Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone ever had this dilemma?

sandman007

Don Juan
Reaction score
My best bud and I scored four tickets for a major college football game the weekend after Thanksgiving. Been spinning quite a few plates recently and invited this girl to go with me. She was interested, just had to get matters arranged with work and her child. We were supposed to do lunch one day after I extended the invitation and she flaked on me at the last minute saying she was tied up at work and was going to have to order out. Then she starts texting me Friday morning and in the course of conversation, I ask her what's the deal with the game...is she going or not? She asks who else is going. I'm thinking if she was really into me, why should she care who else is going? I had told her upfront it would be four of us. I reiterated that and she never responded back. I assumed I had hit a dead end, it was her loss so I decided to go in another direction. This past weekend I met up with another girl I've been communicating with. We had a blast hanging out and spent Saturday night together. Based on how much fun we had this weekend, I asked her to go. She said yes and we have established plans. Then today, the girl I initially asked texted me....four days since I requested a definite answer and wants to know if we are still on for the game. My perspective is, she expected me to wait around and take a chance on being left hanging and I wisely went ahead and found another option. I'm pretty sure her view will be drastically different. Just curious what you guys think?

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely, that's ridiculous of her not to get back to you in a decent time.

She has low interest level at best, what she was doing is figuring out what else was going on and then getting back to you second.

Take the second girl, you will have more fun and won't have to jump through hoops to please her.

PIMP

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First girl had her chance. Don't ever tolerate the flaky, take forever to decide kind of people. She can spend the Thanksgiving weekend with her and her kid.

Proceed with current plan to go out with 2nd girl. Have fun.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cosign.

First girl blew it and she should me made to understand that clearly.

As an aside, isn't it amazing how we have to treat them as children?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Tell her you thought she wasn't coming and someone else already took her spot.

Tell her NOTHING further. Let her imagination take over...for all she knows you're out with Megan Fox.

You do NOT need to give her a long "you blew it" speech as some on this forum suggest...all that would do is show her that you CARE that she didn't come. You don't care. You wanted to go out with her, she didn't give you a clear answer, oh well...HER LOSS.

Tell her she never gave you an answer so you thought she wasn't coming and gave her spot to someone else. If she "goes off", just give her a quick, "sorry...catch ya next time...hey I gotta run" and get off the phone.

If she gets p!ssy and never talks to you again...well, my friend, you just avoided months (possibly years) of heartache dealing with that crap by making her show her colors early.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She got back to you four days after because all of her other options disappeared, and lo and behold... you were left.

You are doing well in spinning plates and taking the second girl.

I'd echo squirrels' sentiments.
Her IL was low enough that she waited four days, so at this point, it can only go up if you tell her that you are taking someone else... without being as detailed as possible.

Always play your own game, not theirs.

And YES, this has happened to me MANY times before.
At first I would stress and panic about what to do... now, I just gauge IL's and circumstances.

In this case, you have it REAL easy. You already know what to do.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
Tell her you thought she wasn't coming and someone else already took her spot.

Tell her NOTHING further. Let her imagination take over...for all she knows you're out with Megan Fox.

You do NOT need to give her a long "you blew it" speech as some on this forum suggest...all that would do is show her that you CARE that she didn't come. You don't care. You wanted to go out with her, she didn't give you a clear answer, oh well...HER LOSS.

Tell her she never gave you an answer so you thought she wasn't coming and gave her spot to someone else. If she "goes off", just give her a quick, "sorry...catch ya next time...hey I gotta run" and get off the phone.

If she gets p!ssy and never talks to you again...well, my friend, you just avoided months (possibly years) of heartache dealing with that crap by making her show her colors early.
Listen to squirrels.

Oh, she has a kid? :nono:

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha! I love women! They're so much fun! :D

So now that she has no other options, it's time to contact good ol' sandman007 and use him for free entertainment!

What I would do is use my trusty infallible text and let her wonder WTF. 'sides, she's a single mom, right? Why are you getting involved with one? They're only good for one thing...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
vatoloco said:
So now that she has no other options, it's time to contact good ol' sandman007 and use him for free entertainment!
:yes:

That's how a LOT of women think these days.

A pretty girl probably has a dozen guys kissing her arse at any given time. Now she's not going to outright dismiss these guys if they're at least attractive/interesting enough to spend time with. After all, what pretty girl would rather sit home and wash her hair than have dinner with/hang out with/get plowed by a hot guy??

Here's where most guys make the mistake...they assume that women today think like women back then thought...that if she says "yes" to a date, she MUST be into you on some level.

Especially since the "sexual revolution", women play the game like men.

Guys have girls that they'll go out with if they have nothing else going on because hanging out with them is better than sitting home playing X-box (just barely) and because they might get some p*ssy out of the deal. I'm messing with a couple right now...if I happen to be sitting home bored, I'll let them come over and we'll f**k, but to be honest, they're "sixes"...if I can think of ANYTHING better to do, I'll blow them off. Sad but true.

Just because she goes out with you, just because she f**ks you, it does NOT mean she is necessarily INTERESTED in you. Girls have priority guys and option-d**ks. If you're an option-d*ck, she'll be happy to go out with you if nothing else is going on. Girls will "date" option-d*ck guys all the time, but women don't look at a "date" as anything serious any more.

Option-d*cks get "bumped" for almost anything, including:

- Time with family
- Time out with her girlfriends
- Time out with a priority-guy
- Time IN with her girlfriends
- Work...or being tired from work
- Spontaneous social events (parties, impromptu get-togethers)
- Someone (anyone) presents her with a novel opportunity
- Something interesting is on TV

If a girl is flaking on you, 4 out of 5 times, it's going to be because you're an option-d*ck and she's found something better to do than spend time with you.

Now there's nothing wrong with being an "option-d*ck" as long as you understand the rules.

1) You understand that she's a "plate" and that she's interchangeable with any of your other "plates".
2) You understand that a flake isn't a personal sleight and you don't take her to task for it...you expect it and when she flakes, you replace her.
3) If it's something socially important, like a family wedding, you don't invite a girl who looks at you as an option-d*ck.
4) If you're in a social situation where you have the opportunity to game more women, option-d*ck girls are better left home.

The core thing to take away from this is something I saw in a girls' sig on a forum once...never make someone your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.

So how can you tell if a girl is genuniely interested in you, as opposed to just "dating" you?

Easy...she makes an HONEST EFFORT to spend time with you. She:

- asks YOU out to events that she wants to go to
- asks you to accompany her to high-profile social events (weddings or holidays, for example)
- introduces you to her friends/family or talks to them about you
- when she DOES flake, she immediately suggests rescheduling, possibly offering dates
- communicates with you outside of "dates" spontaneously, not just in response to your solicitations
- at the very least, drops hints that she wants to spend time with you

If she is always agreeable to spending time with you, but never communicates with you when you DON'T call her and ask her out, chances are she's just not that into you. Doesn't mean she won't be DTF on a Tuesday night when you're bored and wanna hang out, but if you ask her to an "event", probably best if you don't care if she flakes on you.

sandman007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback guys. Everyone who responded echoed my sentiments but I've frequently been accused of thinking I'm always right so like to hear other viewpoints. I told her exactly that....she burned her own bridge by waiting four days to text me back. First she said she didn't realize it had been four days and didn't see why it mattered because she had already told me when I first mentioned it that she wanted to go and then tried to say she didn't get the text asking her to confirm. It's amazing how many lame excuses a chic will come up with to make themselves look better when they realize they were replaced so easily.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's telling the truth. Everything that happened, happened in her head, therefore it must be right. She can never be wrong...according to her...

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See the beauty of dating multiple women, always? ;)

I told her exactly that....she burned her own bridge by waiting four days to text me back. First she said she didn't realize it had been four days and didn't see why it mattered because she had already told me when I first mentioned it that she wanted to go and then tried to say she didn't get the text asking her to confirm.
I wouldn't have said all that though. Just say, "Oh I'm sorry I invited someone else, I didn't think you were coming." She says, "But blah blah blah." You say, "I'm very sorry, I had no idea you were interested," and leave it at that.

Don't argue with women. You'll never get her to admit to you that she screwed up.