Anyone ever take a Real Social Dynamics seminar/workshop?

Xysen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm thinking of taking the seminar and workshop, but decided to ask here first to see if anyone ever took it. Since it is a lot of money, I would like to know if anyone has their opinion on it. I plan on taking the one in New York if that matters.

Thank you

bossdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
save your money man. they teach mostly bull****. canned stuff. Learn on your own. All they do is push you into groups of girls lol.

Pay me 300 ill push your into groups all week.

Delta Male

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do it

I would recommend heavily against it. I believe that Pickup instruction can speed up your progress enormously (that's why I'm working this summer for Vincent and Dimitri and being compensated with a workshop). I've done a lot of reseach on all the programs out there, and I would say RSD is the worst workshop program on the market right now.

Students typically have numerous complaints. First, there are usually over 30 students in a workshop. There are 10 instructors usually so about 3:1 student to teacher ratio. But still, the absolute number of students make the in-field sarging a ****farm -- 40 guys sarging the same venue.

Second, instructors have a bad habit of sarging for themselves during the workshop. You will see some incredible feats of PU...but you won't spend so much time learning how to do them.

Third, RSD basically teaches Mystery Method, which relies heavily on techniques to fake disinterest and memorized routines. If this is what you're looking for, then that's great. But be aware that you don't have to put on a magic show or memorize 30 routines in order to get the highest quality women. You can do it, but you don't have to. A direct approach will also work on 10s, contrary to what Tyler and Mystery say. Also these techniqes are horrible for converting girls to FBs or MLTRs (girlfriends), because if you're an unattractive guy who's just memorized a bunch of cool routines, what are you going to do after you've said them all?

Fourth, RSD only teaches game in a club venue. This isn't good for students who also want to learn how to pick-up women in the daytime, like me. The claim is that if you can pickup women in a high-energy club, you can pickup women anywhere. This isn't true, a different approach is needed for daytime.

The fifth and final complaint is that students are not treated well by instructors. The instructors show up late, are rude to students in-field, and refuse to talk to them when they're not on the clock.

To be fair, there are also some people who have had a positive experience with RSD. Typically, these are people who are experienced with PU and Mystery Method before they come into the workshop. RSD works on inner beliefs very little, so it's not really worth it to someone who's just starting off in the game.

However, it's not all bad. Students typically do learn a good amount, especially if they are already fairly advanced. I just don't feel that the bad elements of RSD outweigh the good ones, and I think there's much better programs out there.

My claims are supported by numerous reviews of RSD. Here are a few you should read:

http://www.fastseduction.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?action=retrieve&grp=10&mn=1094634246174143

http://www.fastseduction.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?action=retrieve&grp=10&mn=1095843926176928

http://www.playboylifestyle.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=744

If you want to read more, search the mASF archive for "RSD workshop review". I reccomend you read all the reviews before you make your decision. Also, Badboy's forum (www.playboylifestyle.net) has a few comparative reviews of RSD to his program. When you read these reviews, look at the difference in the LONG TERM RESULTS the students got before and after the workshops, not just their results that weekend.

Of course, I would love it if you took Vincent and Dimitri's program. But if you go to one of the free mini-semiars and decide that Vincent and Dimitri's game isn't your style, I'd would take a Badboy workshop instead of RSD. Although you'll have to pay more, he at least has a credible reputation for giving students long-term success.

I've done a huge amount of research on all the workshop programs out there, so if you have any other questions, PM me.

-Dan

http://www.rapidsocialimpact.com

Dublinsfinest

Don Juan
Reaction score
RSD and Mystery are the best in the world at picking up women... no question. Paps even number closed Paris Hilton and they have fu*ked celebs. TD knows his sh*t and I've learned so much by reading his sh*t.

I haven't been to a workshop, and I WOULDN'T go to ANY workshop because there is simply no point. No to mention the price (over 1500 dollars!!!) But I would LOVE to see these guys in action, although I have seen some clips of them.

I would like you to explain how a direct approach can work on a 10? In a club. Maybe I don't understand what you mean properly but to me this is very bad advice. Don't you think 10's get direct approaches all the time? They have automatic responces to that. We are talking about absolute 10's now, not just 10's dressed up but 10's when they're not dressed up. They get approached directly ALL THE TIME. Thats why RSD and Mystery promote the indirect approach.

Club game and daytime game are actually quite similar. Daytime game is alot easier considering you don't get the bi*ch shields and stuff, but the process and method is the same. There is no BIG DIFFERENCE IMO. Depends though.

I've also read the horror stories of unfulfilled people going to these seminars and workshops. I haven't read a bad MM workshop account, but the RSD guys leave a lot to be desired. Doesn't take away from their teachings, which have helped me bigtime.

Xysen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I decided to go with RSI because they seem like really good guys. I am really excited to take their program. The reason I would rather do something like that over RSD is because it's more my style. It's natural game, it's not some canned lines. Do you really consider Paris Hilton a 10?

Badboy uses direct, his students are happy. I think it was Ms. Croatia he got, and I'm sure she's hotter than Paris Hilton. Just because Mystery and Tyler says something can't be done, doesn't mean it really can't be done. You don't have to come up with canned openers.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
I met TD in London 2 years ago. He is actually a very cool and funny guy to hang with. The workshop was a little crowded and the students struck me as a convention of Star Trek nerds trying to get laid. Tyler's game is pretty damn solid though, I must admit. Mystery is great too, but I would love to see him do his thing without all the magic tricks, light-up shirts and misc weird sh!t he wears to get attention. I cant hate on either of them, but there is no way I would shell out a grand for their seminars.

Originally posted by Dublinsfinest
I would like you to explain how a direct approach can work on a 10? In a club. Maybe I don't understand what you mean properly but to me this is very bad advice. Don't you think 10's get direct approaches all the time? They have automatic responces to that. We are talking about absolute 10's now, not just 10's dressed up but 10's when they're not dressed up. They get approached directly ALL THE TIME. Thats why RSD and Mystery promote the indirect approach.
I disagree. Dimes rarely get spat direct game. Most guys are scared sh!tless to talk to them, and when they do open their mouths, they usually say something really stupid, unoriginal or classless. There is nothing wrong with letting a girl know you are a cool dude and you want to party. It should also be mentioned that game may be universal, but is geographically influenced. In a superficial place like LA, where people are treated as commodities, it's probably more useful to play hard to get while you pull magic bunnies out your ass to get the hottest b!tches. Go anywhere else and such antics are unnecessary. Indirect game has its place, but it's not the be-all, end-all approach to seduction.

Dublinsfinest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any rules can be broken, granted. But the 9's and 10's regularly get direct game over here. Believe me, I am friends with some of them and they all get direct game from drunken louts in every club they go to.

Perhaps Ireland is different though, we have a HUGE drinking culture over here.

I'd like to see Badboy come over to Ireland and try his direct approach on MISS IRELAND. I'll point her out to him.

I think the whole idea of MM is perfect and works perfectly for any woman. Social proof, merging, DHV, Qualifying, Indirect openers, Validation, Comfort and Trust, it all fits in perfectly into a model that anyone can use. It takes A LOT of practise though.

You need your inner game handled before you can do MM.

It DOES depend on the environment and the people where you live though and direct sucks over here (ireland).

Regarding Mystery being a magician, the main point of MM is to CONVEY YOUR PERSONALITY. mystery does this perfectly and he does it so good that people think it's the only reason why MM works. TD is a public speaker. He conveys this perfectly and thats why MM works for him. MM works for me because I constantly do what works when I meet a woman. If I rely on my personality and "just being myself" like I had been doing, I'd still be getting no pu*sy.

I'm strongly convinced that badboy's teachings would not work in Ireland and I've read his archive.

Dublinsfinest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Xysen
I decided to go with RSI because they seem like really good guys. I am really excited to take their program. The reason I would rather do something like that over RSD is because it's more my style. It's natural game, it's not some canned lines. Do you really consider Paris Hilton a 10?

Badboy uses direct, his students are happy. I think it was Ms. Croatia he got, and I'm sure she's hotter than Paris Hilton. Just because Mystery and Tyler says something can't be done, doesn't mean it really can't be done. You don't have to come up with canned openers.
Paris Hilton has a 10 body, no question. Her skin is perfect, she can look like a 10 too.

Have you seen her videos????

And remember, this is one of the richest girls ever and Paps number closes her. I'd probably have to change my underware if I did that.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
And remember, this is one of the richest girls ever and Paps number closes her. I'd probably have to change my underware if I did that.
Paris Hilton is a spoiled little slut with a nose that's been beaten by a huge ugly stick. And while I wont question Papa's abilities, if I recall, he was practically sh!tting his pants the whole time. In fact, 90% of the field report was him struggling with Inner Game, constantly questioning himself and sounding like a little pvssy. In the end he faced his fears, which is admirable. But if you are in this game for a while, you realize that number closes aint sh!t. I might be impressed if he got a Day 2 from her, but that never happened.

Any rules can be broken, granted. But the 9's and 10's regularly get direct game over here. Believe me, I am friends with some of them and they all get direct game from drunken louts in every club they go to.
You think getting drunk=direct game? Ha!
There is a big difference between directness and brashness. Even your beloved Tyler Durden would back me on this one. The man never drinks or gets high because he knows it hurts his game.

Being drunk and obscene is not as effective as having class and taking what you want. Every woman from here to Dublin and beyond, fantasizes about being swept off her feet...and not but some "drunken lout" as you so quaintly put it. I have boned a couple of Irish chicks in my day and I gotta say that THEIR game is pretty direct. Easiest lays by far! Of course it helps when you are exotic-looking and handsome like yours truly. :cool:

Dublinsfinest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Ronny
Paris Hilton is a spoiled little slut with a nose that's been beaten by a huge ugly stick. And while I wont question Papa's abilities, if I recall, he was practically sh!tting his pants the whole time. In fact, 90% of the field report was him struggling with Inner Game, constantly questioning himself and sounding like a little pvssy. In the end he faced his fears, which is admirable. But if you are in this game for a while, you realize that number closes aint sh!t. I might be impressed if he got a Day 2 from her, but that never happened.

You think getting drunk=direct game? Ha!
There is a big difference between directness and brashness. Even your beloved Tyler Durden would back me on this one. The man never drinks or gets high because he knows it hurts his game.

Being drunk and obscene is not as effective as having class and taking what you want. Every woman from here to Dublin and beyond, fantasizes about being swept off her feet...and not but some "drunken lout" as you so quaintly put it. I have boned a couple of Irish chicks in my day and I gotta say that THEIR game is pretty direct. Easiest lays by far! Of course it helps when you are exotic-looking and handsome like yours truly. :cool:
Say what you want about Paris Hilton and downgrade Pap's number close all you want but you'd have to be a fu*king idiot not to be impressed with it, considering. And I'm sure you'd be pissing your pants if she offered you a sexual encounter. No more to say on that matter...

I know drinking hurts game. You are not talking to an AFC here. I go out to IRISH clubs with IRISH women and I have done it for a long time. I know what direct game is I HAVE READ BADBOYS ARCHIVE. His stuff wouldn't work over here. Actually it would work on the 6's and 7's. Maybe the occasional 8. But I'm talking about the 9's and 10's which are usually called "D4's". If you go up to a chick in Dublin (9 or 10) and say, "You're really beautiful, I want to get to know you"... well, why don't you try it first like I have and then tell me it doesn't work.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Paris Hilton has a 10 body, no question. Her skin is perfect, she can look like a 10 too.

This is where the def. of a '10' comes in.

Did you see her in house of wax? If you doggy fvcked her, her ass bones would cut your thighs.

Her eyes look like she's perpetually high, and she's skinny as a twig. The cameras are flattering to her.

Not to mention, when you're worth a billion and your name is your image, you blow that kind of money to make your sack of bones look top notch. I've seen some next door type girls look like 10's witout having to have a cadre of experts to do their skin.

For that $1000, you could go to multiple seminars on wealth building, learn to become something, and get the same results. Any CEO who is worth anything, or anybody who has become SOMETHING can pull chicks like 10's easily.

To pay a grand for something that you're born to do just goes to show how far off base society has gotten concerning women. We're paying 1,000 dollars to learn how to attract them and game them? It sounds more like desperation or submission to one's own ego.

A-Unit

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Indirect game is for excusers.

Go with those who teach Direct game like Shark or Badboy.

I believe Shark is now in the US, in San Diego with the "Fidentia" group.

"Delta Male" made some good points about other PUA's

My observations are that Mystery is a good guy who is passionate about what he does, but the whole "backturns/freeze-outs/magic tricks/neg hits" etc... is just game-playing BS and completely unneccessary.

Real Men don't play games - leave that to women..

PU isn't really that complicated - none of this "M3" method: "I went from A2 to A3 then to B3 then negged her before doing a back-turn/freeze-out, then relieved the tension I created by doing "The Cube"....blah,blah,blah"

Most of this stuff is just to fill seminar time and to sell products.

As much as I like David D, he is guilty of overkill when it comes to creating and marketing products.

Again, having met Mystery, he is the real deal, but his style is suited well for him but not that adaptable to others.

And that whole dressing like a fag, peacocking stuff is definately not Alpha, and has a look that screams of insecurity.

I remember seeing him speak at a Lair Meeting and half the room was wearing those "New Rock" Boots like Mystery does - lame.

Bottom line: These women know why we approach them, so why beat around the bush with palm-reading, magic tricks, handwriting analysis, game - playing and other non-alpha, supplicant behavior?

Edit: BTW, Mystery games a lot of Strippers, who are well-known problem children with LSE

Neg hits and such work well on those types of women, but wouldn't as well on HSE women.

Last edited:

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Direct game is much more involved than the simple opener, "You are beautiful, I'd like to get to know you."

Much like MM and RSD methodology has their own various strategies to follow up the open, direct game also has layers of subcommunication. The first and foremost is bodylanguage. I think, in fact, RSD has discontinued the use of the 90 degree body turn when going to open.

Direct BL is very dominant and aggressive. It's slow, sure, and sexual. It's giving the girl a playful, sexual smile while you confidently STRIDE to her and then open with anything. I mean, even the "I like you" opener is secondary to what is most importantly being subcommunicated, that of sexual directness. You could open with directions, but your BL is communicating confidence, sexuality, and interest so she knows you're interested (come to think of it, that's what I did in Venice and ended up making out with within 3 minutes).

You do this correctly, you're conveying extremely high value and confidence while at the same time getting her heart all aflutter. It's not simply words, a phrase, or an open, it's entire way of carrying yourself and believing that YOU are desireable to women and YOU have chosen her over all others.

It's not for everyone, but it seriously cuts through the bullsh.it in record time.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
I know drinking hurts game. You are not talking to an AFC here. I go out to IRISH clubs with IRISH women and I have done it for a long time. I know what direct game is I HAVE READ BADBOYS ARCHIVE.
Badboy doesn't have a patent on direct game ya know. His style works for him and that's great, but simply reading his archive and reciting his lines doesnt mean you have learned to convey the right messages.
His stuff wouldn't work over here. Actually it would work on the 6's and 7's. Maybe the occasional 8. But I'm talking about the 9's and 10's which are usually called "D4's". If you go up to a chick in Dublin (9 or 10) and say, "You're really beautiful, I want to get to know you"... well, why don't you try it first like I have and then tell me it doesn't work.
It's not what you say but how you say it. Also, contrary to what a lot of these guys teach, looks do matter.

Delta Male

Don Juan
Reaction score
JT made some excellent points about direct/natural game. It goes far beyond the opener, and it is a whole style of interacting with girls. It means having to balls to stop being an excuser and hiding behind techniques designed to fake like you're not interested.

Direct game will work anywhere, yes even in Ireland. While HBs get lots of bad direct approaches, they also get lots of bad indirect approaches. For every drunken slob who asks her something dumb like "you wanna ****?" there's ten guys who come up with some lame excuse to go talk to her. For example, guys who go to the bar and fake like they were just there to order a beer, and then turn to her faking like they just noticed her. Then, the fake like they aren't interested, and just want her opinion on a random topic. They say something like, "Hey, um...do you think David Bowie is hot?" Girls may answer them out of courtesy, but they will not be attracted to them.

For those who don't think workshops are worth it, they are if you are serious about improving your life and are doing at least 20 approaches a week. Good instruction can cut at least a year off your learning curve if you are sarging regularly. If you are not sarging and you are a keyboard jockey, no workshop will ever help you and you should not take one.

-Dan

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
It means having to balls to stop being an excuser and hiding behind techniques designed to fake like you're not interested.

[/B]

That's the best description of direct I've heard.

Dublinsfinest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re:

Originally posted by A-Unit
This is where the def. of a '10' comes in.

Did you see her in house of wax? If you doggy fvcked her, her ass bones would cut your thighs.

Her eyes look like she's perpetually high, and she's skinny as a twig. The cameras are flattering to her.

Not to mention, when you're worth a billion and your name is your image, you blow that kind of money to make your sack of bones look top notch. I've seen some next door type girls look like 10's witout having to have a cadre of experts to do their skin.

For that $1000, you could go to multiple seminars on wealth building, learn to become something, and get the same results. Any CEO who is worth anything, or anybody who has become SOMETHING can pull chicks like 10's easily.

To pay a grand for something that you're born to do just goes to show how far off base society has gotten concerning women. We're paying 1,000 dollars to learn how to attract them and game them? It sounds more like desperation or submission to one's own ego.

A-Unit
OK, forget about Paris Hilton. Well Mystery has fu*ked the playhouse pet of the millenium. Now are you impressed?

Agreed on the workshop part... I'd probably never take one unless I was thinking of becoming an instructor myself. Just too much money:down:

Dublinsfinest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Derek Flint
Indirect game is for excusers.

Go with those who teach Direct game like Shark or Badboy.

I believe Shark is now in the US, in San Diego with the "Fidentia" group.

"Delta Male" made some good points about other PUA's

My observations are that Mystery is a good guy who is passionate about what he does, but the whole "backturns/freeze-outs/magic tricks/neg hits" etc... is just game-playing BS and completely unneccessary.

Real Men don't play games - leave that to women..

PU isn't really that complicated - none of this "M3" method: "I went from A2 to A3 then to B3 then negged her before doing a back-turn/freeze-out, then relieved the tension I created by doing "The Cube"....blah,blah,blah"

Most of this stuff is just to fill seminar time and to sell products.

As much as I like David D, he is guilty of overkill when it comes to creating and marketing products.

Again, having met Mystery, he is the real deal, but his style is suited well for him but not that adaptable to others.

And that whole dressing like a fag, peacocking stuff is definately not Alpha, and has a look that screams of insecurity.

I remember seeing him speak at a Lair Meeting and half the room was wearing those "New Rock" Boots like Mystery does - lame.

Bottom line: These women know why we approach them, so why beat around the bush with palm-reading, magic tricks, handwriting analysis, game - playing and other non-alpha, supplicant behavior?

Edit: BTW, Mystery games a lot of Strippers, who are well-known problem children with LSE

Neg hits and such work well on those types of women, but wouldn't as well on HSE women.
It's funny, you don't understand MM at all. Negs work on all types of chicks... HSE, LSE, doesn't matter. You wouldn't use too many on LSE girls because they'd resent you for it actually.

I don't think Fidentia teach direct? I thought they mainly dealth with BL and inner game. Anyways, I guess it's different strokes for different folks. You mustn't understand MM if you don't think it's adaptable for others and remember that RSD is derived from MM. Peacocking doesn't reek of insecurity... lol, but I agree that COPYING Mystery won't work.

All I can say is what works for me and I have tried lots of stuff. People are different I guess, but I find it hard to believe that direct would work on a 10 such as Miss Ireland, however I know MM would work.

And Palm-reading has gotten me laid on many a time. I've often asked girls the next morning, "So when did you start to think it would end up like this" and they usually always say, "After you read my palm".