Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone else find that girls....

Evan_M

Don Juan
Reaction score
tend to be easier on a first date than a second or third?

Here's my problem though:

I'm not a ONS type so even if I can get it on a first date usually I'm just not ready. I've talked to other guys about this and I'm not alone. I think it's about not knowing the girl enough to want them enough to have sex. Does that make sense? It's not even like I'm trying to be a gentleman about things as typically I've gotten as far as I have by being a ****y jerk. This last girl even went as far to one up me by saying "men are the new women". She was so befuddled she even called me a cokk tease to which I had to correct her saying that I was cl!t tease.

Anyway after the first date goes so well you'd think that getting laid on the 2nd date would be easy. After all you've had all week to think about how you're going to fukk their brains out. However it's not. Seems the girls are on to you and they start playing the game of withholding sex. Damn, then it makes you want them more...

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont want to have sex until i know a girl somewhat well. i like to be able to judge whether shes the type of girl who has some morals and standards, or whether shes probably been banged by 50 guys.

if shes the latter, i'll pass.

its not fail safe, but its better than throwing caution to the wind and ending up with an std.

as for the 1st versus 2nd and 3rd dates.
on the first date the potential of the relationship is up for grabs, it hasnt been defined yet. are you to be f*ck buddies or something more.

sex on the first date means you've both decided just to be f*ck buddies.

once you start up on 2nd and 3rd date, she's now thinking longer term and cares more about what you think of her.

J

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Evan_M

I'm not a ONS type so even if I can get it on a first date usually I'm just not ready. I've talked to other guys about this and I'm not alone. I think it's about not knowing the girl enough to want them enough to have sex. Does that make sense?
No! What are you not "ready" for? Its a cvnt just fvck it. Men dont need written invitations to ejaculate or for the sun and moon to align just right.

This last girl even went as far to one up me by saying "men are the new women".
LOL I like this girl, she nailed it in one. Exactly what I was thinking reading this.

Jamo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and

women today behave like men....except it does not fit them...they end up being a waste....

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by joekerr31
i dont want to have sex until i know a girl somewhat well. i like to be able to judge whether shes the type of girl who has some morals and standards, or whether shes probably been banged by 50 guys.

if shes the latter, i'll pass.

its not fail safe, but its better than throwing caution to the wind and ending up with an std.

as for the 1st versus 2nd and 3rd dates.
on the first date the potential of the relationship is up for grabs, it hasnt been defined yet. are you to be f*ck buddies or something more.

sex on the first date means you've both decided just to be f*ck buddies.

once you start up on 2nd and 3rd date, she's now thinking longer term and cares more about what you think of her.

J
F**k Buddies is "OK" as long as you are callous and indifferent to her. And you need to know that you arent her only F**k Buddy. If you are willing to share, and she is willing to put out occasionally, I think all parties benefit and are happy.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Anyone else find that girls....

Originally posted by ( . )( . )
No! What are you not "ready" for? Its a cvnt just fvck it. Men dont need written invitations to ejaculate or for the sun and moon to align just right.
Disregard this. (.)(.) is completely obsessed with sex and his whole goal in life is to sleep with girls on the first date.

Show some self control and don't have sex with this chick on the first date. This way you can build up the sexual tension between you both and it will be a more fullfilling when you finally do have sex.

Evan_M

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Anyone else find that girls....

Originally posted by wheelin&dealin
This way you can build up the sexual tension between you both and it will be a more fullfilling when you finally do have sex.
That's how I view it. I just can't get into 'empty' sex. While everything leading up is very hot and heavy, the actual act requires a lot more investment.

Anyway this girl is sort of frustrating because she's a 'busy' type who is tough to get ahold of. She has a social life 10x that of mine which makes playing up the Don Juan un-available role difficult. I've come close to nexting her a few times because of this however I can tell she's very attracted to me. We have some chemistry together and she bought dinner on the last date....

But like others have said by not having sex with her on a first date I've fallen into the trap of either making her a LTR or just letting go. Like I said it would of probably been easier to just have sex on the first date and go from there. I'm slowly figuring out the Sex in the City modern female.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score

Originally posted by wheelin&dealin
Disregard this. (.)(.) is completely obsessed with sex and his whole goal in life is to sleep with girls on the first date.

Oh yeah I remember, your the guy who likes her to make you wait to prove to you and society shes not a "slut" ánd completely forgets or ignores the fact chicks have ONS's :rolleyes: Time well spent.

Evan_M

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Anyone else find that girls....

...make you wait to prove to you and society shes not a "slut" ánd completely forgets or ignores the fact chicks have ONS's... [/B]
There is a lot of truth to this. That's why women are actually simpler earlier in a relationship rather than later. On a first date I believe men have all the control. Since you are an open book you can surprise her in a lot of ways and get her juices flowing. Since women are guided by emotions and you haven't given them any time to over think things she will be puddy in your fingers. However give them 24 hours without you after they have dissected the date in detail with their girlfriends; things get complex. No longer is the man in control. If you call back then she knows you're interested. You can then throw out all the Don Juan rules as you either have to play along with her 'time table' for sex or just next her. Unfortunately no matter how far you may of gotten with her on a first date is all thrown out as every date after that is a test. If you flunk too many of those tests (how many is determined by her overall interest level in you) then she 'nexts' you.

Last edited:

Alicorn

Banned
Reaction score
tend to be easier on a first date than a second or third?

Here's my problem though:

I'm not a ONS type so even if I can get it on a first date usually I'm just not ready. I've talked to other guys about this and I'm not alone. I think it's about not knowing the girl enough to want them enough to have sex. Does that make sense?
When it comes to anything: if it looks to good to be true, it probably is.

If some super-hottie came up to me and said "let's fvck right now" I'd be worried. I'd be worred because it would be so out of place. So yeah, it makes sense to me to not want sex on the first date. I would suspect something was up if a woman made it to easy for me.

Paranoia is my middle name...

:cheer:

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Women aren't even the "new men." That's just the NEW motivational piece they utter to get guys to do what it is THEY (women) want. Notice how whenever a man IS NOT being a man, it's related to HIM no doing what SHE wants?

Read the book: Female Chauvinist Pigs.

It explores what women are.

Men might have ALWAYS wanted to bang lots of women; nothing has changed that. But we never went around sexualizing ourselves, OR, competing with women. That's just the mental state of women who can GET ANYTHING in a world with a sexual bent. Their body and beauty and the proposition of sex basically gets them anything because men succumb to such stupidity, instead of their own morals, virtues, and principles.

Don't live with regret, but don't be motivated by other people or society.

A-Unit

Evan_M

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Anyone else find that girls....

If some super-hottie came up to me and said "let's fvck right now" I'd be worried. [/B]
That's interesting that you brought that up.

I've always wanted to experience having sex with a woman within moments of first meeting her. I mean not even knowing her name. Acting solely on sexual instincts like a wild animal. Like the movie 'Last Tango in Paris'. I've met women in public like this where I had the fleeting feeling that I could make it happen. However being in public would have to involve me throwing her over my shoulder and taking her into the broom closet to have my way. The 'Last Tango' scenario works like a charm since they first meet and have sex in an isolated apartment room where they are alone. Some people might view this as rape however I've heard many women state this as a fantasy. Women secretly want to be completely dominated. It's even better when they're a mysterious stranger. :cool:

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Originally posted by ( . )( . )
Oh yeah I remember, your the guy who likes her to make you wait to prove to you and society shes not a "slut" ánd completely forgets or ignores the fact chicks have ONS's :rolleyes: Time well spent.
Like I care about sex... :rolleyes: The only reason I go out with chicks is to rip into them with ****y jacka$$ remarks and watch them get rattled. It's a hell of a lot more satisfying than dancing around naked.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Anyway this girl is sort of frustrating because she's a 'busy' type who is tough to get ahold of. She has a social life 10x that of mine which makes playing up the Don Juan un-available role difficult. I've come close to nexting her a few times because of this however I can tell she's very attracted to me.
I've got a nice little girl of that sort too. I put her on the disabled list permanently until she can prove that she's actually worth some attention. Everytime I call her she's doing this or that... or blah, blah, blah... Then she'll call me and try to invite me to some weird concert at 11:30 pm on a Monday night, and I'll be like "f*ck that I'm sleeping".

Evan_M

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re:

Notice how whenever a man IS NOT being a man, it's related to HIM no doing what SHE wants?
And to comment further, based on my experience, she's testing to see why you're not having sex with her. In my case I sort of flunked by joking that I had "intimacy issues". Women might think they're the new men but they still rely on that emotional need to be wanted sexually. It's perfectly logical that a man might want to wait to have sex but not to a woman who is passionately arroused.

Don't live with regret, but don't be motivated by other people or society.

A-Unit
Good message to live by.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny, I've fantasized about having sex with a woman/stranger (with a "slight" resistance, but not rape by any means) and nothing else, but it just doesn't seem to carry over into RL because you always have to put in work to get there. Sure, some girls are easy that way, but they aren't the ones I'm fantasizing about...

Alicorn

Banned
Reaction score

That's interesting that you brought that up.

I've always wanted to experience having sex with a woman within moments of first meeting her.
Oh I've had fantasies like that as well. But if such a thing happened in real life I would be thinking "what is this woman's game?" Or I'd be thinking about STD's etc. Too much thinking I guess to actually pull the trigger. But that does keep me out of trouble.

There was some generic rock song that's been out for a while that goes "something's gotta be wrong, 'cuz the feeling's too damn good."

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Originally posted by Alicorn
There was some generic rock song that's been out for a while that goes "something's gotta be wrong, 'cuz the feeling's too damn good."
Nickelback.