Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone ever date a deaf chick?

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If so how'd it go? I might start dating one and I'm wondering what I'm in for.

Reaction score
lol

Have you ever FELT THAT FEELING OF INCREDIBLE CONNECTION?

Oh wait, your deaf. Um, [wave hands between each other]

At least you won't have to worry about conversation stalling!

Reaction score
yeah and when we got the restaurant i said very clearly and loudy to her that it was her who was paying for the meal and made sure the manager heard. She just smiled and nodded

blinkin_winkin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow... deaf jokes... very funny. :confused:

Anyway... I don't see anything wrong with dating a deaf girl. It might be a little odd to date one but there is nothing wrong. If you are willing to do so there isn't really bad about it.

Aaron

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck with the C and F....

And also, how would you date her unless you knew sign language?

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She can probably read lips...

If she's a 9 or above go for it.

Any less and NEXT.

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she read lips very well and she is gorgeous

I dont know sign language, but I think Im going to work on the alphabet.. might come in useful later in life

I see the deaf thing as a challenge and I think it will make things more interesting

Mukester

Don Juan
Reaction score
It shouldn't matter if she has a disability, but don't let it be the focus of any interaction with her. Don't ignore the fact she cant hear as that would be inconsiderate, but don't overkill on the matter either. IE talking about it all the time.

Just like any girl in the presence of a DJ she (secretly) wants to be swept off her feet, so focus ON THAT esp. where others have failed!

Focus on KINO as it will work more effectively than convo will. I guess you'll also be able to apply it a lot quicker seeing as it will be compensating for the lack of talking! Use this fact to your advantage!

PS: Get her e-mail, seduce her online beforehand in true DJ fashion!!!!!! :D

Good luck buddy!

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mukester
PS: Get her e-mail, seduce her online beforehand in true DJ fashion!!!!!! :D
er.... no?

Mukester

Don Juan
Reaction score
er.... no?
If u think theres a better way ;suggest it. I agree that in normal circumstances the email approach is not how'd i'd DJ a regular chyck. Though it can be done effectively and David D'Angelo has spent a lot of time perfecting such methods.

-However-

The one described in this thread cant hear too great (did you notice Smooth?), so you must compensate and apply the tools of your trade in other more effective ways as the situation befalls. You could build up a base rapport before dates etc. This is not impossible to do on the date itself, but its gonna make the job easier at the end of the day if convo isnt on the cards (duh?).

This is reallife application of DJ skills, not rigid textbook stuff from a bible. Helluva difference.

Reckon a 'senior DJ' like you should realise this -or did you get that accolade by postin' 1000's constructive comments like the one previous over this forum? :p

'Nuff said

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'Nuff said
In the words of someone in comment to my own post "haha another chump stepping up..."

First off, I don't give a crap if she's deaf. Ever hear the line "Treat every girl the same"? Maybe you haven't been here long enough to read that.

I don't care about your own methods, we all have our own. Reccomending something as far as instant messanging a girl and "trying to pimp her out" is just AFC. Why the hell should you bother?

If this guy really needs to get in contact with her... He can just use www.iprelay.com and meet somewhere. This is the highschool forum however, and I'd make the assumption they attend school together.

DJing through AIM does not work, even for a deaf girl. Don't suggest things like that, so in conclusion...

Err....no?

Mukester

Don Juan
Reaction score
Smoothy; I'm glad you posted back. -Its good to hear a difference of opinion for a change! ;)

I don't care about your own methods, we all have our own
That's why we're here isnt it? Eventide (aka DJ fraternity)wanted our advice (everyone else didnt seem too helpful did they?). That was my 2 cents.

DJing through AIM does not work, even for a deaf girl. Don't suggest things like that, so in conclusion...
Email is different to "AIM" . I wasnt talking about online chat which would be sad; Email can be used for quick/casual messaging/setting up dates (-phone convos would suck) whenever (as shes deaf!).

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Email is different to "AIM" . I wasnt talking about online chat which would be sad; Email can be used for quick/casual messaging/setting up dates (-phone convos would suck) whenever (as shes deaf!).
Oh you said e-mail? Jeeze...missed that. lol.

Well, I'm an honest person. I admit when I feel I'm wrong, I don't makeup excuses...

but, "oh, you said email?".

Nevertheless, I don't see it nessacary to make a special accomidation for this young women... I think it'd be better to recognize her as deaf, but to ignore it in most cases.

I hate to bring up an extremly poor movie example, but imagine a Shallow Hall analogy. How would Rose (very obese women, for those who have not seen the movie) have felt if he picked her up in a truck, only to findout he has another veichle of choice... People like to fit in, definitely people with hindered blending abilities.

So, I'm not saying try and call her (haha...), I'm saying don't e-mail her, just talk to her in school. The former seems a bit to "accomidating" if you see her at school everyday.

Hot deaf chicks. Wow.

Mukester

Don Juan
Reaction score
People like to fit in, definitely people with hindered blending abilities.
Yeah i agree with what youre saying here. I guess you'd have to be subtle. Still i think it would be a good challenge to apply DJ skills no different to a regular chyck and see what the outcome would be...

Now im gonna have to find myself some deaf HB to find out! :D

Stay cool, Smooth

Best, M

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out with a 80% deaf chick once, It was actually pretty cool, she had enormous gozonga's and didnt say much :D But on the flip side things were very physical to make up for the lack of audio, and sadly, shes a ****ing psycho :( Otherwise it may hasve actually gone somewhere.