Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone else feel this way about this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
This forum used to be a lot more about progress, successes, experiences and great banter about spinning plates and playing these bimbo bitches. Now it's a lot of whiny, self loathing, super critical nonsense. I've seen some really cringe contnet that makes me think this is not any place for "Don Juans" , rather a cess pool of dudes desperate to get women.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone has to make progress somehow and each man on here is at a different level of that journey. There will always be an influx of recently redpilled men who don't know their ass from a rowboat. The collective male population of the human race, on average, IS a cesspool if dudes desperate to get women.

If you don't want to help your brothers then ignore the cringe users. I've had to.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This forum used to be a lot more about progress, successes, experiences and great banter about spinning plates and playing these bimbo bitches. Now it's a lot of whiny, self loathing, super critical nonsense. I've seen some really cringe contnet that makes me think this is not any place for "Don Juans" , rather a cess pool of dudes desperate to get women.
When this forum was good, you were just getting the first hair on your chest ma boy, probably someone was using it to bang your mom.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
When this forum was good, you were just getting the first hair on your chest ma boy, probably someone was using it to bang your mom.
Is that how you talk to other men? I'm willing to bet you have 0 friends and the only time you get ass is when the tissue breaks. Take your L and move along.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
No its how he talks to cretins.
Cretin? You're an incel man. Several people on here have said that. I mean I know that's probably not the worst possible thing on planet Earth, but it's really not far from it.

I really don't even like addressing people like you but consider this the last time you get any attention from me.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cretin? You're an incel man. Several people on here have said that. I mean I know that's probably not the worst possible thing on planet Earth, but it's really not far from it.

I really don't even like addressing people like you but consider this the last time you get any attention from me.
oooh. I'm scared. Ask me if I give a fvck? Normally I don't f-bomb anyone, but I guess this is the first and last time I've made an exception for you. You've earned it.

Sir FB

Don Juan
Reaction score
There will always be an influx of recently redpilled men who don't know their ass from a rowboat.
<raises hand>
I am in this category, and I've received a lot of help in here.

Discussion forums will always be like this. I remember back in the early 90's on the usenet, before there were internet forums. There was always a bunch of fighting, name calling, and trolling going on. The signal to noise ratio would be in constant flux as well. It's just the nature of the medium.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As someone above said, every guy here is on different path and each one of us have a different story. Someone is going through some chit with women you got over five years ago. It's about waking guys up not mocking them. Cheers

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, because men online never lie or exaggerate their "field reports" right? I'm willing to be 80% of the field reports on here are either exaggerations or a heavily delusional and idealized version of how a guy perceives a set of events transpired...

Example: Dude claims a girl was interested in him when he approached, that's his interpretation of the events. But the reality was she was just probably just being friendly and had no interest in him.

Most guys are too delusional and too ego-obssessed to ever observe things objectively...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Example: Dude claims a girl was interested in him when he approached, that's his interpretation of the events. But the reality was she was just probably just being friendly and had no interest in him.

Most guys are too delusional and too ego-obssessed to ever observe things objectively...
Or the girl really was interested and the guy didn't pick up on it at all. Guys can be extremely clueless about these things, ask me how I know.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is like a hospital employee complaining there’s nothing but sick people coming in the doors.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or the girl really was interested and the guy didn't pick up on it at all. Guys can be extremely clueless about these things, ask me how I know.
If the dude is north of 6 foot with a good physique, good facial aesthetics and a solid Norwood0 hairline then I'll believe it.

Game is horsesh!t in the 2020s. This is the Instagram and TikTok era... no amount of game can close the gap between a normie and Chad... especially since women have access to hundreds of men at any given time via a smartphone and social media...

Men are more desperate than ever....

In fact, I was planning on writing a thread giving my opinion on the words of the legendary Pook and how his words has lost relevancy....

There was a time when I thought Pook was the Marcus Aurelius of the manosphere and that his words were timeless.....sadly, his words has NOT survived the test of time..... especially not in the TikTok era....

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the dude is north of 6 foot with a good physique, good facial aesthetics and a solid Norwood0 hairline then I'll believe it.

Game is horsesh!t in the 2020s. This is the Instagram and TikTok era... no amount of game can close the gap between a normie and Chad... especially since women have access to hundreds of men at any given time via a smartphone....

In fact, I was planning on writing a thread giving my opinion on the words of the legendary Pook...

There was a time when I thought Pook was the Marcus Aurelius of the manosphere and that his words were timeless.....sadly, his words has NOT survived the test of time..... especially not in the TikTok era....
Yeah that’s why a well groomed, 6’1” and good looking guy like myself can get matches but barely any action with girls above a 6/10. Because it’s all looks >>
Trust me, game is a real thing. I’ve seen more ugly and fat guys with HOT women than I can handle with my fragile ego

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Game is horsesh!t in the 2020s. This is the Instagram and TikTok era... no amount of game can close the gap between a normie and Chad... especially since women have access to hundreds of men at any given time via a smartphone and social media...

In fact, I was planning on writing a thread giving my opinion on the words of the legendary Pook and how his words has lost relevancy....

There was a time when feminism was still a joke and the red pilled, Kek, Based Stickman, The God Emperor and the Dangerous Faggot all fought as one. Those times are sadly behind us. To the Kekistan survivors, Shadilay. those were good times.

Now everything is offensive, everyone is offended and we are all nazi supremacists marching on tea cup kids.

Last edited:

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that how you talk to other men? I'm willing to bet you have 0 friends and the only time you get ass is when the tissue breaks. Take your L and move along.
You would've lost that bet. The thing you fail to understand, and maybe this is where your autism is kicking in, is that NORMAL men talk to each other like this all the time. Your generation of offendonaughts has got no idea how to have a normal and fun conversation, that's why you are so busy being victimized by everything and everyone. Real men bully other dudes when they smell blood in the water, this is reality, The reason you are so concerned with 'respect' is that you have no idea how to have regular interactions. It's not just you, your entire generation is completely fvcked. I see this all the time, you aren't the exception dude. The number of people who are perpetually offended now boggles the mind.

I once was at a gym with 2 other guys, a slim little religious guy and a big fat hairy muslim. Well anyway, the big fat dude commented on the little guy's jumping jacks saying "Hey you're too fat to do those", it was clearly a joke. I gave him the nick name "Magic Mike" because he would always jump high. I always called him by his nickname. Well after about a month this dude went off and melted down in spectacular fashion. The last time we saw him his face was totally red. I recall getting changed, he came up to both of us wringing his little wrists, screaming and throwing his clothes and water bottle and telling us our behavior was INAPPROPRIATE before cancelling his membership and walking out forever. This was all it took to set him off so I'm not surprised you're all bent out of shape over this. For christ sake, surge maxim or whatever his name is got pissed off at me for questioning his smoothie ingredients. Sorry but this is insane and why you and your kind will never be able to have a normal relationship and why nothing from back then makes sense to you now. When offending people became a crime, society died. You are just the walking dead.

You will never see sh1t like this anymore because your generation would have a mental breakdown at the commercial break.

By the way, my wife is 10x meaner than I am and I love it. She is easily the most fun person I know. Do you want a fun girlfriend or do you want an offended fvck buddy who carries a mattress around on her back?

Last edited:

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It goes up and down. Sometimes it gets in a rut and other times it’s on fire for weeks.

Take the good with the bad.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Seriously, get out of Los Angeles and California. My best advice for you. Go to the Midwest or something and you'll see how things are different.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree to some extent. I would say I have experienced a lot toxicity on this forum which is why I posted this today: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/on-the-topic-of-manosphere.269309/#post-2835510

Modern Man Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.