Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

anybody smoke weed?

Mrchunglee

Reaction score
I love the hell out of some marijuana. It puts me in the zone for just about anything. (work,school,jiu jitsu). I used to get panic attacks and extreme paranioa and it caused me to quit. Now that im off my 3 months of sobriety ive had no more problems. Eye drops and a fresh shirt doesnt hurt either. :)

JAS760

Don Juan
Reaction score
how cool that i can relate to you people.

I've had horrible panic attacks that i would never wish on my enemies. Thats how scary and horrifying they are. Weed usually puts me in my head and i start to over analyze people and situations.
But i have had some amazing times with it too! haha

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sir physco sexy, I am not stating randoms facts. people struggle in life because of it. but then you are on a forum for women and a know it all. another guy who feels good about himself because he has an internet persona he likes. this stuff is true. it does cause these things. I know many people after being really high on weed and end up with panic attacks and anxiety after they are high. you are another stupit liberal who does not know the facts.

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thedude4242 said:
sir physco sexy, I am not stating randoms facts. people struggle in life because of it. but then you are on a forum for women and a know it all. another guy who feels good about himself because he has an internet persona he likes. this stuff is true. it does cause these things. I know many people after being really high on weed and end up with panic attacks and anxiety after they are high. you are another stupit liberal who does not know the facts.
LOL...oh boy. Someone got upset.
You went from saying you know a "few people" to knowing "many people" who suffer from panic attacks after getting high. It doesnt help qualify you or your argument at all.

Dont get mad just because someone called you on bullsh1t. Calling me a stupit*(ironic) liberal know-it-all with a dumb internet persona doesnt make what your saying true. Those personal attacks on me were not necessary and a waste of time.

thedude4242 said:
people struggle in life
You should of stopped right there...everything else you just said was ?????just dumb

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you better not break up with your girlfriend because right then she will have 5 options and you will have zero. forum is not working good, go chris benoit yourself

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thedude4242 said:
you better not break up with your girlfriend because right then she will have 5 options and you will have zero. forum is not working good, go chris benoit yourself
Dont have a girlfriend, just like to pretend I do. Gotta keep that website persona up.

lol..

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything in moderation. Unless you have cancer or lupus or some serious medical need, one shouldn't do it more than once in a while. I've done it for days on end, and it no longer felt that great to do it, but it felt even worse not to. It's a lot more fun when you only partake occasionally rather than it becoming a part of your being.

Alcohol is a better drug for interacting with women in general, but you also have to look at head space. If everyone is high then you won't be as worse off if you're the only one doing it. By that same token, house parties and bars are usually more fun when drinking because that is an integral part of the atmosphere. Weed is okay, just don't overdo it.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weed, like any psychedelic substance, opens doors in the mind. Now this sounds like hippie bullsh*t, but it does. It allows new ways of thinking. This can lead to good things, like you suddenly "see things clear now". I had those a couple of times, and I can genuinely say that weed played a part in shifting my perspective towards the positive. That said, it can also send you into dark places. I freaked out a couple of times on weed and it was scary as f*ck. I know a guy who had a psychosis while he was getting high. Stuff like that is rare, but it does happen every now and then.

Now, I'm kinda over it, ya know? Last time I smoked is months ago and I don't feel like doing it anymore really. In moderation it's alright, but don't overdo it. People who smoke all the time are holding themselves back, because it's just true that weed slows you down.

Don't believe silly urban legends that it isn't bad for your lungs (or even good for it, lmao) either. It's just like smoking cigarettes in that area, bad bad bad. When I stopped smoking chronically, I really noticed my sports endurance went way up. When I smoke today, I notice the next day that during sports, it takes more effort to breathe when I push myself.

NeedToImprove

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone noticed while smoking a joint shivers, arrhythmia, a need to throw up, air loss? It's like one day i can smoke one no problem and the other this **** happens.Eating or drinking something with sugar seems to help.

About marijuana making you aggressive or cool or tired it really depends on how you feel. i've only felt aggressive one time due to being high that i can remember.

Radharc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NeedToImprove said:
Anyone noticed while smoking a joint shivers, arrhythmia, a need to throw up, air loss? It's like one day i can smoke one no problem and the other this **** happens.Eating or drinking something with sugar seems to help.

About marijuana making you aggressive or cool or tired it really depends on how you feel. i've only felt aggressive one time due to being high that i can remember.
Sometimes, but its no big deal, except for the need to throw up, were you mixing it with alchool or something? But weed can often give some physical sensations like extreme cold.

Hair loss? thats a new one... couldn´t it be all in your head (no pun intended)?

garruk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Radharc said:
In my early twenties i used to smoke and it was ok when I started, progressively paranoia and some real fcked up mental states set in, depression and such. I wans´t ok, eventually I started to avoid it like a real poison. Also gained some great mental awareness during these times, but it had a price.

Some time later, I smoked ocasionally and managed to control the bad effects and take some advantage of the good.

Nowadays when I have it smoke to a point where my body gets so used to it that it barely has an effect besides relaxing me.

Conclusion: weed just enhances whatever you are experiencing, if you are in a bad place, feeling depressed or insecure you´ll get that tenfold, if you are in a good place the same. Also you need some solid foundations where you stand (that goes for a lot of mind altering drugs) in order to control where it takes you.
So in answer to your question: yeah, I felt some really crazy thoughts, insecurity and paranoia. Just go easy man, see how you feel and dont try to take a step longer than your legs. :)
this was a good response. and a good post in general

garruk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
after reading all your weed stories i thought i would post mine as well.

during the beginning of college i was pretty much smoking weed every day like a lot of you. i never had any problems and i kelp this up for about 2 years. about 1 year ago, i was smoking and i think something had happened (girl related) and that night, while i smoked i had a TERRIBLE trip.

I began overanalyzing EVERYTHING about myself, coming to the conclusion that I was a wierdo (lol). At this point, I was so scared i pretty much forced myself to go to sleep so i could get the negative thoughts out of my head.

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me & my boys starting smoking pot freshmen year of college, loved it at first, went a year straight smoking daily. Thought I was cool, living "fast" till before I realized it, I was losing out on life. I no longer had close relations with anyone, I distanced myself from family because I didn't want to be around them when I was high & I was most of the time. I also stopped excelling in other activities & I don't think it was necessarily the biological reaction to the drug, I just felt it shifted my perspective on the world. I started caring about these supersmart DUMB thoughts that held no weight really in the real world. Well with that said I remember taking a midterm 1 day in school & I had smoked some pot the night before & I couldn't tap into my memmory, it was CLOUDED. So I decided to stop smoking pot, I noticed most of my friends at the time were really only weed friends, we pretty much hung out only to smoke pot. I also felt that for a while after I had quit that mary jane really disrupted my motor functions, my ability to put words together smoothly & be witty (true story)

Well anyway I still have friends who do it & most of them are ****ing depressed, I also smoked pot a few times after I had quit & had the worst most fukced up thoughts & dillusions, it really deludes you from whats going on around you.

My brother used to smoke pot 3 times a day used to swear by the ****, and all during the time he never kept a steady job or relationship, well now that he's been mandatory drug tested on a weekly basis for about the past 5 months, this kid actually got a job & a some what stable lifestyle now. What a coincidence.

leealden06

Reaction score
The first reason to name why should not smoke weed is because it is illegal. Besides being illegal, which is why you should not smoke because weed.The why some overdose problems due to the delayed time to destroy eaten.Marijuana is the safest of all drugs. It is much safer to smoke a joint, drinking a beer. Marijuana is the drug of choice for people who want to get high, but in a responsible way stoned.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I quit on NYE and didn't miss it. I smoked yesterday for the first time in 9 months because it was my birthday and my friends came down to party and we were hanging out being hungover watching Super High Me. And to be honest, I don't miss it. I tried to go to work after they left, and I just couldn't get much done, felt paranoid as other people were in the office...meh. It was fine at home with friends, but going out was a disaster.

I used to use it as my crutch for creativity with my art and music, but I've found that meditation and play can stimulate my mind to be creative. Really its removing worry, preventing thoughts of teh past and future and just floating in the moment which allows creative thoughts to emerge from the ether. Weed would just make it easier to shut out all the noise and just listen to the creative. I do fine without it these days now that I know the truth.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao @ all the fools who believe weed is destroying their lives with anxiety and panic attacks

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's medically proven that there are some serious withdrawal effects for people which does include anxiety, depersonalization, paranoia, and physical effects like loss of appetite, night sweats, and bad dreams.

I would venture that most people saying it has no effects, bull$hit it's the best thing ever.... come talk to us after you've been smoking for 10+ years. A negative effect on your life will manifest itself by that time. In the first couple years of smoking you don't tend to notice and it is more social during that time.

Radharc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
eaglez1177 said:
Lmao @ all the fools who believe weed is destroying their lives with anxiety and panic attacks
Well, if by that you mean that you are laughing at ppl that are going trough it and dealing with it and feeling that the fact that they are going trough is destroying their lives, then you are a fool. And you dont know what you are talking about, otherwise you wouldnt laugh, trust me.

If you are laughing at the notion that smoking weed will ALLWAYS lead to that with everyone everytime, then you need to rephrase your ideas better.