“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Anyone else find blondes and redheads easier?

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2012
Messages
894
Reaction score
285
I always attract busty girls with a flat a$$. It's gotten to the point where if a girl has a bubble butt and no tìts I don't even bother with her. They all reject me automatically.
Funny...one I dated long ago, she had big t!ts, no azz and wore pants so tight if the button busted off it might have killed someone...
Later in life I ended up working with her, her t!ts were smaller and a$$ bigger...wtf? Maybe padded bra the first time? She looked good to me later, but was pissed that I passed her up the first time. Oh well
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top