Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any workout recommendation for weight gain ?

Terminus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

so here is the deal:
I've always be skinny af, no matter what I ate, I'm talking 1m93 for 65 to 70kg tbh I look like a fcking Q-type.
I started hitting the gym in December after a breakup :
- one day arms & pecs
- one day legs
- one day back

I didn't increase my weight that much, maybe 2kg.

So I read the 4 hour body, and started doing the Occam's protocol (can I have your advice on that also ?)
But now my gym is closed so what website/Youtube Channel to recommend to workout at home and gain weight ?
I have 2x 10kg dumbbells at home and that's it.

I take ZMA before bed, 10 000iu Vitamind3 every 5 days and omega 3 every day.
I also take a shaker of prot right after workout.

Also if you have some resource about how to workout without destroying your joints feel free to share, I started pushing 115kg at the leg press but I don't know if my joints can take it.

Cheers guys !

BTW: sorry for my poor English, I'm french :D

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you arent gona get big with 20kg. You wont get bigger with double that weight either. Once you get back into the gym concentrate on squats and deadlifts, Especially deadlifts, they pack on so much muscle. If you cant wait that long then i would order yourself a barbell and squat rack with about 150 kg in weights, this should be enough weight for around a year. You wont get big without putting pressure on your joints. Choose your trade off.

Terminus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok then, the thing is a old neighbor of mine did sports and sometimes it looks like he just wanna die when he moves.
So I don't wanna end up being 60 and not be able to move freely through life.
Also I don't want to be a Hulk, is it possible to have good weight gain with HIIT ?

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok then, the thing is a old neighbor of mine did sports and sometimes it looks like he just wanna die when he moves.
So I don't wanna end up being 60 and not be able to move freely through life.
Also I don't want to be a Hulk, is it possible to have good weight gain with HIIT ?
Hiit is to lose weight and get decent cardio.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

so here is the deal:
I've always be skinny af, no matter what I ate, I'm talking 1m93 for 65 to 70kg tbh I look like a fcking Q-type.
I started hitting the gym in December after a breakup :
- one day arms & pecs
- one day legs
- one day back

I didn't increase my weight that much, maybe 2kg.

So I read the 4 hour body, and started doing the Occam's protocol (can I have your advice on that also ?)
But now my gym is closed so what website/Youtube Channel to recommend to workout at home and gain weight ?
I have 2x 10kg dumbbells at home and that's it.

I take ZMA before bed, 10 000iu Vitamind3 every 5 days and omega 3 every day.
I also take a shaker of prot right after workout.

Also if you have some resource about how to workout without destroying your joints feel free to share, I started pushing 115kg at the leg press but I don't know if my joints can take it.

Cheers guys !

BTW: sorry for my poor English, I'm french :D
Best channel YouTube Athlean X Jeff cavalier is GOAT STATUS.

in comparison to alternative, everything is silver medalist. Dude is pushing fifty, Deezed and shred. Ex NFL football strength coach, physio, and world class trainer.

Minimum, 3x week. If you want size, you best have a home gym. I have no room in the UK. I want a home gym but due to space, I am gone full calisthenics king mode. Legs, I am doing goblet squats and or German volume unilateral lunges.

Get gymnastics rings. Do bar work. It's spring. Summer is coming. I am on intermittent fasting. I can see abs. No flex. I highly recommend it. Accelerators are day fasts, cardio like HIIT training, jogging, running, rowing, skipping, etc. Abs made in the kitchen not the gym.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best channel YouTube Athlean X Jeff cavalier is GOAT STATUS.

in comparison to alternative, everything is silver medalist. Dude is pushing fifty, Deezed and shred. Ex NFL football strength coach, physio, and world class trainer.

Minimum, 3x week. If you want size, you best have a home gym. I have no room in the UK. I want a home gym but due to space, I am gone full calisthenics king mode. Legs, I am doing goblet squats and or German volume unilateral lunges.

Get gymnastics rings. Do bar work. It's spring. Summer is coming. I am on intermittent fasting. I can see abs. No flex. I highly recommend it. Accelerators are day fasts, cardio like HIIT training, jogging, running, rowing, skipping, etc. Abs made in the kitchen not the gym.
greg doucette better than athlean x

Terminus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've just downloaded The Athlean X 90 days program , unfortunately my gym is still closed so I workout from my home.
I'll also checkout Greg Doucette.
Have any of you tried Athlean X ?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most skeletal muscle mass (~80%) is in the legs, ass, hips, and back. First, you need to eat. A lot.

Second, you need to cause adaptation to the legs and back. get a pull-up bar. If you have a bicycle go ride up some hills.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've just downloaded The Athlean X 90 days program , unfortunately my gym is still closed so I workout from my home.
He's a OG.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old is Greg? Cavalier is Deezed and shred pushing fifty.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old is Greg? Cavalier is Deezed and shred pushing fifty.
I might be wrong but think Greg is over 50. Both are wealths of knowledge! Greg is no bs.. you will get the truth from him and he gives the best diet advise over anyone I’ve seen. In my opinion both are legends and worth a watch.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I might be wrong but think Greg is over 50. Both are wealths of knowledge! Greg is no bs.. you will get the truth from him and he gives the best diet advise over anyone I’ve seen. In my opinion both are legends and worth a watch.

Can you link him? I found somebody but they were young and clearly on gear.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you link him? I found somebody but they were young and clearly on gear.
Think Greg is in his 40’s, but he wins on comedy value.

check out Kane sumabat if you want plus 50 with insane physique. Goes by the name of timbahwolf on Instagram and also paints vaginas

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think Greg is in his 40’s, but he wins on comedy value.

check out Kane sumabat if you want plus 50 with insane physique. Goes by the name of timbahwolf on Instagram and also paints vaginas
I'm thirty years old. Mindful of mobility, longevity, and not trashing my knee. That's hilarious. Paints vag in free time. I am adding that to my mstch fot com and sugar daddy bio.

Wait.. Wut?