"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Anybody xperince this before....

SuperMan19

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
When a girl whines to you about some guy who is trying to hook up with her.

I find this very annoying!!

In my situation... I met this girl in a class and we became friends this semester, and just starting to hang out.

Background: This girl is sumwat a attention-seeker... she has mostly guy friends...she is very sociable...and she is in ALMOST every single damm club on campus. She likes to brag alot when in conversations.

Like during lunches and dinner with her, she will tell me that guy over there is always trying to hit on her. Or even on Instant Messenging, she would copy and paste a conversation with another dude and telling me how she finds him annoying..Like almost everysingle time i talk 2 her she would be always hinting 2 me that "SUMONE is trying to hit on her and how much she dislike the dude"...

I kinda play it off by offering a laugh or sumthing, but she knows that i'm ALSO interested in her...Is this sumwat a sign that she dosn't like me DJing her or that she is hoping i go in for the close


any suggestion or idea how i should play this off the next time she says sumthing like this? Thanks
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

itstough

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2003
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
()()
Dude she is trying to show you that guys find her hot. She wants you most likely.
 

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2001
Messages
546
Reaction score
2
Location
Hollywood
Sorry man, i disagree with itstough...

In my AFC days i was in VERY similar situations. Even though she's complaining about what the other guys do...she in fact probably like it. She is a CLASSIC attention wh0re...

If you really want this chick, give her what no other guy has given her...NO ATTENTION!!!!. Stop hanging out with her as much, and stop being her "girlfriend". If you read my post on the 85%/15% rule in the TIPS section of this site, you will see what i am talking about. It could apply in this situation.

If you view your relationship with her as "friends", then chances are she does too...she probably doesn't think any more of you. Only way to REALLY get her (or at least have a better chance) is to TAKE AWAY THE FRIENDSHIP...it's the only way you can get OUT of the "Friends" zone. Otherwise you don't have a shot.

It can be REALLY hard, but personally (to save yourself some aggravation) i'd back off and pull a TAKE-BACK...meaning not a full NEXT, but enough to prove to her that you're not ALWAYS going to be there for her...

Make sense?
 

Howie Farkes

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2003
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
Why does she think you're interested in her? Have you specifically let her know or have you just concluded that she's worked it out for herself.

I think if you've made your intentions clear at an earlier stage and were rejected then maybe she's hinting to you not to try again.

Otherwise assume nothing. She maybe trying as hard as possible (indirectly of course - she is female) to let you know she's available and "why the f*ck are you taking your time?"
 

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
1,306
Reaction score
5
Age
44
Location
Eire
Not sure man, listen to the other guys but what i will say is let us know how it goes, this sounds interesting!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top