Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anybody found a good way to become wealthy working for yourself?

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
I almost feel like OP is a troll. OP, if making money was as easy as you want it to be; where no time or work input is needed..everyone would be rich. You've gotten some great advise in this thread, the only hinderance is the time and effort needed on your part in order to excel at it. If you don't have the liquid capital, then you better be damn sure to have as much time as needed. Time or money is what you need in order to make more money. Put in the work and you will get there. Wanting a miracle, you might as play the lottery.

Apone

Don Juan
Reaction score
I started reading up on FOREX trading for beginners. Going to start simulation trading for the first few months and see how I do. I met a guy who became a millionaire just from currency trading. It takes strategy and emotional control, but it can be done.

Reincarnated

Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, I have my main job, I then have a few real estate multi-families bringing in rental income. I also have a side hustle I do after work and at night. Finally, I have income and interest from bonds, funds, ETFs and stocks.
This is how 95% of wealthy Americans get to where they are. This cannot be understated. Time & calculated effort builds wealth.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The promoted ROI of the S&P 500 benchmark is ~10-12% yoy. An advanced expert trader makes multiples of this intraday, day in day out.
Bullsh1t. "makes multiples" means 10% x 2 = 20% at a minimum. "day in day out" means 20 trading days/month. 1.2 ^^ 20 = 38x per month. You're claiming they turn $1 million into $38 million into $1.4 billion in two months. Again, bullsh1t.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bullsh1t. "makes multiples" means 10% x 2 = 20% at a minimum. "day in day out" means 20 trading days/month. 1.2 ^^ 20 = 38x per month. You're claiming they turn $1 million into $38 million into $1.4 billion in two months. Again, bullsh1t.
You are absolutely right. Social media finance influencers have a created a state of mass delusion where people think they can get rich overnight by offering nothing of tangible value over the long term. "Crypto" and social media has ruined the work ethic of a large percentage of the younger generation where they totally think its possible to have unlimited riches if they just buy the right meme dog coin, create some useless viral video or just buy so and so's trading course. The reality is these "experts" do not make money at their craft but from fleecing their audience/followers. Can't end well

Xman

Banned
Reaction score
25 years old, currently living at home working part-time at my local fitness center to pay the bills.

I got down to really stringent body measurements to do modeling...my agency hasn't found me any gigs and I'm almost halfway through my contract.

I started a business to sell Facebook Ad Clickfunnel services to small local business...they don't see the value and think I'm overpriced.

I started trying to learn dropshipping since I already understood Facebook Ads...coronavirus hits China and disrupts AliExpress and Silkroad orders.

I don't really want to work the typical careers everybody surrenders to. I want to end up living somewhere warm with pretty women; somewhere like Florida, California, Arizona...anything that isn't Delaware really.

Anybody happen to find a good formula for this?
This is just one thought:

Keep the fitness job part time and put the rest of your energy into starting a manual labor type of business.
The type of business no younger people want to do, working with your hands.
Plumbing, or electricity, but also lawn care, house maintenance, power washing, tree trimming, dog walking, furniture moving, painting houses, all the stuff that takes hard work.
Find which ones produce money, then grow the client base, then start hiring employees. Once your employees are trained you can quit the fitness job.

Once you get employees working under you you will start making more money with less effort, and you will generate more clients. You will be the boss.

This is real world advice to make money.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just one thought:

Keep the fitness job part time and put the rest of your energy into starting a manual labor type of business.
The type of business no younger people want to do, working with your hands.
Plumbing, or electricity, but also lawn care, house maintenance, power washing, tree trimming, dog walking, furniture moving, painting houses, all the stuff that takes hard work.
Find which ones produce money, then grow the client base, then start hiring employees. Once your employees are trained you can quit the fitness job.

Once you get employees working under you you will start making more money with less effort, and you will generate more clients. You will be the boss.

This is real world advice to make money.
A service business for a something people need is probably one of the safest low risk ways to go and does not require a lot of capital to get started. This is essentially what I did. Not going to have the same upside as something tech or product related since typically you are constrained by service area and labor. However, it carries considerably less risk and a much higher likelihood of lasting for a long period of time. Not always, but tech and products can carry a very short shelf life and a much higher degree of competition.

davidsonj73

Don Juan
Reaction score
25 years old, currently living at home working part-time at my local fitness center to pay the bills.

I got down to really stringent body measurements to do modeling...my agency hasn't found me any gigs and I'm almost halfway through my contract.

I started a business to sell Facebook Ad Clickfunnel services to small local business...they don't see the value and think I'm overpriced.

I started trying to learn dropshipping since I already understood Facebook Ads...coronavirus hits China and disrupts AliExpress and Silkroad orders.

I don't really want to work the typical careers everybody surrenders to. I want to end up living somewhere warm with pretty women; somewhere like Florida, California, Arizona...anything that isn't Delaware really.

Anybody happen to find a good formula for this?
Hi BPH, I think you should study for and become certified in Six Sigma. I am an expert in Statistics, which is used in Six Sigma. Email me at davidsonj72 @ yahoo . com , or message me on here. I will give you details on which courses are the best. Anyone can message me. I will help you learn Six Sigma for free! You can earn $250,000+ a year!

davidsonj73

Don Juan
Reaction score
Super open ended question.

If you've got good self control you can try day trading, it's basically owning your own business. I've worked with guys that made half a million a day, and they came in the next day like nothing happened and did it again...
They made half a million a day! How much was their principal or initial investment?

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They made half a million a day! How much was their principal or initial investment?
Their buying power is in the eight to nine figure range. When they started their careers it was in the low sixes. A prop firm will leverage whatever money you bring to the table, typically by 10x or so. So if you come to them with 100k they'll provide an account with 1M in buying power. These guys would simply reinvest their gains and developed solid track records, so the firm gives them whatever they want.

Some had an initial investment of zero since prop firms will occasionally take in new hires and provide them a five or six figure account as a test. The firms that churn through people with really small accounts are playfully called prop mills.