"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Anyone else here who is bilingual or trilingual, how has it affected your dating/game?

Joined
Sep 10, 2021
Messages
9
Reaction score
8
Age
30
Hey guys,
I'm bilingual(English and Spanish) and intermediate French and some Portuguese. To be honest it I can pass as a local in the USA/Canada and LATM. Hence, it has little effect on my game. Most people "expect me" to know all those languages. Hence, I get frustrated when coaches say that, "But If you know the langue you'll crush it everywhere."

What has your experience been?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top