Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone good at building social media presence?

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
I want to build my presence on instagram, any tips or tricks? What do you do to gain followers? I have 23 without trying or anything. id ont add real life friends or anything because im kinda embarrassed by it and i have friends in different circles who dont like each other.. so i dont want them to necessarily know who im hanging with and stuff

gladiator4439

Reaction score
Attaching yourself to a woman will help.
I could definitely see this helping, but you have to do it in the right way. Don't be an "instagram boyfriend", i.e. the dude always taking the picture and never in them. By doing that all you're doing is helping her advertise herself. If you have a lady who will join you in the pictures to boost your own appeal that's what you want. But don't just be the simp behind the camera.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could definitely see this helping, but you have to do it in the right way. Don't be an "instagram boyfriend", i.e. the dude always taking the picture and never in them. By doing that all you're doing is helping her advertise herself. If you have a lady who will join you in the pictures to boost your own appeal that's what you want. But don't just be the simp behind the camera.
Being behind the camera is far from simping, please don't expand on my posts with nonsense.