men seem to be literally fighting over scraps whilst women enjoy abundance of options ......

Now granted these are all primarily online dynamics

However IRL sex work is also primarily a female dominated work enviroment ......and again supply seemingly far outstrips demand (especially when you look at the size of the P*rn industry) or at the very least is equal to it yet women are still usually able to command higher and higher prices for their "services"

I just can't for the life of me get my head around how women are able to maintain this charade where they are the "gatekeepers of sex" whilst simultaneously offering it out in abundance to anyone who's willing to pay OR meets a certain physical / socio economic criteria ?

I feel like at the moment a lot of women seem to think that pu$$y rules the world and what's more worrying is that men seem to be buying into it

This is certainly the narrative that's spread on social media

As I've outlined multiple times above when you look at what's actually going on.....theres a total abundance of pu$$y out there ?

how the hell do they maintain the illusion of scarcity / demand when it's available at such scale ?

Last edited:

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
... theres a total abundance of pu$$y out there ?
For who? You?

The bottom half of men on dating apps do not have an abundance of matches, dates or sex. I can look up the surveys if you like, but I don't see evidence of the abundance you claim for most men.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thirst is real. There are plenty of fools willing to give up their earnings for what’s being sold.
Yes I realise this but why !?!

Over the last few Years I've caught myself obsessing over women who in the cold light of day really weren't anything special or unique yet did an extremely good job of presenting themselves as if they were ....

As men we seem to obsess over pretty women like they are the rarest resources on earth I mean this forum is basically entirely based upon the concept of trying to catch them

But in reality theres pretty girls everywhere .....

I personally think modern women have done a brilliant job in creating a " look but don't touch " or " look and only touch if you can afford me" style system

Where they are constantly available to look at by anyone ( and this is why they all love social media so much )

But the second you want a piece of the pie they will make themselves as difficult to attain depending on how they perceive your value as a man

They all seem to do this to varying degrees too ,

its quite fascinating that men all over the world keep keep on falling for the same illusion

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For who? You?

The bottom half of men on dating apps do not have an abundance of matches, dates or sex. I can look up the surveys if you like, but I don't see evidence of the abundance you claim for most men.
Read my post again as you don't seem to understand what I am saying

The women are there

The way they control access to them is what I am questioning

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Read my post again as you don't seem to understand what I am saying

The women are there

The way they control access to them is what I am questioning
Research done on Tinder data says otherwise. Tinder research showed 80% of women have no interest in the bottom 80% of men. That's why I said "For who? You?" [1], to point out that the upper tier guys do not have a problem finding women.

You're assuming the bottom 80% of men are not fighting over 20% of women, but that's what the Tinder study discovered. If you want to talk on and on about your opinion ("The women are there"), without referring to any data outside your own head, maybe that is the end of that conversation.

For who? You?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just can't for the life of me get my head around how women are able to maintain this charade where they are the "gatekeepers of sex" whilst simultaneously offering it out in abundance to anyone who's willing to pay OR meets a certain physical / socio economic criteria ?
Like Pierce says, the thirst is real. And the thirsty fools allow women to 'gatekeep' the sex as a commodity. This is nothing new, that's why prostitution is the oldest profession and why men used to joke that 'women are sitting on their purse'. However, none of these women are relationship material, so their 'sex' is only carnal pleasure, nothing more. If you had sex with enough women, you'd see that most of these 'sex is my commodity'-women are not worth the trouble.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
For who? You?

The bottom half for the most part want things they don’t rate. Life is not fair. Adjust or check out.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying to understand how women are able to dominate and control the sex / dating market so well

We know women will give up the goods quickly if they believe a guy is in the top 10% of males to try and secure him

Yet the remaining 90% of men don't seem to apply this same logic to women at all ? .....we have a society where men are literally paying a monthly subscription fee to women they've never met for naked content online via only fans , and yet this content that is seemingly becoming more and more available for free via instagram / TikTok as more and more girls try to financially capitalise on their beauty / sexuality
Uhmm... you JUST explained how women can dominate and control the sex/ dating market so well. They are only going after the chads, while the average man basically gets no one....

The remaining 90% of men cannot "apply the same logic to women" because these men are not chads....

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Research done on Tinder data says otherwise. Tinder research showed 80% of women have no interest in the bottom 80% of men. That's why I said "For who? You?" [1], to point out that the upper tier guys do not have a problem finding women.

You're assuming the bottom 80% of men are not fighting over 20% of women, but that's what the Tinder study discovered. If you want to talk on and on about your opinion ("The women are there"), without referring to any data outside your own head, maybe that is the end of that conversation.
I couldn't give a flying fvck about research done on tinder , the platforms a mockery it's not real life

it's well established that women on dating apps have ridiculous expectations purely because there's far more men than women on there which allows them to be more picky and delusional

That doesn't translate into real life go to any bar / club or restaurant on a saturday night anywhere in the world and it will be choc full of single women

Same with coffee shops / shopping centres and gyms during the day again attractive women everywhere you turn

A top 10/20% male is going to want a top 10/20% female your talking 8.5"s / 9's and 10's.....why would he settle for a 7 just because shes interested and wants him

That means by logic theres still 80% of women out there who aren't going to get a sniff at a top 10/20% male regardless of their preference for one

THAT MEANS THERE IS A LOT OF WOMEN OUT THERE

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhmm... you JUST explained how women can dominate and control the sex/ dating market so well. They are only going after the chads, while the average man basically gets no one....

The remaining 90% of men cannot "apply the same logic to women" because these men are not chads....
You're missing my point

there's only so many " chads " to go around , and there's only so many women "chad" can entertain at once

The volume of women out there remains the same ( very fvcking high ) yet because they've created this preference system which men have bought into it allows them the upper hand

It's like one day all the women around the world decided

" ok this is how the dating game is going to be played..... we are all going to pretend we are hard to get. and every single one of us is the most beautiful girl in the world despite there being 3 billion of us , oh and we are going to drive up the demand for us by dressing scantly and posting half naked photos all over the internet oh and some of us are going to do p*rn "

And men have kind of gone .... " yeh ok just give me some pu$$Y "

Point I'm making is men are allowing women to dictate the terms and I can't understand why

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Point I'm making is men are allowing women to dictate the terms and I can't understand why
Not all men allow them to do it. Again just reality, we would do the same thing they do if we could. But we cannot. Adjust or whack off to pr0n.

plumber

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, nothing new. I think your a seasoned member and likely know this. Men target the top 10% of women, and settle for what they can get. Women do the same. Look further into the animal kingdom to see... Also, take a read of the book Sex at Dawn or The Red Queen.

Men kill each other to get women if we look at long history. Recently we stopped killing each other, and the ones that used to get killed now live on but without women. Biology teaches that one man is enough for many women.

Then, these weaker men that do not get killed because we are now civilized vote for rules that women ask for because these men negotiate instead of dominate. Because we have so many more of them than strong men, they now allow the women to rule by doing what the women tell. We got to this place due to the mercy and kindness of strong men...

Nothing new under the sun. We are not what we tell ourselves we are.

Solution is to arrange your life so that your in the 10% of something....

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then, these weaker men that do not get killed because we are now civilized vote for rules that women ask for because these men negotiate instead of dominate. Because we have so many more of them than strong men, they now allow the women to rule by doing what the women tell. We got to this place due to the mercy and kindness of strong men...
We should just kill off these weaker men before they doom mankind... :cool:

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't give a flying fvck about research done on tinder , the platforms a mockery it's not real life

it's well established that women on dating apps have ridiculous expectations purely because there's far more men than women on there which allows them to be more picky and delusional

That doesn't translate into real life go to any bar / club or restaurant on a saturday night anywhere in the world and it will be choc full of single women

Same with coffee shops / shopping centres and gyms during the day again attractive women everywhere you turn

A top 10/20% male is going to want a top 10/20% female your talking 8.5"s / 9's and 10's.....why would he settle for a 7 just because shes interested and wants him

That means by logic theres still 80% of women out there who aren't going to get a sniff at a top 10/20% male regardless of their preference for one

THAT MEANS THERE IS A LOT OF WOMEN OUT THERE
Yup there are tons of women out there. Obsession with "top tier" women (or men) is a waste of time. You can look at a woman in a club and see she's physically hot. So what? That gives you no other data. Does she bathe? Clean her apartment? Do drugs? Eat garbage? Exercise? Is she kind? A bytch? Chasing $? Jesus freak? Virgin? Hates men?

No way to know if she's top 10/20 until you talk to her.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No way to know if she's top 10/20 until you talk to her.
Until she talks to you.

Talking to women is no great feat, getting women to talk to you is more challenging.

One reason I'm not impressed with a woman's appearance is because I met quite a few women who seemed attractive until they started to talk and the attraction dropped below zero.

Last edited:

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its an ever repeating circle:

Good times create weak men.

Weak men create hard times.

Hard times create strong men.

Strong men create good times.

Unfortunately we live in an age where weak men create hard times.

Western society has to face it. We have become weak and degenerate, letting women lead us into catastrophy.

Most of this shyt we are dealing with would never fly in an islamic country.

plumber

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its an ever repeating circle:

Good times create weak men.

Weak men create hard times.

Hard times create strong men.

Strong men create good times.

Unfortunately we live in an age where weak men create hard times.

Western society has to face it. We have become weak and degenerate, letting women lead us into catastrophy.

Most of this shyt we are dealing with would never fly in an islamic country.
Doesn't have to be Islamic. Just something for a pattern. Integrity and honesty even if the story is wrong.