"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Anyone consider a hair transplant?

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

buddhafukko

Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2017
Messages
72
Reaction score
58
Age
51
Yea I am considering. I had GQ model chad tier looks n mane til my 40s when my hair decided to take a vacation. It's a cost benefit analysis. I never understand why ****tards like Bezos who could literally have a full fur rather than creeping out gals and small children like Kojac was thinking. Musk was sensible to nip it in the bud, basically like any Hollywood star or politician. Male hair should be covered by insurance because it is a functional organ but somehow the Kojac cope has overriden reality in most aging men. Women don't want to **** a chemo patient. Do you?
 
Top