"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Anyone been with a Trans Girl

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,690
Reaction score
5,129
It's a massive issue for them to pull something like that and I'm sure it happens more than you think.

I remember this story from a while ago, no one should ever do that but a lot of guys would lose it if they found out the "woman" they were with was actually a guy.

Had I been on that jury, the perp would have walked. For a man to dress up like a woman and purport to be a woman in a sexual situation is akin to rape by deception.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
Had I been on that jury, the perp would have walked. For a man to dress up like a woman and purport to be a woman in a sexual situation is akin to rape by deception.
I think that's how any man would feel, that they were sexually violated akin to that of being raped. However, that does not mean that you should be allowed to murder that person, which is just as bad. If he had beating "her" up I'd definitely let the guy walk, because that's pretty understandable to be quite honest.....but stabbing that person 119 times? My take on this, they were both ****ed up individuals and it's probably for the better that neither one of them will be in this world with us.
 

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
403
Reaction score
221
Age
38
Location
USA
Say no to trannies. You don't want to mess with a c0ck and bollocks when you're with a chick. As for f-m trannies. Do you really want a bearded muscular man looking chick either? Nah. Plenty of real chicks out there.
 
Top