Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone Else Unattracted to Women Who have Traveled?

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm from the US and not referring to those who have traveled domestically. Trying out this online dating thing and geez all these women who have been to places like Egypt, Asia, South America, etc. It's almost as if that's where the bar is set. Is it me or does that not come off as that?

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm from the US and not referring to those who have traveled domestically. Trying out this online dating thing and geez all these women who have been to places like Egypt, Asia, South America, etc. It's almost as if that's where the bar is set. Is it me or does that not come off as that?
Define unattracted?

There are a lot of attractive chicks that travel a lot, which i would definately bang.
My problem allways was that i couldnt relate to their mindset. I am more the "my home is my castle"-guy and this urge to travel abroad was allways alien to me. Foremost to the ones that traveled to the third and second world ****holes of this planet. Why would i got backpacking through Guatemala or Brazil? So for a LTR these chicks were allways out of the question, because at some point i would have had to join them on their ****hole-trips, which wasnt an option.

As i like to go to Italy, Greece or Croatia these girls would never be satisfied with a destination mundane like this.
And they allways wake the impression of being somewhat aloof, as they think they know the world and whats going on after they have been to South Africa and Cambodia.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Define unattracted?

There are a lot of attractive chicks that travel a lot, which i would definately bang.
My problem allways was that i couldnt relate to their mindset. I am more the "my home is my castle"-guy and this urge to travel abroad was allways alien to me. Foremost to the ones that traveled to the third and second world ****holes of this planet. Why would i got backpacking through Guatemala or Brazil? So for a LTR these chicks were allways out of the question, because at some point i would have had to join them on their ****hole-trips, which wasnt an option.

As i like to go to Italy, Greece or Croatia these girls would never be satisfied with a destination mundane like this.
And they allways wake the impression of being somewhat aloof, as they think they know the world and whats going on after they have been to South Africa and Cambodia.
I'm the same and you're summing up pretty much what I think when seeing these women. They can be hot no doubt but when I say unattracted, I guess I mean it's a bit of a turn off seeing all the **** they've already done. Kinda like "well, there's no impressing this chick with a trip to XYZ".

Gstring

Banned
Reaction score
Kinda like "well, there's no impressing this chick with a trip to XYZ".
Well wait a minute. Girl is with you —- she likes you —- she desided to bang you just two minutes after seeing you. You do not have to impress her. Stop buying into her bs, her all is saying my smv higher I traveled. You too can go some exotic places, bahama, bermuda, cuba.. Go to your local lake.. Really sounds to me she bragging her smv higher than mine.

Inner game issues. She with you because she likes you. Stop getting insecure.

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Secretly a lot of them wanna be "influencers" I think and you gotta have pictures in front of the piramids or the Tasj Mahal if you wanna be a respected influencer :D

Nah, it doesn't bother me so I don't understand what you're trying to say. Maybe it's an American thing so I'm not judging. I live in Europe and countries here are more densely packed on one another than chickens in a battery cage. It's pretty normal to travel a lot.. at least it used to be before that virus decided to pay us a visit...

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When i seen those types in the apps.... all their pics of going here.... going there... all that comes to my mind is

"dont they have jobs? Who paid for that? Ohh i bet they had some guy take them, which is likely who took the pic for them too and now they are looking for their next flight"

Neeext....

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well wait a minute. Girl is with you —- she likes you —- she desided to bang you just two minutes after seeing you. You do not have to impress her. Stop buying into her bs, her all is saying my smv higher I traveled. You too can go some exotic places, bahama, bermuda, cuba.. Go to your local lake.. Really sounds to me she bragging her smv higher than mine.

Inner game issues. She with you because she likes you. Stop getting insecure.
There is no girl. I'm saying I find it to be a turn off when chicks have already traveled all over the place. It shows they're either high maintenance or have very high expectations. And yes I'm being judgmental.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When i seen those types in the apps.... all their pics of going here.... going there... all that comes to my mind is

"dont they have jobs? Who paid for that? Ohh i bet they had some guy take them, which is likely who took the pic for them too and now they are looking for their next flight"

Neeext....
This guy gets it.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls who travel are easier to bang lol. That's honestly what I thought this thread was gonna be about. She talks about travel and then u dislike them for it cuz u know they're automatically slotted in the not-LTR worthy category. Not that you hate them cuz they're harder to impress lmao

Gstring

Banned
Reaction score
Girls who travel are easier to bang lol. That's honestly what I thought this thread was gonna be about. She talks about travel and then u dislike them for it cuz u know they're automatically slotted in the not-LTR worthy category. Not that you hate them cuz they're harder to impress lmao
They don’t fk different guy every night they tavel — pst, ams video long distance dating — tldr two ttpes of hoes, proffessional and amateur. Lol. Traveling girl = +20 to her body count.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most chicks like to travel internationally. I get your point that you feel there is some latent pressure that there is an expectation that you will finance their traveling/adventures if you start dating them (and that this is what they are more interested in than the man themselves), but this seems like an odd thing to get turned off over before you can actually find out if that is the case. Your foot isn't even in the door yet and you are nexting them over something fairly superficial.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I love to travel" is an OLD meme. I tend to shy away from these women because it's a sign of them being good at spending a lot of money as @Barrister said, unless they list places that are off the beaten path. Cancun, Jamaica and other mass tourism destinations are my definition of hell.

That said, I'd rather date a woman that travels over one whose profile says that they like to sit at home and watch TV. Same with women who live in the same town they were born in. Small minds are unattractive to me.

If you want to see what success on OLD is like, go to south america and start swiping with a profile that's in english. It's like fishing with dynamite. Women there love to bang foreigners.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Define unattracted?

I respectfully disagree with you on this one Sparta. There are 2 possible issues at play here, underpinning why someone would be unattracted to a woman who has travelled.

1. Feeling challenged
People who travel naturally gain a richer and deeper view of themselves and their place in the wider world. Thats why a lot of young people take a gap year to travel around the world. The self-discovery value of these adventures is broadly acknowledged. A person who travels has a more open mind, has more social depth and has more exciting stories to tell. A man encountering a woman displaying these qualities may feel a little inadequate, uninteresting and challenged.

2. A superiority complex
Referring to some parts of the world as second and thirld world ***holes is disrespectful at the very least. But setting the obvious disrespect aside; it hints at a mind-frame of superiority. It appears that in your book, if a woman has travelled to ***hole countries she automatically becomes tainted and tarnished, and her value drops because she has rubbed shoulders with communities you consider to be beneath you.

If one or both of these 2 scenarios apply to you, then you very much need to work on your inner self a bit more my brother.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Filled out a profile on PoF first time in my life. (no$) Leaving Liberalwokeland for the Midwest and I know zero people.
When I read loves to travel, its a red flag. I'm with Epemanes, plus the thought of traveling to some tourist trap with some dingbat and all the nightmare inconveniences involved turns my skin. Op I get it, it's not so much a turn off but a big NOT.
I'm trying to figure out "Long walks on the beach" IN KANSAS.. My profile says get a rickshaw.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I respectfully disagree with you on this one Sparta. There are 2 possible issues at play here, underpinning why someone would be unattracted to a woman who has travelled.

1. Feeling challenged
People who travel naturally gain a richer and deeper view of themselves and their place in the wider world. Thats why a lot of young people take a gap year to travel around the world. The self-discovery value of these adventures is broadly acknowledged. A person who travels has a more open mind, has more social depth and has more exciting stories to tell. A man encountering a woman displaying these qualities may feel a little inadequate, uninteresting and challenged.

2. A superiority complex
Referring to some parts of the world as second and thirld world ***holes is disrespectful at the very least. But setting the obvious disrespect aside; it hints at a mind-frame of superiority. It appears that in your book, if a woman has travelled to ***hole countries she automatically becomes tainted and tarnished, and her value drops because she has rubbed shoulders with communities you consider to be beneath you.

If one or both of these 2 scenarios apply to you, then you very much need to work on your inner self a bit more my brother.
This is an interesting viewpoint.

To me however, I do not feel threatened, challenged, or inadequate by a woman who blows her savings and lives check to check so she can take Taj Mahal selfies, or a woman who is reliant on a social media income stream that will dry up as soon as younger, hotter, simp-funded women edge her out.

Occasionally traveling for vacation (ie. being a tourist) is not the same as a traveling lifestyle -- only the latter affords the depth of perspective, and the interesting stories that a worldly jet-setter has. Beyond schooling years, this is often done at the expense of building financial stability -- and it's also often done to postpone real adulthood.

The OP seems to place higher value on worldliness, hence why he feels inadequate by well-traveled women. For someone like me, who places higher value on wealth-creation and self-optimization, I actually look down my nose at someone who spends all their time and money on traveling, and avoids true responsibility.

There's a great passage in The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fvck by Mark Manson, where he relates that seeing a new country, culture, and society for the first time is a life-changing, perspective-altering experience. But seeing a new country every month, for months and months, always on a flight to the next new place, removes that novelty of experience. The 2nd country is new and different from the 1st, but the 50th is pretty much the same as the 49th, and you've grown weary of seeing the 51st.

And as human beings, we all yearn to belong, to have a place to settle and call home. It's as innate as our desire to seek connection and share our lives with others. Constantly shifting and changing and moving is actually bad for the soul. Putting down roots and establishing yourself is how you attain, and grow, your status in society as a man.

I'm at an age where I've witnessed where the globe-trotting lifestyle leads once the traveler reaches mid-30's and life becomes more expensive. One guy who comes to mind is always hitting friends up for loans. Yeah, maybe he'll die with some interesting memories, maybe he's got a cool travel diary, but I'm not envious of that. He's broke.

So when someone shows me their impressive travel resume, I don't really give a fvck.

Last edited:

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of worrying what girls might be doing, worry about what you are doing. Make yourself attractive for your own well being and girls will want to be with you even if they’ve been to the moon and back.

If a girl has travelled a lot I would say she has slept with more guys than a girl who hasn’t, but even then, as long as a man focuses on himself and what he can control, it’s all that matters.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess its more a instinct the op have, we know woman who travel a lot are costly, they don't tend to save money, they also have problems to "make roots" they also are slutty, or change boyfriends as often as tehy change clothes.

so its not its unattratect, is a gut feeling they are not a keeper