Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone else thinks women in English speaking countries tend to be more Prudish than European and LATM women?

Reaction score
Hey guys,
This is one observation I've made. It seems to me that while American women work on "show don't act." They'll dress very reveling. However, when push comes to shove, They'll back down and choose not to have sex, this is not "Last minute resistance" its more of a general pattern. American as a culture is all about talking about sex but tend nothing comes out it. Its similar how some people in developing countries always talk about money yet when its time to spend money they won't be around.

Meanwhile, it seems to me women in Romania, Hungary and even France are more about actions. They'll talk less and hook up much easier. The same with women from Colombia or Mexico. It seems less talk more action.

What do you guys think? Bare in mind I'm not only talking about my personal experience but rather I have talked to other friends some where Hockey players or in a fraternity. However, they had a similar experience.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
This just sounds like confirmation bias to me, of course if you only deal with tourists and expats you would have an easier time.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is consistent with my observations as well. This is why the "me too" movement is primarily an English-speakings countries phenomenon.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,
This is one observation I've made. It seems to me that while American women work on "show don't act." They'll dress very reveling. However, when push comes to shove, They'll back down and choose not to have sex, this is not "Last minute resistance" its more of a general pattern. American as a culture is all about talking about sex but tend nothing comes out it. Its similar how some people in developing countries always talk about money yet when its time to spend money they won't be around.

Meanwhile, it seems to me women in Romania, Hungary and even France are more about actions. They'll talk less and hook up much easier. The same with women from Colombia or Mexico. It seems less talk more action.

What do you guys think? Bare in mind I'm not only talking about my personal experience but rather I have talked to other friends some where Hockey players or in a fraternity. However, they had a similar experience.
In the USA vagina is overpriced. Women are used to getting men to pay just to listen to them flap their gums and then later, after they've spent your money, they'll decide if they want to bang.

In Europe we do it the other way round.