Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anybody try macking a debutante?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I mean by a debutante is some chick from an esteemed, wealthy family that gets "presented" to the "gentlemen" of the community with expensive parties and a ball, and with her picture in the lifestyle section of the local newspaper (or website, LOL). I have a friend that was in one of the affiliated gentlemen clubs (no, not a strip joint :rolleyes: ), and I think it helped him score a social-striving, non-debutante chick.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds like it is from another era.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of cars and tuneups. Tuneups became obsolete for a variety of reasons, including fuel injection and computerization.

When tuneups become obsolete in cars (somewhere around 1990s models), that was ceasing only one specific auto repair procedure. Cars still needed regular maintenance on a variety of component parts. Scheduled maintenance is still important in post 1990s models.

How is this relevant?

While the debutante balls may have ended, there are still upper middle class to upper class young women who are looking to have extended relationships and sex. The manner in which women from upper middle class and upper class backgrounds meet men has changed compared to the era of the "debutante ball".

The better question to ask is....

How have any of you successfully attracted & seduced women with affluent parents/families?

Last edited:

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The better question to ask is....

How have any of you successfully attracted & seduced women with affluent parents/families?
Basically be a social climber...
1) identify community events where participation is limited and attendance is an affirmation of status
2) work your way up through volunteering in committees or projects where you are next to influential people
3) use social media to gain status through association with influential people. Pictures for example. Friends of Friends in common.
4) do things where you are on stage or introducing well known people, or performing.
5) use your association with an employer to be a company representative in events and press.
6) act as a conduit to introduce people to one another. Be the "Guy who knows a guy".
7) don't be starstruck by rich or famous people. Seek out those people of status who are not snobby or stuck up.
8) remain high profile in the community.
9) treat everyone well you encounter.
10) these will put you into proximity of women from affluent families. You still have to be charming.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like something they do in Romania, Albania, Turkmenistan and other such sh1t holes