Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone else tired of the diamond commercials?

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I see 1 more commercial with some chump buying some hor that doesn't deserve it a diamond or jewelry for the holiday season I think I will throw my tv out the window.

Only a chump buys a woman a diamond or jewelry. If I were to buy a diamond it would be after I been with a woman for a decade. But seeing these guys buying jewelry for women they have only been with for a little while is just stupid.

Let her earn her damn jewelry! If she was good enough to satisfy your needs for a decade or more then sure you can give her a little gift. Anyone that gives their girlfriend jewelry for the holidays is just a chump.

I will leave now with a quote from player supreme. It's not exact but pretty close

"You nice guys are buying women stuff while guys like me are f**** them up the ass and getting our balls licked"
Player Supreme

/end rant

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole thing is such a scam. I think it's ingrained in us though as a species and they've just focused and capitalized on it. Even chimpanzees try to give gifts to potential mates to impress them.

The diamond is also a sign of proof of how much money you have and how much you can provide to your potential partner and her offspring. Additionally, women are competitive like men and love to get a huge rock because it validates them. They have something that validates them for being hot or appealing because they got a rich man, and they have something they can immediately show off to their friends to make them jealous.

The takeaway lesson is that as far as we've come with science and technology and as intellectual beings, we're still just animals, mere apes.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped watching television years ago when I figured out many corporate media channels were engaged in behavior placement on behalf of their shareholders.

Would recommend you record your favorite shows and watch separately commercial-free.

Diamonds are for suckers, and many women are suckers. If you buy a diamond ring for your woman, make it conditional. She brings you breakfast in bed and gives you a bj every morning for a year. Make her earn that ring. If your wife says "no!" to that, tell her you'll give it to your mistress instead.

I will buy a nice gold ring for my wife when she comes along, but don't worry she will have to earn it.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The DeBeers diamond empire created all of this. It really was the greatest play in marketing history.

But I like that quote.

Reaction score
Heh, and when you actually find out that Africa world's richest country houses world's poorest population, and that every single diamond goes through Israel. Well, then they start calling you conspiracy theorist. That's not a bad thing though, just means gotta change your life in such a way as to affect the world in positive way and get rid of a few *******s in it.

You can stop buying diamonds and you can also stop buying merchandise with bar code beginning 7 29.

I seriously recommend you STOP watching television. Stop paying cable bill. There is only one good news channel on it anyway, RT. The rest, be it discovery channel, or a nikolodian, are all designed to indoctrinate the goyim.

Check out this site http://eztv.it/

Now all you have to do is build a computer, house torrent client on it, and watch shows at your time.

Check out this quote from 1976 film The Network. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VwqGKUgE3Q&feature=related Puts things into perspective doesn't it.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheBucketOfTruth said:
The whole thing is such a scam. I think it's ingrained in us though as a species and they've just focused and capitalized on it. Even chimpanzees try to give gifts to potential mates to impress them.
People laugh when I mute during commercials, but I am getting fed up with them too.

The one that bothers me the most is Kay Jewelers. "Every kiss begins with kay" is their slogan that they tell you, sing to you, and put on the screen during every damn commercial. The logic behind that is: if every kiss started out because of something you got the woman, then you are only worth what you are giving her on a material level. every kiss begins because the girl likes that you got her a diamond? f*ck that.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes!! They are running those like crazy again with the holiday season coming up. Every time i'm watching tv with a girl and it comes on, they go "awwww...that is so pretty".

"biatch, i'm not buying you no diamonds!!" Its bad enough the society expects guys to go broke paying for an engagement ring, they make it sound like you won't even get laid if you dont get the hore something shiny.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
If I ever buy a ring it will be a synthetic diamond. Even a professional can't tell it's not real and it's a fraction of the price. I will tell her it's real.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^ ha, literally the thought i had today when i saw one of those commercials too.

i thought this when i saw "from $1200 to $13,500" for the price range for some collection of rings.

i'd rather get assraped violently and against my will than go willingly do it at a diamond shop.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not at all. If you're in love with some one enough at the time and want to commit yourself to that kind of investment then more power to you. My friend bought a diamond for a girl and she got him a BMW. I call that a good working relationship. If you can't afford such things then don't do it. We get bombarded with lots of crap from the media that we don't need. Diamonds are no exception so long as you don't have what it takes to back it up.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't give things give experiences. Week on a yacht is way better than some sparkly **** she has tons of

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
Not at all. If you're in love with some one enough at the time and want to commit yourself to that kind of investment then more power to you. My friend bought a diamond for a girl and she got him a BMW. I call that a good working relationship. If you can't afford such things then don't do it. We get bombarded with lots of crap from the media that we don't need. Diamonds are no exception so long as you don't have what it takes to back it up.

A BMW? So he is a puss? Only in America. This is why you boys are so screwed. They don't need you. You are simply a toy. Toys get old. Toys get thrown to the side.

In saying that...I don't believe any of this stuff. All of you are so stinking rich I am surprised you are not in Ukraine living it up at Arena.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
A BMW? So he is a puss? Only in America. This is why you boys are so screwed. They don't need you. You are simply a toy. Toys get old. Toys get thrown to the side.

In saying that...I don't believe any of this stuff. All of you are so stinking rich I am surprised you are not in Ukraine living it up at Arena.
I really don't see what the big deal is. They both have pretty decent mid grade executive jobs. What exactly is the problem with them buying nice things for one another here?

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I admit this is just an opinion (which I could back up), but I think of expensive diamonds as the ultimate expression/gift given by an AFC.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
Find a girl who will settle for a smaller rock and a bigger house. :p
This^^^^

When I got married, we decided on simple bands. Very inexpensive. My wife runs into women all the time who have the big "rocks" on their fingers. Oh Lordy they love to show them off!

Until, the wife brings them over to our house for coffee or something (we have a very nice, unique home).

Then it seems that those "rocks" don't mean so much after all.