"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Anyone else do this?

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2003
Messages
571
Reaction score
105
I'm 39 now. I'm an amiable personality in the social styles model.

I started doing hypnosis and nlp for certain things recently and I realized that I did something interesting in the past.

When I was early 20s I had a crazy fear of rejection and was weak acting towards other men. I eventually started being too assertive because of this website. But anyways I started getting purposely rejected and eventually I got rid of my fear of rejection to the point where it means nothing to me and acts as a dhv.

But something else happened. I started becoming really bored when other guys got aggressive. Like really ****ing bored. And it makes aggressive alpha people like me a lot when they see how I am. And when women see this they get really turned on. But I don't go around testing to see if I have fear anymore.

Is there some kind of nlp explanation for this? Did anyone else try anything like this?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top