Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anybody here ever been tricked by a tranny?

SkrooU

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone hits me up on POF today. She looks like a hot Asian. She gives me her digits. I text her. Then she asks if I have been with a tranny. So now I'll refer to him as he!
Dude says he learned its better now to tell people before meeting in person
Lol well no sh!t.
Anybody ever met someone, even kissed them, then found out it was a tranny?

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would I do that

Mr. Kalikoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
No.

Even though gender reassignment surgery is getting better and better, I can still spot a tranny from miles away.

I have one friend who is a tranny, and she started transitioning quite early, so she pretty much passes as a real woman, but even with her I can still tell that she used to be a dude.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm not good at spotting them so i fear for the day i accidentally smash one and don't notice the d!ck til its too late

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can only spot certain kinds. Katelyn Jenner is so obviously a ****ing dude. When I first heard him talk, I thought someone was speaking over him. Then I realized it was his actual voice. I shuddered, showed my brother, and made fun of him after. Those people are sick in the head and the media is trying so fvcking hard to promote it. I mean he won the woman of the year award. A fvxking GUY won the WOMAN OF THE YEAR AWARD. That's the stupidest thing ever. Those people freak me out. We just need to exterminate them like plague. With extreme force too. I cannot stand that people support that crap.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is also a concern of mine, but in the end a man must simply take the attitude that it is just one of the risks that go with being sexually active. That said, I do try and make a "tranny appraisal", and if it seems more likely than not, I bail out. I will say that not too long ago I did get fellatio from a possible tranny (she did have female plumbing), and I must say that it was one of the best blow j0bs that I have ever had, just saying. :eek::eek::eek:

I think my tranny-dar is more sensitive than most. I remember a going-away get-together for a colleague who had some woman that appeared to me to have tranny characteristics, including wearing a turtleneck on a subtropical summer evening (to hide the Adam's Apple laryngectomy scar? :eek:) and I asked my other colleagues if they thought she was was a tranny, and everyone thought I was crazy. :p

I think the main reason why it seems so prevalent these days is that trannies have 2 of the most important qualities for casual sex: fitness and motivation. Most REAL women these days are fat pigs, and the only ones that are not tend to be ectomorphic, which is something that a slight-figured and motivated man-to-woman can easily do. And I would hink that, of course, it must be of the highest self-satisfaction of a tranny for him-her to be able to trick a horny heterosexual man.

Last edited:

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only ones I've ever seen were really obvious.

Or maybe I couldn't tell the convincing ones

Regardless I think the odds are so unlikely that it'd ever happen

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can only spot certain kinds. Katelyn Jenner is so obviously a ****ing dude. When I first heard him talk, I thought someone was speaking over him. Then I realized it was his actual voice. I shuddered, showed my brother, and made fun of him after. Those people are sick in the head and the media is trying so fvcking hard to promote it. I mean he won the woman of the year award. A fvxking GUY won the WOMAN OF THE YEAR AWARD. That's the stupidest thing ever. Those people freak me out. We just need to exterminate them like plague. With extreme force too. I cannot stand that people support that crap.
That "woman of the year" was definitely a MEDIA thingy, and trying to make that lifestyle, that change palatable by the masses.

Champ Slice

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was unknowingly talking to a tranny one time. She wouldnt let me **** because she was very "insecure" about showing people her body. Finally she sent me a snap of her jacking off. I don't think I've ever been so sick. Just to think about how close I came to banging a dude.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not all. But most. I didnt want to kill the tranny. I just blocked him/her and decided to move on.
If it happened to me, I'd just leave and be like "good job" while shaking my head.

I think people who would go psycho have got issues. I see the funny side

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most of them are straight up and mention it in their profiles. If I have any doubts, I won't message...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in New Orleans the tranny capitol of the world. So yea I've been fooled before... but the fact is most will not fvck with you... they know if you think they are a woman and will let you know. And not try anything with a dude that doesn't know who they are.

There really is no reason to fear them they are actually more afraid of what you might do to them. Most are really fvcking interesting, and a lot of them are straight... they just like dressing like chicks.