"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Anybody go for the body count ...

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2004
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
Age
45
I was wondering if any of you go with women that you think are not totally super hot , say an 8 or 7, .... just to 'bang' them , just so you can increase your body count .. even though you might not think they are really super, super attractive you just want to say that you got the lay in laymen terms to get your body count up. Anybody?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by KnightRyder
I was wondering if any of you go with women that you think are not totally super hot , say an 8 or 7, .... just to 'bang' them , just so you can increase your body count .. even though you might not think they are really super, super attractive you just want to say that you got the lay in laymen terms to get your body count up. Anybody?
I DO!!! Whenever I don't feel like jerking off I do that, my body count is around 50 and i started 2.5 years ago
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Of course, but not for the body count. i can give two $hits about the body count.
 

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2004
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Re: Re: Anybody go for the body count ...

Originally posted by nan3109
I DO!!! Whenever I don't feel like jerking off I do that, my body count is around 50 and i started 2.5 years ago

nan, are you being truthful or scarcastic..

btw, with a body count like that what would need a forum like this for ? hehe
 

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
978
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Mansfield, Notts
yeah, I'm guilty of that

Not bothered about the numbers though.

It's like I'm an RPG character. Leveling up is a side effect of experience points, where level up == new person and experience points == experience.

Just call me squall.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2004
Messages
198
Reaction score
1
Re: Re: Anybody go for the body count ...

Originally posted by nan3109
I DO!!! Whenever I don't feel like jerking off I do that, my body count is around 50 and i started 2.5 years ago
wow! I hope you dont get any STD's....:eek:
 
Top