Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone cathc the Tyra Banks "Womanizer" episode?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sickening, just sickening.

You think Dr. Phil is bad? Orah?

Fukk 'em both. This b!tch puts a couple of HONEST, straightforward men who enjoy the company of women on the roasting spit.

I posted awhile back how there really isn't an opposite gender word for "womanizer". Now Tyra has a show with the sole purpose of shaming these disgusting men who MAKE IT KNOWN that they aren't looking for a commitment, yet they are chastised as "womanizers" for not wanting to "step up to the plate" and commit.

The REALLY funny thing is that one of the guys had a fukk buddy who claimed to have "nothing but love" for the "womanizer" on one arm, and his GIRLFRIEND on the other side saying how much she loves him! Yet The plotline of the show vilifies and chastises him for "using" women.

I'm about ready to start a mother fukking revolution. This sh!t is SICKENING. Would the public accept it? Hell no, not in the beginning. But any publicity is GOOD publicity. Enough exposure and we can turn this sinking ship around.

It's about time men stand up to this bullying that is perpetrated by the feminists and their mangina sidekicks.

If I had time I would produce some video material that exposes the TRUTH.

Fukk women and their entitlement, their ridiculous expectations, their callous attitudes towards men. It's either BECOME a pump and dump ass hole, or put it out there to the public that we won't tolerate this crap anymore.

[/rant]

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You see, none of this matters. Women can try to brainwash themselves over and over and over again, but the fact still remains that they will always be attracted to the womanizers. They don't want to lose their foothold on men. Which makes me wonder, because if they entire world was AFCs, then who would they be attracted to?

Women really are fvcking stupid as h3ll. Ever see the housewives of orange county show? Women cannot be trusted to effectively lead anything. They are scatterbrained idiots.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few women aren't indicative of the whole population.
You have to consider there's a huge population of women watching these kinds of shows, and these shows are tailored to get these women to watch. Ergo, many are in tune with this mentality. And that's a lot of women, not just a few.

There was a woman I knew who wrote a book about her online dating disasters, writing about all sorts of strange guys she hooked up with in her quest to meet Mr. Right. Her adventures took her to foreign lands where she'd realize she had hooked up with a zillionaire cross-dresser with a dungeon kind of stuff. Her book was all about her horror stories and she put it out there to serve as a warning to other women.

BUT...

Nowhere in the book does she accept any responsibility for being so stupid as to hop on a plane at the bequest of a perfect stranger paying her way to fly overseas to his castle. No, instead it's all about how the men were the ones to blame.

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Fukk women and their entitlement, their ridiculous expectations, their callous attitudes towards men. It's either BECOME a pump and dump ass hole, or put it out there to the public that we won't tolerate this crap anymore.
I can't believe the amount of power that women and the media seem to have on you.

Let's start with the obvious - are women really to blame for all of you rants and the world's problems? Myself, I doubt it. They're no different creatures than they were 500yrs ago. You know that dude. Isn't this worth some more thought. How did that show get on TV in the first place. Who owns the network? Who owns the stock? Who owns the companies that advertise on it? Who are all of the managers? My guess (just a guess) is that the majority of those companies (and their boards) are run by men (if you follow the $$$ far enough). If I am wrong please let me know. Otherwise, stop this blaming women for anything and everything.

I know, it's fun to rant/vent. We all need to do it once in awhile. But I perceive so many of your threads as if women are out to there to destroy us. You know that is BS. If you want to focus somewhere - focus on the generations of AFC's who empowered them to do so in the first place. It's like being p!ssed at the Tiger for eating your new puppy when it was the f'd up stoner Zoo Keeper that let him out in the first place.

Take your previous thread about being CB'd by another woman. What did our boys learn from your original post - nothing! They learned to complain and give up. Sure, other posters did respond with ways around it. But why didn't you rise up to the challenge and number close and give an report of success, how your pushed through it and what you learned?

Back to this thread (different topic, same tone). You are a DJ. You should be indifferent to both women and media. Right? Yet both get you emotionally charged. Why is that? Why do women hold so much power over you?

You know they will always test, seek power, be indirect, seek security, not be truthful, trash friendships, blah, blah, blah. If you know all that and live with an understanding and awareness of it, why then does this stuff bother you so much?

I think you have great insight on many topics here. And it's quite possible that you'll take this as a personal attack - if so please feel free to have it moderated away. But this is not my intent (and I think you know it).

I think these are fair questions - perhaps it would explain (to me at least) why you seem so frustrated / powerless w/r women. And I'll state the obvious, I may be the only one who perceives your posts the way I do so maybe I'm just in the minority here.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
BUT...

Nowhere in the book does she accept any responsibility for being so stupid as to hop on a plane at the bequest of a perfect stranger paying her way to fly overseas to his castle. No, instead it's all about how the men were the ones to blame.

Good point. Be sure to bring that up when you post a review or comment wherever the book is sold online.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Sickening, just sickening.

You think Dr. Phil is bad? Orah?

Fukk 'em both. This b!tch puts a couple of HONEST, straightforward men who enjoy the company of women on the roasting spit.

I posted awhile back how there really isn't an opposite gender word for "womanizer". Now Tyra has a show with the sole purpose of shaming these disgusting men who MAKE IT KNOWN that they aren't looking for a commitment, yet they are chastised as "womanizers" for not wanting to "step up to the plate" and commit.

The REALLY funny thing is that one of the guys had a fukk buddy who claimed to have "nothing but love" for the "womanizer" on one arm, and his GIRLFRIEND on the other side saying how much she loves him! Yet The plotline of the show vilifies and chastises him for "using" women.

I'm about ready to start a mother fukking revolution. This sh!t is SICKENING. Would the public accept it? Hell no, not in the beginning. But any publicity is GOOD publicity. Enough exposure and we can turn this sinking ship around.

It's about time men stand up to this bullying that is perpetrated by the feminists and their mangina sidekicks.

If I had time I would produce some video material that exposes the TRUTH.

[/rant]
I've been waiting for this from you str8up and finally you deliver!!

Thank you for finally being honest with yourself, and in turn the board.

Cmon dude you're being ridiculous. You are saying because one woman had one media sensationalized show that did this that ALL women are evil, stupid, not worthy of our time, etc. Thats just being biased to the nth degree. I don't know what has happened to you in your past to show such hate for women, but I always could tell from your posts that it was laying just beneath the surface, ready to come out. At last with this post your true feelings are shown for all to see.

Not all women are evil manipulative *****es. Some are really kind, good hearted, caring people. Just like not all men are evil, cold hearted, non caring d1cks. People are people, some are good, some are bad.

I encourage you to devote some quality time, through counseling or what have you, to find out the root of your hatred towards women. It is surely causing all of these problems and issues that you seem to have with them, and that in turn is not allowing you to have a quality relationship with a quality woman but instead has you continuing to waste your time either with women that you claim to be into you but nothing ever seems to happen with them, or with low class skanks.

Good luck.

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
I encourage you to devote some quality time, through counseling or what have you, to find out the root of your hatred towards women. It is surely causing all of these problems and issues that you seem to have with them, and that in turn is not allowing you to have a quality relationship with a quality woman but instead has you continuing to waste your time either with women that you claim to be into you but nothing ever seems to happen with them, or with low class skanks.
...I know my previous response was pretty direct, however I do not believe that STR8UP has a hatred of women. I just sense a degree (albiet noticeable) of frustration or a sense of powerlessness w/r to them. Also, you hint him being hindered in regards to having a quality relationship. Actually, if his goal state IS NOT the LTR mindset then I applaud him because so many guys out there are so locked into being in a relationship which makes them behave very much (if not exactly) like a woman!

Seriously, maybe STR8UP has some insight we're missing and it's coming across as negative / hatred / whatever. However I think a fair question is should we really be blaming women - or our selves and our other brothers out there?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. I didn't catch that particular episode of Tyra. I'll set my tivo. lol.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're going to have your own program or whatever to expose this sh!t in a brutally honest fashion but want to make it more palatable to the general public than say the Tom Leykis show I'm thinking you'll have to not only take everything we say here plainly and lift it up out of its locker room talk format into a more straight shooting overly honest sounding message but also it wouldn't hurt to find some woman out there that can co-host the show with you that shares our belief on the state of things for men.

Sometimes such women call up Leykis and say the exact same things about today's women as you do Str8up and say how men shouldn't accept such a raw deal etc.

My idea for you to have a woman sidekick is to add an illusion of impartiality for the public to what you are saying.

In other words your show would be the honest observations of you and that woman co-host.

Making it so its not so easy for the feminists and emasculated she-males out there to outright dismiss you as a typical misogynist woman hater etc.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
[/rant]
Aww, it isn't so bad STR8, the women who are involved with one of the womanizers are having a fine time.
You frequently give these "exposes" by the feminist media too much credit.
Women may be stupid but their hormones and their genes are not.
Some crap TV show is not going to alter very much at all.
It is just more of the standard SHAMING tactics .

Yawn!!

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
This is trashy media at its most sensational. They must have run out of the usual big THREE sensationional topics, "Finances, fatties, and freaks"..

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
r u kidding? do you know how much social proof these two guys got? do you realize that every woman in the audience was wondering what their "secret" was? You can't change human nature. Women, no matter how many shows there are, LOVE playahs. It's genetic. It's evolution man. It's natural selection. you get the idea....

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
Tyra Banks is still relevant in someone's world, I'm sure.
She is as relevant as the tabloids and celebrity magazines happen to be. We all know how women lap that up.

While a large portion of men and to some degree some women would not waste time watching that drivel, you will have a lot of men and women who are impressionable watch her show and take to heart a lot of the things she says. Those are people that you may have to interact with at work or sit around the dinner table with when the family gets together.

A cultural shift never happens overnight. Its a war of attrition.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Hooligan Harry said:
She is as relevant as the tabloids and celebrity magazines happen to be. We all know how women lap that up.

While a large portion of men and to some degree some women would not waste time watching that drivel, you will have a lot of men and women who are impressionable watch her show and take to heart a lot of the things she says. Those are people that you may have to interact with at work or sit around the dinner table with when the family gets together.

A cultural shift never happens overnight. Its a war of attrition.
I agree. You can never underestimate the power of propaganda and brainwashing, which programs like this one are. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if most of the public's belief system is molded by television. And the argument that people are influencing what's on put on TV is a weak argument. This is now a PC/feminized society and I don't see pro-male or non-feminist beliefs being allowed in any mainstream media. I really think TV is the biggest and most effect brainwashing/propaganda tool of all.

I was actually just thinking about this today, how much TV has changed since just the 80's. Almost every hit TV show from the 80's had a similar theme. Some MAN was the hero and the good guy and he was fighting and always won against bad guys. You'll notice this theme in so many programs- Incredible Hulk, The Dukes of Hazzard, Magnum PI, A-team, Knight Rider, etc. Not to mention the girls on these shows were always thin, hot and more feminine acting.

Now what do you have? From what I can tell usually some WOMAN is the hero and there's no real good and bad or right and wrong, instead just winners and losers. I mean sure you have a lot of crime science shows but it's almost like a cat and mouse game where the bad guys are almost fascinating and the GOVERNMENT not an individual man is the "hero" and has a bunch of "smart" women who are going to bring the law down on some bad guy and make him "pay". It might seem a little subtle but it's really a total shift, and for that to happen within less than 15 to 20 years it'd have to be due to socialization or being subject to propaganda.

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
I agree. You can never underestimate the power of propaganda and brainwashing, which programs like this one are. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if most of the public's belief system is molded by television. And the argument that people are influencing what's on put on TV is a weak argument. This is now a PC/feminized society and I don't see pro-male or non-feminist beliefs being allowed in any mainstream media. I really think TV is the biggest and most effect brainwashing/propaganda tool of all.

I was actually just thinking about this today, how much TV has changed since just the 80's. Almost every hit TV show from the 80's had a similar theme. Some MAN was the hero and the good guy and he was fighting and always won against bad guys. You'll notice this theme in so many programs- Incredible Hulk, The Dukes of Hazzard, Magnum PI, A-team, Knight Rider, etc. Not to mention the girls on these shows were always thin, hot and more feminine acting.

Now what do you have? From what I can tell usually some WOMAN is the hero and there's no real good and bad or right and wrong, instead just winners and losers. I mean sure you have a lot of crime science shows but it's almost like a cat and mouse game where the bad guys are almost fascinating and the GOVERNMENT not an individual man is the "hero" and has a bunch of "smart" women who are going to bring the law down on some bad guy and make him "pay". It might seem a little subtle but it's really a total shift, and for that to happen within less than 15 to 20 years it'd have to be due to socialization or being subject to propaganda.
The media has an impact on culture and its as clear as day. Its rarely something that will happen overnight, its a gradual shift that happens over time.

Take Hip Hop as an example. MTV made thuggery cool. All of a sudden poor grammar, a criminal record and aggressive behaviour became acceptable. While I have no problem with the culture remaining that of the people who have a reason to live it (poverty) the impact it has had on middle class America is nothing short of absurd. You have middle class white kids putting on a thug show.

Its spread worldwide. In Africa, you have local black populations who idolise the celebrity rappers and Hip Hop artists have. They copy/paste the culture, completely ignoring their own histories, in an aim to emulate what they identify with as black culture. They ignore the fact that they already have an ancient existing culture in place as they lap up everything the radio, television and press throws at them.

People are crazy to think that the media is not the largest force driving cultural shift in the world today. Like I said earlier, its not one or two shows that do the damage. Its not one or two articles in a newspaper. Its the relentless quantity of it that causes the shift in the first place.

Look at some of your top sitcoms.

Friends - Fags and Fags Hags
King of Queens - Bumbling moron got lucky with a hot, organised girl
Everyone loves Raymond - Bumbling moron got lucky with a hot, impossible to please organised wife
Will and Grace - Fags and Fag Hags
Mad about You - AFC and his impossible to please wife
Fraiser - Two self absorbed morons with zero self esteem

Tyra Banks may be trash TV, but someone is watching that trash TV. If one minute out of 60 sinks in and rings true to that individual, that persons outlook on life shifts ever so slightly.

I dont think ST8UP is outright blaming the media for every problem in the world. I think he is simply stating that man bashing has become so common, so acceptable, that the content of Tyra's show was nothing more then average day time television these days. That should not be acceptable.

He has a point fellas.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Hooligan Harry said:
Take Hip Hop as an example. MTV made thuggery cool. All of a sudden poor grammar, a criminal record and aggressive behaviour became acceptable. While I have no problem with the culture remaining that of the people who have a reason to live it (poverty) the impact it has had on middle class America is nothing short of absurd. You have middle class white kids putting on a thug show.
Absolutely-goddamned-right! This is the proof of the complete degenerazation of Generation A (for Apathy). Cultural hypocrisy is at a sickening pace and acceptance.

We tell our kids to, "do the right thing", then sit them in front of MTV and allow them to soak up ignorance and ingest the bullsh!t ghetto lifestyle as something to be proud of.

The media conglomerate, as a whole, is a living entity which breeds by the incessant numbness of heritage and culture. Media is the complete lack of culture. It's the mentality of the buy now, think later paradigm which is murdering any hope of unplugging people from the sleep machine.

Excellent post brother Hooligan.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tyra who?

Ohhh,..you mean that former Victoria's Secret model who finally aged and fattened up to the point where she was no longer hot enough to hold guy's attention? That Tyra Banks? The one who got her own show placating to the very same women she used to make feel insecure and inferior to by comparison in all those VS catalogs every month (and especially around Valentine's Day) that their husbands and BFs wished they'd look like and wear the same outfits? Is that the Tyra you're referring to? The one who co-starred in the movie Life Size along side Lindsey Lohan as a life-sized living, idiotic barbie doll?

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To a point, I agree with what Tyra is trying to do because a lot of women today are useless since mommy and daddy never put a sense of purpose in them. Maybe if some these women held theselves to a higher standard a lot of these men would starighten up and have to step up their game. At the same time, Tyra has allowed women to act like victims. I remember the show she did about how women get sucked into internet porn because some guy asks(not makes, but asks) them to take off their clothes off and then the women cry because their "assets" are out there for their failure of a father to see. (I know some of you may ask how it's the dad's fault, but you have to remember that if you aren't putting it into your daughter's head that these guys will do anything to see what's in between their legs and not to just go for anything, you're f***ing up.) The thing is, these two women aren't victims because they found a guy who could take care of both of them. They have to endure the fact other women will look down on them due to the fact they can't be in the same situation and really want to be it. No woman wants to rule over a guy and that's why so many couples are unhappy. This guy on the other hand has it right.