Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anybody know any good gambling services?

e-lie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to bet on sports but want to work with people who do it for a living and treat it like any other investments and sites or books u know about?:up:

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, in most areas, being a bookie or doing business with one is illegal.

There's a huge difference between gambling and investing, I suggest that you learn what that difference is before you do either.

G0gL2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
online poker would have been my suggestion, but oh no! the stupid government had to pass a law in the US to disallow any american to play with real money becuase it was considered "gambling", oh but they still keep those state lotteries which are gambling too, hypocritical basturds :cuss:

So instead, I would suggest you goto Gamecolony.com, Worldwinner, Moneygamming, etc. THese are sites where you can bet real money on a skill based game such as chess, checkers, backgammon, gin rummy, etc. And it is 100% legal in the US (skill games dont equal gambling). You can actually make lots of money if you are good. And its far easier to get good at this than in poker or sportsbetting; so its far more promising in terms of payout.

Its probably the best "gambling" option you have available if you live in the US.