Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone ever had issues carrying supplements on a plane?

Groverz

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I travel I put things in my checked bag, I have had some sups/vits in bags and they never said anything. I think they might open them and take a look, maybe sniff them or something to make sure they are not hard drugs.

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
now,you dont need any of those stuff since its...pure garbage.but to each his own anus. anyway ,put it in the check in.

i have no idea what dafuq krill oil is but someone might think that its a thermal Mercury device.airliners are a bunch of nutjobs.

once there was a guy who had 4 carry-ons....off he goes into da plane,i had only a laptop...i was asked to send it to check in.i said " ok ,this here costs 8000 dollars,if it breaks can you pay for it? " i lied, my laptop was made by the mayans.

point is , its full of faggots.put it in the check in and you'll save yourself a cavity check.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
switch said:
now,you dont need any of those stuff since its...pure garbage.but to each his own anus. anyway ,put it in the check in.

i have no idea what dafuq krill oil is but someone might think that its a thermal Mercury device.airliners are a bunch of nutjobs.

once there was a guy who had 4 carry-ons....off he goes into da plane,i had only a laptop...i was asked to send it to check in.i said " ok ,this here costs 8000 dollars,if it breaks can you pay for it? " i lied, my laptop was made by the mayans.

point is , its full of faggots.put it in the check in and you'll save yourself a cavity check.
Erm I think if you should do some research bro

Krill Oil is an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids it helps with joint recovery allowing your body to rebuild muscle

I know for a fact when I don't use my krill oil I suffer for it, shyt has done wonders for me and I subscribe to it and I'm a beliver

L-Thenine--helps with mood as well as balancing body fat

Mutli vitamin---does a bit of everything :D

Taurine--great for muscle functioning

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of l-theanine and caffeine for studying and sharpening the mind