"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Anyone been to Japan, China (or South France) before?

madgame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
860
Reaction score
1
As to China/Japan: Just wondering what the nightlife/chicks is like over there..heared Tokyo was the ****, but on the other hand i heared Shanghai was **** (without the "the"). Just wondering if anybody has had some useful experiences and might tell me some stories about it...

besides I was wondering what the chicks in South France (Marseille, Nice, Montpellier, ...) were like cause Im goin there soon :D Are there lots of italian, spanish, portoguese girls etc. ?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Vandnumbers

New Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
When you're in Japan anything western style bar has women going there specifically for foreigners. In Tokyo go to Ropongi at night and you find women who commute to get white ****.
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
I went to the south of france a couple of years ago. It's not bad chick wise......albeit i was only 13, but their english is not as good as they are further detached from the U.K. they are pretty hot though.
 

deeloo

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2002
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
i live in hong kong.. the night life here is AMAZING..
 

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I've been to all three.:)

Tokyo seemed pretty hot after night, not like LV, maybe closer to NYC...

I had a hell of a time in there gambling joint, I forget the name, like pingo or something... fun as hell...

I figured out a glitch where if you held the trigger at a certian point you would get three balls for every one shot out. The manager got mad and tried to show me how to play the "real" way. Funny... anyway I cashed out and if I remember they game me chocolates and then they bought the chocolates back for money.?

I didn't visit many bars. I can say Japan and China are awsome, Japan more China less. Man and the prices... lol. I love the merchants.

2 dollar, 2 dollar.
1 dollar, come back come back, 1 dollar,
come back, '


anyway.to your advantage most broads in China, especially the more rural parts havn't seen americans before so they love you instantly.

South France? I hate france, I'll leave it at that.

but don't go for just the ladies, if your going to go, go for the experience and the culture, It really is amazing to seem most of the stuff over there. It's not like TV.;)

~Capi
 

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
2
Location
Out There
southern france is the best, i love it its awesome. capicrimi your fuking douchebag. night life is ok but everything else is great.
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
^ ^

Someone's French. LOL. :D
 

madgame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
860
Reaction score
1
I'm german actually and speak french pretty well but Ive never been to South France..Im goin there soon though and I was just wondering whether there were lots of spanish/italian chicks cause I dig those a lot ;) and heared there were lots of immigrants from those countries there especially in Marseille and Nice...but anyways my main question was about Japan and China and I wouldnt go there just for the chicks anyways, but Im gonna take up japanese or chinese but im still makin up my mind..im not gonna make a decision based on the chicks that live there though lol just wonderin ya know...
 
Top