Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone dated a WAAAY Younger Girl?

akindofblue

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm currently in kind of a weird situation. I've moved back to my old home town to study up for a standardized test for grad school. My hometown is kind of small but has an excellent school system--one of the best in the state. In other words, pretty much everyone goes away to college.

So now I'm back at the age of 25, and there are very few girls around in my age bracket who aren't looking to sink their hooks into marriage material (and most of them are older).

So I've lately been going out with a girl I have discovered is only 17. She's actually really great conversation, a lot of fun, and pretty freakin cute.

I'm just a bit worried how this is going to work out. Not so much with her--I have no interest in sex at this point and am still a virgin--but in dealing with her parents and that sort of thing.

I have actually enjoyed hanging out with high schoolers for some reason as of late. They haven't been drug through the sorostitute gutter, yet, and aren't always looking for a chance to get plastered at some bar all the time. A bit insecure, to be fair, but I find that this is pretty easily deflected.

Anybody with any experience on this?

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
somewhat, but I dont think I have anything useful to tell you. I was 16, she was 13 (almost 14) and when I found out her age I was like wow u look like ur 18. I hate it when girls look way older than they are. She was pretty hot. Turns out she had issues I didnt want to do with, so I dumped a few days later. She was a good kisser thou,:D

chimps_rule

Don Juan
Reaction score
i wouldnt date a 17yr old if i was 25. two different emotional places, u'll get ****ed around. ive seen friends in that situation, it eventual shatters into shards of immaturity.

in most cases ive seen this happen.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did that once. I was 24 and dated a 17 year old. She will be the best girlfriend you ever had until she turns 19.

It will totaly suck because you won't be able to take her out to the clubs and have a few drinks with her.

When she does finally turn that age she will be too distracted for you to put up with. And you will have to dump her. I had to learn the hard way that girls go through a phase beteen the age of 18 and 23 . It is almost in their very nature to be that way.

The bad thing is that you won't be able to hang out with her friends like she will want you too. You will be abe to get along fine with her, but you won't be able to relate to her friends.

The good thing is you'll get in the back of her head while she is young. So you will always be able to go back to her for some "extras" even after you break up with her.

Young girls are great at 17. I found the girl i dated to be totally focused on me in every way. Even when I found a new job she would get all excited for me. She would do everything I asked her too. Girls at that age are not afriad to open up to you.

In fact, I totaly wish I could find those qualities in an older woman. Just try to find an woman over the age of 24 that isn't a bit jaded.

man.. I can still remember spending my vacation with her. nothing like young poon every night.

go for it and enjoy it dude. just don't get attached because it won't last.

dillin

Don Juan
Reaction score
The good thing is you'll get in the back of her head while she is young. So you will always be able to go back to her for some "extras" even after you break up with her.
I don't get it, hows it different from any other girl?

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dillin
I don't get it, hows it different from any other girl?
It is different. An older woman will not open up to you as much and as quickly. I found that a girl that is 17 will fall for you hard even after a week. An older woman 24+ will take forever to open up. Older woman will no doubt compare you all her other guys. She will also be less likely to belive in you.

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't deal with children. You shouldn't ether... you have BIGGER FISH to fry.... do you? If not then get on a boat and throw your hook buddy because there's plenty of tastey salmon out there if you can get one.

Your freakin 25 and she's 17! ... uh...actually... she's almost there and there would be absolutely nothing anyone can say is wrong with BUT YOU do have a say in the matter whether it's something you want to get involved with someone on a different mind level than you? most likely YOU ARE WAAYY ABOVE HER. But I could be wrong and it could actually be a vice-versa situation?? Anyway don't expect anything like a LTR from her as you've stated

""So now I'm back at the age of 25, and there are very few girls around in my age bracket who aren't looking to sink their hooks into marriage material (and most of them are older). ""

So then that would only leave you with 2 options

1. Be her friend.
2. Sex each other.

Since you aren't looking for sex

""I have no interest in sex at this point and am still a virgin--but in dealing with her parents and that sort of thing.""

then that leaves you with one choice. And being friends isn't as bad some losers her make it out to be. It's only bad when you WANT THAT DONUT HOLE and she geniunely appreciates you as JUST a friend. But What do you suppose her parents will naturally think when thier 17 year old daughter is befriending a 25 yr old college student?? You realize the notorious reputation male college students have don't you? You are concerned with the parents aren't you?

""but in dealing with her parents and that sort of thing"""

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started dating my last gf when I was 25 and her 17.
She was very hot and her parents absolutely loved me... for some reason...

Anyway, as mature as she tried to be, it was in all the wrong ways and there is no getting past it... young women are just twits! You may think she can talk about 'grown up stuff' with the best of them, but I can almost guarantee that emotionally, she is way behind you. You very likely will get tired of her outlook on life and want to escape. However, she could be a real catch and totally prove what I have said (and others) very wrong.

Have a girl my own age now and I can tell you that for me there is absolutely no comparison. They have jobs, are easier to talk to and are much better in the sack.

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 26 and I've been almost exclusively with girls that are 18, so I have experience in this department. There's a few things to keep in mind when getting involved with girls that age. Here are some off the top of my head.

-Realize they'll want to be with other guys at some point and the relationship will end
-They aren't emotionally or intellectually at your level and it can make communicating with them difficult at times
-A lot of people will give you a hard time for the age difference
-Some parents are perfectly cool with it, others won't have any of it, it usually depends on their culture and how involved in it they are
-There's often a strange paradox at that age with the girl treating you like a king at times and then blowing you off at others. I think that has to do with emotional immaturity
-Girls that age don't usually have any baggage, they just want to have fun
-The sex can be awesome, even though you might have to play teacher a bit with some girls, especially the virgins
-A lot of guys will be jealous, because let's face it, young girls that age are in their prime and pretty hot.
-The majority of them aren't sitting on the fence about the age difference. In my experience they either have no problems with the age difference or they find it disgusting. Most actually like older and more mature guys

I don't see any problems with dating young girls and could care less what others think about it. They're legal at 18 here, and if you aren't with them someone else will be, so it might as well be me getting some young tight poon since I'm not looking for a wife. Sure they can get annoying at times because they just don't know as much about most things as I do, but I'm patient and find it fun to teach them new things.

As for parents, ask her what her parents would think of her dating an older guy. If she tells you they won't mind, you're set. If she tells you they won't approve, just avoid going to her place and keep seeing her anyways. I'm assuming you're not looking for anything really long term with her right?

Right now I'm seeing an 18 year old viet girl (I'm white) and I have no intention of meeting her parents. I've met her friends and sister, but her parents, especially her father, is VERY traditional and would be difficult to win over. It doesn't bother me though, I pick her up and drop her off in front of her house, and have no need to come in and introduce myself.

Dell SkyCat, on the topic of being friends with girls, I'm one of those guys that doesn't find a need to keep any females "friends" around, and if that makes me a "loser", so be it. I'd rather be a loser then an emotional tampon, shoulder to cry on, or ear to ***** to about the most trivial issues only a girl would care about.

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dark Nimbus
Dell SkyCat, on the topic of being friends with girls, I'm one of those guys that doesn't find a need to keep any females "friends" around, and if that makes me a "loser", so be it. I'd rather be a loser then an emotional tampon, shoulder to cry on, or ear to ***** to about the most trivial issues only a girl would care about. [/B]
I did not say that being friends with a woman makes someone a loser when you sincerely see her as a friend. I only said it makes you a loser when someone wants that pvzzy whether secretly or openly and then becomes that 'emotional tampon' you mentioned in hopes of 'getting any'.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i only go for chicks that are mid-twenties, 10ish years younger than me. dated a smart hottie a while back who was 21--that's 15 years younger.

got no problems. on the same intellectual level as me? don't care as long as they're smart and reliable. i get all the intellectual stimulation i need with work, etc. younger chicks are more fun. chicks (women) my age are boring as hell and most likely carry too much baggage for my taste.

ur girl is underage. just watch out with this.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, the differences in maturity will show (hopefully the older guy is more mature).

I am 30, one of the girls I'm seeing is 20. A lot of times she talks, or reacts to nonsense. Fights/argues a lot with her mom about petty stuff, you know, like a teenager. Mom and brother would not approve of her seeing an "older guy", but she is in a rebellious stage where she wants to make her own decisions, to my benefit, I might add. The sex is good, but not as good as some of the girls my age or a little older, in general

Reaction score
Women mature faster than men - it depends what you are looking for...if you are looking for a philosophical discussion then look at older women, if you are looking for beauty date younger women. A man 10 years older than her is no big deal to most women.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of guy dates a girl much younger than him? The guy who can!

I've given up asking how old girls are. I just don't care.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Pappy
What kind of guy dates a girl much younger than him? The guy who can!

I've given up asking how old girls are. I just don't care.
this is wisdom.

Reaction score
Yeah, I know this one babe from my work that was dating a 26 year old... and she was 16 at the time. You can bang a 16yr old honey here and it's all legit, pretty sweet hey...:cool:

Well they didn't last very long though. Her being a 11th grade highschooler and him being well into his career and all at the age of 26... give it a try though.

Toronto's Finest

Don Juan
Reaction score
huh?

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by 00Kevin
I did that once. I was 24 and dated a 17 year old. She will be the best girlfriend you ever had until she turns 19.

When she does finally turn that age she will be too distracted for you to put up with. And you will have to dump her. I had to learn the hard way that girls go through a phase beteen the age of 18 and 23 . It is almost in their very nature to be that way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

00Kenny,

Hey man, I'm not sure if I understood this last bit. What exactly happens in their 18-23 phase? And what do you mean by "she will be too distracted for you to put up with"? I would really like to know as I'm also into younger girls...thanks in advance

unclebob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im dating a girl that is 20 im 25 and lets just say its working out great, she is very mature for her age. The thing I like most about her is she didnt experience too many people using her so she was able to open up completely which makes a pretty big bond between the two of you. Im actually considering getting married to this girl. Keep in mind she is from Europe and people get married and mature much more quickly then people here in the US.