Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone game Asian Chicks?

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I like to game white chicks, black chicks, Latino chicks, etc... but my favorite type of chicks seems to be Asian chicks. They can take care of the man they are with in the time you are with them and I must say I am never disappointed when I'm with an Asian chick unlike like other types (American women I'm talking about you/)

Anyone else like to game Asian chicks? If you do what are your reasons?

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go for asian chicks mostly. It really depends where geographically you are. Asian chicks in the states and ones in Asia have a slightly different mentality and approach to relationships.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
you mean VASTLY different

No game is required with mainlander Chinese. Usually "I like you, want to share a duck neck?" will suffice.

Later on its "Lets go back to my apartment."

that's pretty much all you need if you're a white guy.

Want to meet loads of women??? join QQ. I get 20 to 30 y/o women adding me everyday. They'll give you a phone number even if they can't speak a lick of English.

Your only major problem in China is trying to stay faithful when you are getting sexually harassed by every single girl in sight.

Asia is a white man's paradise and 'English Teacher' is code for successful, naive, un-married man.

drf408

Don Juan
Reaction score
It all depends on what you want. Do you want a westernized girl? Or complete FOB? I find Asian girls to be a nightmare, with that said its 90% of what I date. Even if they are born here they tend to be more relationship minded on average and seem to move fast. Especially since many have parents that weren't born here and they put the pressure on their daughters. Also pretty Asian girls get an obscene amount of attention as you're not unique, not by a longshot if you have yellow fever. The worst girls, as in crazy, that I have ever gone out with were Asian girls that had the world given to them. If they are westernized and they are interested in non-asian guys, then I've never treated them any different than any other girl.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
What is QQ?

LiveFreeX said:
that's pretty much all you need if you're a white guy.

Want to meet loads of women??? join QQ. I get 20 to 30 y/o women adding me everyday. They'll give you a phone number even if they can't speak a lick of English.

Asia is a white man's paradise and 'English Teacher' is code for successful, naive, un-married man.

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
QQ is like MSN for Chinese ppl.

Yah I love the AZN puztang~ can't get enough

n yah game in China is soooo easy for a tall white guy.

drf408

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends where in China, there is not an abundance of younger single and attractive Chinese women. They get married young usually, and I find the Chinese girls there generally less attractive than here. Though places like Shanghai and HK are pretty good. And a HUGE percentage of the girls you see in a bar there are prostitutes unless you go to local spots, in which case you better speak Mandarin. With that said, forgetting about girls for a second, Shanghai is an amazing place and I would put it on you're list as a must go if you haven't.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I hooked up with an Asian girl in Vegas. She had an English accent. She was originally from Singapore, but currently lives in China.

She was a sweetie. She paid for the drinks and was very intelligent and personable. She said, "May I walk you to your elevator?". At that point, I took the bait and invited her upstairs.

After fooling around a bit, her friend called (phoned) her. She said, "I'm on a date right now. See you tomorrow.". We resumed making out.

She asked me, " Do you want a bl@wjob? Or I could lick your b@lls? Whatever it takes to please you.".

My jaw dropped. As a Yank, I NEVER hear females asking how they can "please me.". It's all about them usually.

We fooled around more, and I wanted to go all the way, but had whiskey d@ck :(. Unlike an American woman, she was totally understanding. She spent the night. I woke up with morning wood and h@t it good in the morning.

When I got home, my buddy / best mate asked me how good it was. I told him, "It was so good, I'm waiting for the invoice in the mail lol."

Anyway, too make a long story short, my first Asian experience was fantastic.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
I hooked up with an Asian girl in Vegas. She had an English accent. She was originally from Singapore, but currently lives in China.

She was a sweetie. She paid for the drinks and was very intelligent and personable. She said, "May I walk you to your elevator?". At that point, I took the bait and invited her upstairs.

After fooling around a bit, her friend called (phoned) her. She said, "I'm on a date right now. See you tomorrow.". We resumed making out.

She asked me, " Do you want a bl@wjob? Or I could lick your b@lls? Whatever it takes to please you.".

My jaw dropped. As a Yank, I NEVER hear females asking how they can "please me.". It's all about them usually.

We fooled around more, and I wanted to go all the way, but had whiskey d@ck :(. Unlike an American woman, she was totally understanding. She spent the night. I woke up with morning wood and h@t it good in the morning.

When I got home, my buddy / best mate asked me how good it was. I told him, "It was so good, I'm waiting for the invoice in the mail lol."

Anyway, too make a long story short, my first Asian experience was fantastic.
Pics or it didn't happen. :)

Out here in CA, there are a TON of hot Asian women just dying to get with white guys. It's a goldmine.

Here is my current gf of 2.5 years. Best relationship of my life. BTW I'm a white guy.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/844/rose3l.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/11/rose555m.jpg/

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Pics or it didn't happen. :)

Out here in CA, there are a TON of hot Asian women just dying to get with white guys. It's a goldmine.

Here is my current gf of 2.5 years. Best relationship of my life. BTW I'm a white guy.
Where do you meet them at?

So far I've been rejected by every Asian girl I asked out. I met them all at my college.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Where do you meet them at?

So far I've been rejected by every Asian girl I asked out. I met them all at my college.
Everywhere. Met mine at the grocery store. They are walking around all kinds of place. Movies. Mall. Beaches. Santa Monica. Pasadena. Tons in Orange county. Always a ton of them at the clubs.

Are you black, white, asian, hispanic?

What I always find interesting about Asian women is while they are obviously not all 9's and 10's, you see a ton of 6's, 7's, and 8's, and very few ugly ones. Much fewer than any other race. I think that is because there are very few overweight ones. Most all have slim, petite bodies.

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
I banged an Asian chic I met off of OKCUPID 2 years ago. She had this huge snake tattoo from her butt all the way up to her neck and I didn't see it until she was naked. She was Japanese and a screamer. Never have I heard a woman scream like this.

As soon as I stick it in she starts screaming at the top of her lungs. What a whackjob.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol @ yellow fever thread.

typical whitey xD

I love yall though haha.

But I have had some asian fun in the past, however, the sex hasnt been all that great because asian women tend to have less space "down there". Less width and depth. I am black but I do not fill the "BBC" stereotype.

I am over average though, and I like to go balls deep or get a good amount of my fun stick in during sex. However, since theres a size difference, and the fact that I have to be careful not to hurt the girl, sex with asian women has been pretty "meh" so far.

They fit just right with their men for this reason.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Everywhere. Met mine at the grocery store. They are walking around all kinds of place. Movies. Mall. Beaches. Santa Monica. Pasadena. Tons in Orange county. Always a ton of them at the clubs.

Are you black, white, asian, hispanic?

What I always find interesting about Asian women is while they are obviously not all 9's and 10's, you see a ton of 6's, 7's, and 8's, and very few ugly ones. Much fewer than any other race. I think that is because there are very few overweight ones. Most all have slim, petite bodies.
I'm white and I live in LA county.

So far I've tried to date one of each, Japanese, Chinese and Korean. All were in the 7 range. Nice sociable girls, but probably too good for me. All westernized.

If it matters I'm 5'6. My guess is that what attracts the Asian girls to white guys is that the white guys are typically taller than Asian men.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:

So far I've tried to date one of each, Japanese, Chinese and Korean. All were in the 7 range. Nice sociable girls, but probably too good for me. All westernized.

If it matters I'm 5'6. My guess is that what attracts the Asian girls to white guys is that the white guys are typically taller than Asian men.
Well at 5'6 you are like average asian male height. Maybe a bit shorter too.

But Asian women like white guys the same reason most guys chase white women, Western dominance in recent history perpetuates a eurocentric beauty standard to a certain degree.

bruceartest24

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cute asian chick I met i previously told her we should hang out..she said she is very flattered but she is seeing someone (long distance relationship)..i told her I would still like to spend time with her and she gave me a happy face and said sure. She has some really nice legs an when she wears skirts looks great I had to let her know even if I didnt close.

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:

Asians are some of the most approachable women in my experience. What are you doing wrong to not even get one date/phone number with these girls?
Random observation: The Asian Americans(a couple are 8's and 9's) in my area look better than the native Asians(likely to be a 6 or 7).

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deicide said:
Asians are some of the most approachable women in my experience. What are you doing wrong to not even get one date/phone number with these girls?
Random observation: The Asian Americans(a couple are 8's and 9's) in my area look better than the native Asians(likely to be a 6 or 7).
I agree with the statement that Americanized Asians are usually more attractive than foreign Asians. It's because of all the make up, clothing, and all that crap in the states that they have available to them IMO. The foreign ones, on the other hand, tend to go more for the the natural/little makeup/no make up at all look, and sometimes have an odd sense of style.

With that being said, I number closed an Asian girl last week. She was an hb7.5 slim, with long legs and a cute face. She needed to order a transcript in the office where I work, but we were already closed. One of my co-workers is very strict when it comes to time limits and he sent her to h3ll even though she was going back to China the next day.

Her beauty caught me eye and even though anxiety came up, I grabbed my b@lls tight and went for it. After she left, I took my break, approached her and told her what she needed to do to get her transcript. She was very thankful to the fact I processed her order that same day and after chatting a few minutes I number closed her. I told her she was cuuute and she started giving me flirty smiles and looks before giving me the elevator eyes. Then I told her to call me back when she came back to the states in three weeks and she said "I will :yes: ."

An hour or two later I sent her a flirty text message wishing her a safe long trip home telling her she owed me a hug and a meal when she came back. She replied with " Haha, thank you so much! You really save my life :) :) :) :) . Yeah meal and hug for sure." Foreign Asian women tend to be good relationship material and they are VERY loyal. I cannot say that from personal experience, but that's what I hear over and over again and see in their behavior. Score! :rolleyes:

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sue Madre said:
I banged an Asian chic I met off of OKCUPID 2 years ago. She had this huge snake tattoo from her butt all the way up to her neck and I didn't see it until she was naked. She was Japanese and a screamer. Never have I heard a woman scream like this.

As soon as I stick it in she starts screaming at the top of her lungs. What a whackjob.
Lol. I've had that happen as well man. Maybe your d**k hurt so good?

Jaylan said:
lol @ yellow fever thread.

typical whitey xD

I love yall though haha.

But I have had some asian fun in the past, however, the sex hasnt been all that great because asian women tend to have less space "down there". Less width and depth. I am black but I do not fill the "BBC" stereotype.

I am over average though, and I like to go balls deep or get a good amount of my fun stick in during sex. However, since theres a size difference, and the fact that I have to be careful not to hurt the girl, sex with asian women has been pretty "meh" so far.

They fit just right with their men for this reason.
That's why they love to suck d**k. Sex for them is more of a pain and that is why they don't mind satisfying a Man then having you give them a less hard d**k.