Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone been/studied in Toronto?

Tweek_1984

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been accepted into Ryserson University in Toronto to start my second year in September. I've left things pretty late and I need to send off my application for accommodation tomorrow with a £200 start-up fee.

I'm pretty torn whether to bite the bullet and go for it, or stay home in Manchester, UK, and take things easy. Plus, I have a lung condition which means I have to do alot of physio therapy and take alot of medication. This creates quite a few of hurdles for me going abroad.

Anybody been to Toronto/studied there?

Was it worth it? Reckon I should go for it?

Reaction score
Yeah, I visit Toronto many times a year.. One of my friends studies at Ryerson in Communications and she loves it. I think living in Manchester you will be used to the big-city atmosphere. There are countless things to do there (great music, clubs, sports). Its also a very diverse, multi-cultural environment if that's your bag. Many Canadians joke how Torontonians think they are the centre of the universe, its funny since this is partly true. There really is never a dull moment.

People who live in Toronto would probably be better suited to answer then I am, but I would say that its a great city and it would be well worth the experience.

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Tweek, I live in Toronto and was actually going to go to Ryerson at one point. It seemed like a pretty good school from what I can remember, but I don't know if it's any better then the schools in the UK since I've never been there. As for your lung condition, the smog here in Toronto is pretty bad in the summer, so you might want to take that into consideration.

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
T.O. is a cool city man... At Ryerson you'll be right in the downtown area and there'll be plenty of stuff to do.

A word of warmning: you'll be a block away from where all the hookers and fags hang out and there'll be a bunch of homeless people around too. But it really sounds worse than it is. Although winters do suck big time!

On the other hand you'll get great nightlife, peple from all around the world, lots of cultural events going on and to live in a world class city.