"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Anybody know a good site for dance lessons?

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Not ballet :p

I'm moving to Las Vegas pretty soon and when I went on vacation they had some nice dancing spots. Just about every club I saw near the strip was pumping..

I love music with beats (used to play bass myself) but heres the problem:

- I'm white
- I can't dance

Sound crazy?

I'm really interested in learning but I don't know where to go.. Does anyone have some good tips or just a basic way to go about dancing?

Thanks ;)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Age
43
They tell you how to dance in a game?

I actually found this...

DDR without PS2

It's the game but you don't have to have PS2 and its cheaper.

So check the link, is that what I need?

All in all thanks bro because you just made me save myself on the dance floor.. Ever see Elaine in Seinfeld? Well, then you've seen my style.. :D
 

Beatflux

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Location
Aurora, CO, USA
One of my friends is white, 6'5" , and is excellent at DDR. However, he sucked at homecoming. Couldn't dance worth a cucumber. Why don't you go to the club and watch what the good dancers are doing and just copy? Or you could just ask them to show you or teach you?
 

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
Don't go with DDR, it wont help with the actual club scene.


Your musical background can help a lot here. The problem a lot of people have is feeling the beat. You absolutely need to move on the beat. Make some change in motion. In between beats, improvise and move your body. Be sure to make total body movements - hands, arms, torso along with the legs of course.

Dancing takes practice. When you're at the club, just try imitating people at first. No one will care that you're just starting out, but soon enough you'll progress far enough for the chicks to notice. Good luck.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2004
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
Location
Rome, Italy
Where are you from? there must be a place where you can take dancing lessons with an instructor, find a hip-hop club.

You can't learn how to dance by reading or looking at it, just like you can't learn how to fight, play sports, or anything physical without actually "doing it", ya know?
 

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Interesting responses to DDR.

I did a search last night after I got in and saw numerous threads saying that DDR is a great and fun game to play, however the most you will get out of it is a Cardio workout.

Well, I really was thinking about doing this the old fashion way and mirror someone else.

PeeGee - I do have a question for you..

You gave me that link to Darrin's Dance Grooves. I went to the site and it had the order form and what not. But is this choregrahy or is this club dancing? I mean, obviously in the club I won't be dancing in a group. Just me and my future f*ck toy ;).

m4a1 - You are exactly on point. I never learned how to shoot a basketball by watching Laker games on TV. I learned by doing it with my father. But I'm guessing my father won't want to dance with me. I rented "Save the Last Dance" after I read Vassago's bible thread, so I am going to watch how the gentleman controls things with his hands. :D
 
Top