Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone else been too busy for video games/netflix/online dating during the quarantine?

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been getting an ENORMOUS amount of work done, as well as little pet projects I've been putting off over the years. Reading books, going though self improvement programs (if you're not doing any self-improvement programs, you f*cking suck btw), learning new recipes, and unfortunately doing a yo-yo diet with new recipes.

Has anyone else been unable to find the time for video games/netflix/online dating? I'll start doing one of those and then get bored. Especially with online dating; the girls are so incredibly boring that opening the app and seeing my compelling messages being ignored or given low-effort responses just makes me want to delete the damn app and go outside.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've challenged myself to do 500 kettlebell swings a day.... It's a great cardio routine.... I've also decided to invest in a rower - either the Concept 2 Model E or a WaterRower.... We dont know if round 2 will come in September so it's best to be prepared.....

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been studying to get to the next level in coding. This really is a great time to learn something new.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I've challenged myself to do 500 kettlebell swings a day.... It's a great cardio routine.... I've also decided to invest in a rower - either the Concept 2 Model E or a WaterRower.... We dont know if round 2 will come in September so it's best to be prepared.....
Rowing is awesome.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been getting an ENORMOUS amount of work done, as well as little pet projects I've been putting off over the years. Reading books, going though self improvement programs (if you're not doing any self-improvement programs, you f*cking suck btw), learning new recipes, and unfortunately doing a yo-yo diet with new recipes.

Has anyone else been unable to find the time for video games/netflix/online dating? I'll start doing one of those and then get bored. Especially with online dating; the girls are so incredibly boring that opening the app and seeing my compelling messages being ignored or given low-effort responses just makes me want to delete the damn app and go outside.

The frustration you are experiencing from online dating must mean you don't have the looks you need in order to succeed at that. It sounds like you are crying sour grapes by saying the girls are boring when in reality they are rejecting you and you feel like an incel if you just rely on this. Low-effort responses or having your messages ignored is a very toxic type of experience. Who has the time for feeling
rejected online?

In terms of video games and Netflix, which you also mentioned, that's more neutral. I don't care about video games so that has been dead with me since the 90s to the point I often associate video games with the beginning of the internet during the 90s when it took an hour to download an MS-DOS game from a dial-up BBS system in a slow modem. This was a thing when I was in HIgh School. Doesn't fit in with me today.

Netflix is revived because I invested in a digital projector and 58 inch TV and I'm very selective with the type of content that's viewed from it. (i.e. educational content, film-festival grade content or movies that have generated allot of discussion). However, allot of content is usually from online video rentals from recent movies that played in the cinema. There is some stress between wanting to use the home theater system, but having no time to actually do so and feel like I'm missing out at times.

Too busy with work and other types of activities here.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am studying the book of Exodus. I am learning more in Bible study every day.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weights are getting to be difficult to find for sale; first thing when things return to normal is buy kettlebells/weights, and if/when the second wave hits, I'll be hedged.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the actual f*ck is this? Keyboard jockeying from a self-admitted online dating loser? Fagg*ts like you are one of the reasons why I left SoSuave for a while. Offering sh*tty "advice" based on unfounded assumptions and lack of real-world experience. I recently moved from a city that was in a vacation destination that had a robust online dating scene (and of course nightlife/daygame), to an area that is well known for fatties and overall lack of decent online dating prospects. Fortunately there are hot girls in the area, they just need to be met in person, which is a challenge (but not a big one) during this quarantine.

Using your mediocre online dating experience as a basis for offering "advice" is unfounded and unhelpful at the BEST. If you don't have any good advice to offer, I suggest shutting the f*ck up and watching your Disney subscription.
I did not offer you any advice. I will put you on ignore. Why didn't you put me on ignore rather than waste your breath here?

Last edited:

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did not offer you any advice. I will put you on ignore. Why didn't you put me on ignore rather than waste your breath here?
You might be doing the entire forum a favor by deleting your account, unless you start providing value and not projecting your mediocre life on others in your responses.