Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
They push that narrative like doing a fiver on OF are simps contributing to the decline of the dating market as women makes six figures over a mass of desperate fivers on top of the already endless male attention and validation they get. They see this as the last line cross. Dont get why guys who have some success care about things like this. Let others who are not successful have a pity party on OF and mind your own business!According to the RP, every female has a OF making 100k plus a year
Rp?According to the RP, every female has a OF making 100k plus a year
Red pill
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
The media tends to focus on OF women making ridiculous sums of money, like the two women below. Most women don't have that experience on OF, regardless of how good looking they are. The two women below are both late 30s moms of multiple children who have made $500,000+ a year on OF. While both are good looking for their ages, neither one is absolute top tier because neither one is 18-24. Men typically find women most attractive between the ages of 20-24.According to the RP, every female has a OF making 100k plus a year
This is important to realize. If OF were financially rewarding to a large percentage of women, all the breastaurants, strip clubs, and bikini coffee shops would be out of business.I know a handful, not lucrative at all most realize it and stop posting and just forget about it. I remember one even complained on her IG that she's making all these videos and not getting any love(money) lol.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.