Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone else feel this way about this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree to some extent. I would say I have experienced a lot toxicity on this forum which is why I posted this today: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/on-the-topic-of-manosphere.269309/#post-2835510

Modern Man Advice
'Toxicity' was never part of the manosphere and your other post is filled with pc BS. I can see that SS now is made for a different cut of man... its certainly been modernized. When mods in charge of ban hammers are liking your post, the dudes on this forum need to be worried. At least the ones who were part of the manosphere before it attracted all the 'wildlings' from the other side.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
So start by making threads about spinning plates again, i dont understand qhy you guys complain yet do nothing about it

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This forum used to be a lot more about progress, successes, experiences and great banter about spinning plates and playing these bimbo bitches. Now it's a lot of whiny, self loathing, super critical nonsense. I've seen some really cringe contnet that makes me think this is not any place for "Don Juans" , rather a cess pool of dudes desperate to get women.
I get the impression, from the Internet, that dating has become much harder for a number of men. It makes sense that some of these guys come here for help.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or the girl really was interested and the guy didn't pick up on it at all. Guys can be extremely clueless about these things, ask me how I know.
Had that happen to me many times. Thought she was interested, she wasn’t, she was just being friendly. Next time I thought a girl was “just being friendly” I didn’t take it any further and turns out she was interested.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This forum used to be a lot more about progress, successes, experiences and great banter about spinning plates and playing these bimbo bitches. Now it's a lot of whiny, self loathing, super critical nonsense. I've seen some really cringe contnet that makes me think this is not any place for "Don Juans" , rather a cess pool of dudes desperate to get women.
There’s a lot of positive stuff here,but there’s also just as much,if not more,negative stuff here.The trick is distinguishing between the two.There are threads I don’t even waste time checking out anymore.Completely counterproductive.A lot of the time I find revisiting older sources of game to be more beneficial,but once in a while a gem or two gets dropped on here.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its been this way since pandemics, this ehemm man simping.. Nothing new. Till vaccination complete, expected less supply than demand.

Im on monks mode since pandemics.. Waiting it out ever since.. It woudnt effect me.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the dude is north of 6 foot with a good physique, good facial aesthetics and a solid Norwood0 hairline then I'll believe it.

Game is horsesh!t in the 2020s. This is the Instagram and TikTok era... no amount of game can close the gap between a normie and Chad... especially since women have access to hundreds of men at any given time via a smartphone and social media...

Men are more desperate than ever....

In fact, I was planning on writing a thread giving my opinion on the words of the legendary Pook and how his words has lost relevancy....

There was a time when I thought Pook was the Marcus Aurelius of the manosphere and that his words were timeless.....sadly, his words has NOT survived the test of time..... especially not in the TikTok era....
Im 6'1, good facial, norwood 0 soon.. Cant waiit till this pandemics over.. Doing lots of great self improvement taking advantages of this pandemic era.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that’s why a well groomed, 6’1” and good looking guy like myself can get matches but barely any action with girls above a 6/10. Because it’s all looks >>
Trust me, game is a real thing. I’ve seen more ugly and fat guys with HOT women than I can handle with my fragile ego
Dude thats not about freakin game, its about what the women need at the moment and similarity that they shared, they could be trashed wackup psycho couple than you are, you just need to find women share same quality as you. Maybe a hot nerdy boring shlt girl for you? Same As yourself? . No offnce just saying if you vibe with someone you will smooth sailing from there.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude thats not about freakin game, its about what the women need at the moment and similarity that they shared, they could be trashed wackup psycho couple than you are, you just need to find women share same quality as you. Maybe a hot nerdy boring shlt girl for you? Same As yourself? . No offnce just saying if you vibe with someone you will smooth sailing from there.
Vibing is easy. That's not it either. I've had a ton of dates where the girl complimented me on my convo skills and said she feels like we have such a connection but nothing. Vibing isn't the thing, it's game that matters.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had that happen to me many times. Thought she was interested, she wasn’t, she was just being friendly. Next time I thought a girl was “just being friendly” I didn’t take it any further and turns out she was interested.
Same. It’s gotten to the point I assume women are just trolling me and no matter which direction I go, they will react the other way

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it's because I was more naive back in the day, but I definitely enjoyed reading this forum more when I first started (16 years old).

Also, the demographic for redpill, manosphere, and pickup stuff was more narrow. Now that this forum has grown a bit and is showing up in all sorts of search engines, more and more different personalities of all different walks of life are signing up. And with that, the quality of posts seems to have taken its natural course of withering over time.

Most of the stuff I read here makes me shake my head, but I don't mind it. That's what freedom of speech is all about. I welcome all the nonsense and both ingenuine and genuine requests for advice because that's kind of how real life is. When I was still managing my family's restaurant, I was regularly meeting and greeting an average of 200 to 300 people about 5 days a week on average. Years of doing that has made me a bit more patient and made me realize that the vast majority of things you experience, read, ingest, and most people you meet and talk to aren't going to add value to your life and will actually hinder you and waste your time.

That's how it is everywhere now. This forum is no exception. Fortunately, I still run into entertaining posts every now and then, and personally enjoy reading back and forth banter.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So why are you wasting your time talking about that?

What is bothering you that you came here behaving just like a super critical and generalized guy?

There are good and bad people anywhere in this World... Why should it be different here?

If someone is desperate about women... Why are you mad at it? Is he supposed to be perfect and be like a "Alpha Man"?

They can learn... As you can learn, as everyone here.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So why are you wasting your time talking about that?

What is bothering you that you came here behaving just like a super critical and generalized guy?

There are good and bad people anywhere in this World... Why should it be different here?

If someone is desperate about women... Why are you mad at it? Is he supposed to be perfect and be like a "Alpha Man"?

They can learn... As you can learn, as everyone here.
Yes, it's time to man up, quit your bitching and sign up for League Of Legends.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and maybe this is where your autism is kicking in, is that NORMAL men talk to each other like this all the time.
I agree, but don’t use conditions for people with special needs to insult people with naïve behavior. It’s frankly very insensitive and makes you seem like a real prick.
That being said, I do wish people in today’s society were less sensitive. It’s turned into a Karen-filled society if I’m being honest.
I know you’re probably going to make fun of me now for defending people who were born with a condition, but I hope I got my point across to any non-pricks out there. :)

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, but don’t use conditions for people with special needs to insult people with naïve behavior. It’s frankly very insensitive and makes you seem like a real prick.
That being said, I do wish people in today’s society were less sensitive. It’s turned into a Karen-filled society if I’m being honest.
I know you’re probably going to make fun of me now for defending people who were born with a condition, but I hope I got my point across to any non-pricks out there. :)
But I am a real prick. ;)

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, just thought I would let you know that you should probably go make fun of special needs people on other forums than this one. Thanks bud
Don't be retarded dude and I ain't your buddy, guy.

Say what you mean, being passive aggressive is a sign of weakness. Did I hurt your feelings? Good, you need it.

Last edited:

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, apology not accepted.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you guys want a super clean, no banter forum of complete pussies who are afraid to offend one another, is that what you're saying? Basically another safe space for PC nonsense. This kind of attitude does not get women and is not ****y/funny [the entire premise of SS]. It's no wonder that there are so many people worried about hurt feelings here, 'toxicitiy' is a word invented by feminists to control other men. They've somehow made men believe that being a docile little b1tch is now suave.

Everything about success starts with your attitude. You can have the biggest muscles, the handsomest face, the most cash, the keenest tricks and the wittiest lines but if your internals are weak, you're gonna meltdown when sh1t hits the fan and run away with your tail between your legs. Real life is a battle of personalities, it doesn't matter how tough you are, if your game is weak, you're gonna lose.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.