Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone 35+ succesfully doing daytime cold approaches and pulling younger women?

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in my mid 30s and I am a daytime direct approach devotee. I have been doing daytime approaches for nearly 15 years, and I switched to the direct approach about 9 years ago, finding it to be much more effective than indirect.

I'm not really a fan of bars or clubs (though I may go to them occassipnally), and I have no interest in meeting women online

I have been and continue to be successful with daytime direct approaches. I'm also into much younger women, and usually prefer to hook up with girls in their late teens and early to mid 20s (legal age and above, I must add).

Ironically, I approach this age group of women regularly and hardly ever get any mention of me being too old/them being too young for me (though it probably helps that I look like I'm in my mid to late 20s).

I say all this as I was just wondering if there are any other mature men here who do regular daytime cold approaches and are successful at it? And what about with much younger girls? Also, anyone here into the direct approach?

I don't think I will be giving this up anytime soon, and so far my age seems to be no barrier. Is there anyone in their 40s, 50s or older who does daytime approaches?

Last edited: