Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anybody here a dermatologist?

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suffer from hyperhidrosis, and got a dermatologist appointment next monday. I was wondering if all dermatologist know what hyperhidrosis is, and if they all know what kind of medications to prescribe for it.

ViciousDADogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
I suffer from that condition too. When I bike, work out, or just am out on the heat. Fool, sweating in excess is normal in south florida.

It's normal why? You and I might be used to the heat, in fact, 100 degrees with 100 % humidity kinda feels normal. But when I came here 10 or 11 years ago, when I stepped out of the air port, I almost died. It was night, in September, and it was hot, humid, and I couldn't take it.

Now if I bike for 5 miles, my jeans, shirt, and under wear are soaked.

If I go outside for 10 minutes, my under shirt is wet.

If I sit at home with ac on 70, I feel good, and don't sweat.

I had this condition from when I was a child. I just sweat all of a sudden when it's hot. I think it's common among ALL people?

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ViciousDADogg said:
I suffer from that condition too. When I bike, work out, or just am out on the heat. Fool, sweating in excess is normal in south florida.

It's normal why? You and I might be used to the heat, in fact, 100 degrees with 100 % humidity kinda feels normal. But when I came here 10 or 11 years ago, when I stepped out of the air port, I almost died. It was night, in September, and it was hot, humid, and I couldn't take it.

Now if I bike for 5 miles, my jeans, shirt, and under wear are soaked.

If I go outside for 10 minutes, my under shirt is wet.

If I sit at home with ac on 70, I feel good, and don't sweat.

I had this condition from when I was a child. I just sweat all of a sudden when it's hot. I think it's common among ALL people?
I use to think so too. Then I went to New York for vacation, and my hands were still sweating. They'd be freezing cold in public until I got in an office or house, and they'd start sweating again. It's beyond embarrassing. Shaking hands, doing kino. I hear everyday damn day from someone commenting on my hands. Anyway, if I want to get it treated, all I can do is get a medication. No OTC anti-perspirants work for my hands. I'm wondering if this is a common complaint heard by a dermatologist. I don't want to go to my derm like I did my GP and hear "There's a website about it...", and not get any treatment for it.