Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone else feel more comfortable talking more than listening?

Reaction score
It seems that I find myself more nonrehearsed, confident, aggressive, outgoing and I generally pay attention more when my talk/listen ratio is 60:40. For instance, today this one HB came to the city bus stop and I initiated the convo. We talked about many subjects relating to our school. We both were really into each other (good eye contact, she frequently got the bashful-modest smile going, loud/clear/unyielding voices etc). When I normally listen more than I talk I find I'm not as into a convo, think about what I'll say next more often, and stutter (not a lot but stuttering is always bad). Granted, I have never had a terrific convo in which I listen more than I talk so this experience is like comparing a football game to a golf game (you know football trounces all over it, even gives it a T-bag for good measure). Anyone else find it better to talk more than listen or can compare a terrific convo w/more listening to a terrific convo w/more talking?

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear what you're saying.

Basically, it's just that you don't want to be doing all the talking. It's important to girls that you listen to them as well. If all you do is listen though she'll think you have nothing interesting to share about yourself.

What you're doing is fine. ;)

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't talk a lot to be honest. (40% me,60% her sounds about right) I always let the girl do the talking by asking her questions (intresting not boring ones that you fall asleep) about different things and I usually come up with an opinion in the end.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you're saying. I'm def. more confident and aggressive if I'm leading the conversation and doing most of the talking.

big_jeffry

Don Juan
Reaction score
look, this is simple, you have two ears and one mouth for a reason. Use them appropriately