Anyone else who's somewhat turned off by supreme beauty?

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, and for the same reasons. You guys are just wasting time dating around until you find the perfect hottie - because it doesnt exist. Prepare to be doing this forever.

I think most people confuse quality with attraction. Thats why they become obsessed with those who arent interested in them; become addicted to the chase and challenge... That which you cannot have always has a greater value. Its moreso the idea of what could've been - as opposed to what actually was. Then you also have the infatuation that comes naturally with the territory.

Its not the person that people like... In fact, theres usually nothing TO like. Its the idea they have of them, and the perceived value they represent. When someone doesnt accept you, or gives you very little, but does to several others, theyre viewed as higher value. This is the "prize". Attraction = up. Them being snobby, stuck up, conceited, spoiled, high class *****es doesnt enter into the equation - only that they are deemed "better".

Youre not actually getting to know the whole person - because theyre not revealing it to you. Many hotties are insecure, guarded, and play the field because their personalities are ****, and no one likes them. So, they present a challenge and play the game to increase their value. This is why theyre always *****ing about how no one likes them for them, only uses them for sex, have very little in the way of genuine friendships or relationships, trust issues aplenty, and so forth. They suck at life.

This is why, once you actually catch and keep them for yourself - you wish they'd jump in a volcano. Or, if you're not infatuated or chasing, being in love with the vision you created of them, wearing your heart on a sleeve, sympathizing, and/or theyre showing interest and revealing themselves to you... Same ****.

Once you see them for who they really are, and eliminate the value aspect, and think with your head - you find that they are horrible people with no good qualities whatsoever. They always were, mind - you just didnt see it, and were focused on who they "could" be.

popsickle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree, and often times I need a girl to have that special something that catches my eye. It's not necessarily beauty, which confuses a lot of my friends. Some girls just have a very individual charm that makes me melt sometimes, regardless of what your mates think of her.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ You should never give a f*ck what other people think of a girl you are attracted to's looks. The most important thing is that YOU want to f*ck her silly