Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anybody here see Blind Date on Monday night?

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This average looking guy got set up with a hot lingerie football girl. He said there was no way he would get her by being nice so he hit her with neg hits. He asked her if she used to be blond, he said he liked her earrings because they were sleazy and after knowing her for 5 minutes said he would never do a blind dtae again. She was really irritated as the date went on, her body language said she wasn't interested but then he said he does that stuff just to test girls to see if they are worthy. What does she do? Makes out with him and says she can't wait to see him again.

It was interesting to see:)

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by theSpeculator
I bet he was using some don juan and/or msaf materials he read.

But, In my opinion, his skills was weak and the chick was dumb.
Yeah obviously the chick was dumb. You would have to be dumb to fall for a guy just because he insults you but how were his skills weak? He knew what he was doing and he didn't panic and apologize to her when she was offended and annoyed.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Typical Low Self -Esteem chick, the kind that ends up with some dirtbag who cheats on her and beats on her, and she keeps coming back for more.

"But he loves me!"