Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anybody know a good site for dance lessons?

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not ballet :p

I'm moving to Las Vegas pretty soon and when I went on vacation they had some nice dancing spots. Just about every club I saw near the strip was pumping..

I love music with beats (used to play bass myself) but heres the problem:

- I'm white
- I can't dance

Sound crazy?

I'm really interested in learning but I don't know where to go.. Does anyone have some good tips or just a basic way to go about dancing?

Thanks ;)

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They tell you how to dance in a game?

I actually found this...

DDR without PS2

It's the game but you don't have to have PS2 and its cheaper.

So check the link, is that what I need?

All in all thanks bro because you just made me save myself on the dance floor.. Ever see Elaine in Seinfeld? Well, then you've seen my style.. :D

Beatflux

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my friends is white, 6'5" , and is excellent at DDR. However, he sucked at homecoming. Couldn't dance worth a cucumber. Why don't you go to the club and watch what the good dancers are doing and just copy? Or you could just ask them to show you or teach you?

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't go with DDR, it wont help with the actual club scene.

Your musical background can help a lot here. The problem a lot of people have is feeling the beat. You absolutely need to move on the beat. Make some change in motion. In between beats, improvise and move your body. Be sure to make total body movements - hands, arms, torso along with the legs of course.

Dancing takes practice. When you're at the club, just try imitating people at first. No one will care that you're just starting out, but soon enough you'll progress far enough for the chicks to notice. Good luck.

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Where are you from? there must be a place where you can take dancing lessons with an instructor, find a hip-hop club.

You can't learn how to dance by reading or looking at it, just like you can't learn how to fight, play sports, or anything physical without actually "doing it", ya know?

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting responses to DDR.

I did a search last night after I got in and saw numerous threads saying that DDR is a great and fun game to play, however the most you will get out of it is a Cardio workout.

Well, I really was thinking about doing this the old fashion way and mirror someone else.

PeeGee - I do have a question for you..

You gave me that link to Darrin's Dance Grooves. I went to the site and it had the order form and what not. But is this choregrahy or is this club dancing? I mean, obviously in the club I won't be dancing in a group. Just me and my future f*ck toy ;).

m4a1 - You are exactly on point. I never learned how to shoot a basketball by watching Laker games on TV. I learned by doing it with my father. But I'm guessing my father won't want to dance with me. I rented "Save the Last Dance" after I read Vassago's bible thread, so I am going to watch how the gentleman controls things with his hands. :D