Anyone else rooting for Dorner?

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy is crazy. Maybe he can take out a few more dirty COPS.

They just put a million on his head and they still cannot find him.

Go Dorner!

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this about the excop from the LAPD? I've been reading on the news the LAPD keeps shooting the completely wrong people..

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He killed innocent people.

It's almost as if he never left the LAPD.

From what I've heard of him he SEEMS to be a failure at life. Anyone who has a manifesto usually is. Hopefully he already offed himself and no other innocent people will die.

donking

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
manifesto may be planted by FBI or CIA. don't mind dorner as long as he stays in CA.

those LAPD cops are atrocious -shooting at innocent people. they deserve to be fired.

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
His manifesto was an interesting read. What is a man without his name? For this guy a homicidal revenge seeking sociopath.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Dorner is a lib-loving clown.

To top it off, he murders innocents. He's a piece of dirt$hit garbage who I hope starves to death.

Typical hypocrite leftist who wants to ban guns but has no problem having a fvking arsenal all for himself.
Danger get's it! :up:

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
If he has any sense, he's in the backwoods of Canada by now, and to STAY gone, he has to go to some country where blacks don't stand out, and he has to have 1/2 dozen different cosmetic surgeons each to something to alter his face, over about a 1 year time span, moving around Mexico to do it. He also needs a disguise kit and knowledge of how to survive in the wild. Frankly, I doubt that he lasts a month, unless someone is helping him. Rudolf was just a lucky idiot. He could have been long gone, but he was incompetent. He hung around a town where he was KNOWN, because somebody there was helping him with food and other supplies. If all you want is to live in the woods, Canada and Mexico both have LOTS of woods.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he was smart, he paid some dumbass teenager to drive his pickup to Big Bear, following in another car, paid the kid very well to shut up, and headed straight for Mexico.

But then, he was LAPD, so fvck that.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
he's a moron, now barricaded in a cabin, a very few miles from his last "sighting", the killing, seen or so I gather. He was too inept lazy to walk down to the beach and GET a ride to Mexico, then walk across the border. So he deserves whatever happens, in my book. Anybody who can't get away, with a day's head start, is an idiot.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
This guy is crazy. Maybe he can take out a few more dirty COPS.

They just put a million on his head and they still cannot find him.

Go Dorner!
You lose.

I hope he burns in hell.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I'm sure. Looks like he got a good primer of what hell's going to look like too.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
u actually believe that crap? because "somebody was inpired" and wrote it down, 2000 years ago, it's "gospel", right? :)

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never had any doubt in my mind that this guy would never be caught alive. I thought LAPD was going to put the bullet in his head the first chance it got...but looks like they did one better and WATCHED this scum burn to death.

LA Confidential is a great movie, btw.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
He had a good run. Who will the next psycho be? To be continued...
Obama, poisoning us slowly.