Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any vets have experience through this

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not your regular thread. “Spin more plates” will not suffice. If you haven’t slept with at least 30-40 women you probably will come of no use for this thread.

I’ve lived a fast life...my last fling prior to this chick was a high end stripper. I left Cali to move to a small town and fell for a small town chick and she made me feel alive in no other way possible. (I’m sure being from a superficial city and only dating women out there my whole life had a lot to do with it) something soothing about southern women fellas

I’ve been multiple borderlines and narcissists and this was a bit of a different feeling. Currently she is not in my life... Going back to my apartment just reminds me of her she decorated the whole thing. I’ve only been in this city 6 months and I legitimately don’t want to be here anymore. Going back to the place just reminds me of her. I feel like if I was in a big city I wouldn’t be so bothered by this. Not sure if she will come back but my plan is to go down to Miami and drown it out with bad bitches and gaming girls like a mother****er.

for the record I’ve been with 60-70 women and have had oneitus many times (havent we all) but this one is starting to get concerning for me. Simply because I was able to move on quickly as long as I got a girl equal to or above the last one. Problem is I am currently taking to other women hotter than her and probably better for me. I was beyond comfortable. I’m a high smv guy and I gave up a sick life to be with her. I have a bad feeling about this one boys. Red pill has made me numb the last few years but take a City guy and throw a southern woman in front of him and it’s all over.

pretty basic question for you guys...have you ever been with a woman you couldn’t get over to this day even after you replaced her with someone hotter/better in every way possible? I also do feel like the small town has something to do with it. I grew up in Los Angeles, you would never have to worry about running into the person again

Last edited:

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just do that.

I've been in your shoes with a girl, about 3 years ago. Time heals all. Get out of that apartment she decorated, and believe me, you'll meet some bad b!tches that'll make you, not forget, but move on from thinking about this 'one that got away.'
You moved out?

I’m not going to lie I was the happiest I had ever been with her. Yea I may be a psychopath and have attachment issues but I was gaming lots of hot women before I commited to her so it wasn’t a lack of an abundance mindset. In fact I can confidently replace her imo, that still was irrelevant. I knew I could of remained single and gotten someone hotter but I was content.

for years I was heartless, cold, felt no remorse for cheating on a woman etc...karma caught up to me imo. Guys are delusional if they think they are immune to falling in love....I know the feeling of what it’s like to be driving down the coast on a sunny day when you have 5 hot chicks chasing you and don’t give one **** in the world. You feel like the man and ask yourself if you can ever really catch feelings for a woman again.

Only plus is- my game has taken new heights after this. I literally do not give one **** about rejection anymore, the worst thing that could ever happened to me did.

by the way I think it will take a guy 5-10 years of true red pill game to have this happen to him. Took me about 5 years and I’ve felt all kinds of connections. I think being 28 and this girl being 21 had something to do with it as well. I usually date in the mid to late 20’s. While it was annoying at sometimes yes, the purity of it was amazing. By the time a chick hits 24-25 she’s been ****ed over a few times things just change.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys know what I think I need? A crush. I would like to develop a crush on a chick somewhere. I’m sick of cold approaching, tinder etc. the chase. I want a challenge. Perhaps a girl at a local coffee shop or an accountant or banker.

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, the knee jerk response would be to say that time and new puzzy heals all, and they do. However, as a man, you have the duty to take action. Action is what will ease the pain. Not merely action in focusing on yourself..that goes without saying. Self development, both physically and mentally, is sorely forgotten when emotions and longings of oneitis bites. Other things you can do is rearrange your apartment; take action and remove those sentimentalities from your mind. Get rid of her stuff; put things that remind you of her into storage, or better yet, a trash can; completely redecorate your place. Although some on this forum would say these are avoidance mechanisms and are signs of weakness, sometimes even the best of the us need that extra nudge to quicken the healing process.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been there. Sometimes it just takes longer to get over, but at some point you will be over her.

Sex comes easy, but a real connection doesn't. For me it's hard to find a girl that really ticks well with me, they mostly bore the **** out of me.
When I left my ex, I lived in her area, 130km away from my hometown. Everything reminded me about her, although I moved there for a job and not for her.
Banging sluts did nothing for me, I even had some ED for a few months.

You guys know what I think I need? A crush.
It wasn't a crush for me, but a girl that desired me and that I really liked. I was able to enjoy my time with her.
What I also needed were my hobbies, my job, lots of sports and some time with the buddies.

I also thought about moving back home, but I had a good job and I realized that I only wanted to run away from my pain. So I stayed and made the decission to think about moving again, when I've healed emotionally. I needed about one year, perhaps some months more, but I finally got over it without even realizing it.

time and new puzzy heals all
And having some emotions for some time is just totally normal.

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
have you ever been with a woman you couldn’t get over to this day even after you replaced her with someone hotter/better in every way possible?
Yes and no

It happened to me a few times that I lost a woman (for all sorts of reasons, not always my fault) whom I really liked and it felt like I was never going to recover from losing her, not even after sleeping with hotter, younger, sexier women (and lots of uglier women too but let's pretend I never did that.. off the record: I'm not picky when I have a broken heart).

But time heals all wounds, so no. I've never met anyone who I couldn't get over. Even the ones I thought were the best I've ever had.

How long since you broke up this girl? In 2011-2012 it took me more than a year to get over a certain girl.. but it happened, and now when I see her posting on Facebook I think to myself: "Wtf did I ever see in this chick?"

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like one of those guys who are naturally kinda 'socially' alpha so you get a lot of girls initially in the shallow stage, but when you do finally meet a chick you like you completely fall for her, thus she loses respect for you, just like anybody else. I know you think you're awesome and all, but you need to read some of Rollo T's stuff, as he was the same way (was in a band, had women at his disposal, etc. then the same story played out). You're going to have to internalize red pill if you're going to ever have a successful LTR. You cannot get by on looks, social proof, money, etc. once you're inside a relationship and the woman can peel back all the onion layers to see your true self.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like one of those guys who are naturally kinda 'socially' alpha so you get a lot of girls initially in the shallow stage, but when you do finally meet a chick you like you completely fall for her, thus she loses respect for you, just like anybody else. I know you think you're awesome and all, but you need to read some of Rollo T's stuff, as he was the same way (was in a band, had women at his disposal, etc. then the same story played out). You're going to have to internalize red pill if you're going to ever have a successful LTR. You cannot get by on looks, social proof, money, etc. once you're inside a relationship and the woman can peel back all the onion layers to see your true self.
Good points my brother and this is my honest opinion based on real life experience. And you cant argue with real life experience...

. Naturals, aka guys who have an easy time seducing women, usually have some sociopathic/psychopathic tendencies. The best slayer I know and one of my best friends has histrionic personality disorder and is a legitimate sociopath.

I was fortunate enough to be blessed with a natural talent for picking up especially women with issues.....usually very sexy women with NPD AND BPD . In fact I was so gifted I would walk into a high end strip club at a big city and usually end up dating one of the strippers. An old fling told me recently, "you have a gift". The chick was a 9 in los angeles and had a few regular celebs try to get at her

Hopefully this doesn't come across as bragging because it's not something to brag about...its been a very dark life for me in many ways....I have hurt alot of people and I don't believe I will ever truly be normal The pattern usually goes like this. I let the girl know Im interested. She chases me. She falls in love first and gets infatuated with me. I try to commit and convince myself this is the right woman. She breaks up with me comes back, but I dont want her anymore and they lust after me for years. I would basically friendzone them or would be the unavailable lover.

I dont believe in a red pill one size fits all approach although I thnk the concept of leads and a numbers game is brilliant (see John Anthony) I think everyone at sosuave needs to learn to embrace who they are, and find out what type of woman best suits them and capitalize on their strengths. If I was good at maintaining relationships, I would not be able to **** and date strippers that's just the facts. Good girls that are free of issues, while attracted, usually pick up on my red flags and know to cut their feelings off before they fall for me.

IF your not a natural at picking up women but you are good at owning a females mind once you have her, you might need to approach a little more but you actually have a better shot at locking down a 9 or 10 long term IMO than a naturally gifted guy.

And no, I refuse to believe that you can have both traits in the same guy. Sorry I haven't seen it. The greats I have witnessed in the game the last 5-6 years were all nuts...guys with problems usually on the run who had multiple names and would bounce city to city, finance guys that would sell their mother for a dollar, sociopaths... Sad but true.

Sorry for the rant but I am genuinely trying to help some people out with this. The things that allow a man to keep a hot woman long term do not correspond with the things that make a hot woman lust over a man. Being emotionally unavailable, dangerous, not commiting, having issues, the bad boy lifestyle, cheating on her due to your high SMV and constantly mind ****ing her,.... women will always lust over a man with these things because its exciting and they want what they can't have. Women don't want to be bored.

I have come to a place of acceptance. I embrace my gifts, I live a very exciting life and have been blessed with some incredible flings and experiences. I'm 28 and have probably been with 60-70 women. My friends live vicariously through me, but my closest friends know I've probably dealt with more pain from women than they will ever know and feel sorry for me in many ways. I am no longer envious of a man in a loving relationship with the same woman 4-5 years waking up beside her every morning knowing he has something special, but I do sometimes wonder what it would be like. I tell them how lucky they are and they tell me they want my life. The grass is always greener eh?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 28 and have probably been with 60-70 women. My friends live vicariously through me, but my closest friends know I've probably dealt with more pain from women than they will ever know and feel sorry for me in many ways. I am no longer envious of a man in a loving relationship with the same woman 4-5 years waking up beside her every morning knowing he has something special, but I do sometimes wonder what it would be like. I tell them how lucky they are and they tell me they want my life. The grass is always greener eh?
Dude, you're still young so you got your life way ahead of you and the game (Read: "your life), is far from finished. Loads of stuff can happen down the road that turns out in favorable way for you.
Just saying...

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes and no

It happened to me a few times that I lost a woman (for all sorts of reasons, not always my fault) whom I really liked and it felt like I was never going to recover from losing her, not even after sleeping with hotter, younger, sexier women (and lots of uglier women too but let's pretend I never did that.. off the record: I'm not picky when I have a broken heart).

But time heals all wounds, so no. I've never met anyone who I couldn't get over. Even the ones I thought were the best I've ever had.

How long since you broke up this girl? In 2011-2012 it took me more than a year to get over a certain girl.. but it happened, and now when I see her posting on Facebook I think to myself: "Wtf did I ever see in this chick?"
We broke up a few weeks ago brother lol.... A drop dead gorgeous 21 year old. She got obsessed with me and infatuated. Hot fresh 21 year olds fresh into the party scene just dont sit and tell their parents they want a life with a guy. Most of them aren't willing to give that **** carrousel up. Things were good when I was just doing my regular thing and she caught me talking to some other women. I did alot of ****ed up **** man. Was facetiming my ex in the bathroom right after we ****ed and the day I took her to meet my parents on new years. She caught me red handed talking to girls but refused to believe it because she was so in love with me IMO. She caught me using steroids but was so in love with me she actually refused to believe it.

I tried to commit... but in my heart it felt forced brother... I tried to convince myself that she was the one. I fell in love with the idea of her but I would see the way she looked at me sometimes and can tell you she fell in genuine love with me. I think when she picked up on the fact that my love for her wasn't genuine it made her angry and question the relationship. She did ask me a couple times, why do you love me? And I couldn't come up with anything to say. I kind of just froze. When I asked her things she loved about me she had a whole list. ...

She fell for the unavailable man. anyways, I'm back to living my old life, about to fly down to see a dime piece in Florida this weekend...and I can already feel the change in energy. My friend told me she was posting a bunch of love quotes on instagram ....I don't want her back. I have no hate or ill will towards her, but being in this apartment just reminds me of what a piece of **** I am and all the people I ****ed over. She is no angel and in my opinion has NPD, but I still had no business leading on a 21 year old girl, especially one who told me she was raped 4 months prior to dating me. I am not proud of pursuing a relationship with her, a more alpha thing to do would of been to tell her lets just be friends and continued dating other women but I was weak and wanted to play captain save a hoe. Then again what guy is strong enough to turn down a hot 21 year old falling for them? Not sure why I stayed..... Possibly to redeem myself for years of wasting women's time......helping out a damaged 21 year old was a chance at a clean slate.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you're still young so you got your life way ahead of you and the game (Read: "your life), is far from finished. Loads of stuff can happen down the road that turns out in favorable way for you.
Just saying...
I hope so brother. Look I am the first to admit, there is no better feeling in the world than going into a new city and GAMING hot new women. It is fun beyond words, not knowing who your going to meet. I love it. I am addicted to it. I love supermarkets, coffee shops, bankers, gaming women is a sport to me. But being able to wake up to the same woman every day, knowing she is the love of your life, with a family possibly and having that deep connection....that would be beautiful. Meanwhile I will probably be snorting cocaine off a 24 year olds ass this weekend. My life was full of steroids, ****ing strippers, ****ing chicks from gyms, and partying. I moved to the south to find myself, but my 6 months here have taught me to embrace who I am and I am at peace with the situation. I think Miami is calling my name the party scene and fast women are in my DNA. Not sure if I will ever get a shot at the family/ wife thing but it would be nice if the man in the sky could give me a shot. Im a good guy just have some issues

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not your regular thread. “Spin more plates” will not suffice. If you haven’t slept with at least 30-40 women you probably will come of no use for this thread.

I’ve lived a fast life...my last fling prior to this chick was a high end stripper. I left Cali to move to a small town and fell for a small town chick and she made me feel alive in no other way possible. (I’m sure being from a superficial city and only dating women out there my whole life had a lot to do with it) something soothing about southern women fellas

I’ve been multiple borderlines and narcissists and this was a bit of a different feeling. Currently she is not in my life... Going back to my apartment just reminds me of her she decorated the whole thing. I’ve only been in this city 6 months and I legitimately don’t want to be here anymore. Going back to the place just reminds me of her. I feel like if I was in a big city I wouldn’t be so bothered by this. Not sure if she will come back but my plan is to go down to Miami and drown it out with bad bitches and gaming girls like a mother****er.

for the record I’ve been with 60-70 women and have had oneitus many times (havent we all) but this one is starting to get concerning for me. Simply because I was able to move on quickly as long as I got a girl equal to or above the last one. Problem is I am currently taking to other women hotter than her and probably better for me. I was beyond comfortable. I’m a high smv guy and I gave up a sick life to be with her. I have a bad feeling about this one boys. Red pill has made me numb the last few years but take a City guy and throw a southern woman in front of him and it’s all over.

pretty basic question for you guys...have you ever been with a woman you couldn’t get over to this day even after you replaced her with someone hotter/better in every way possible? I also do feel like the small town has something to do with it. I grew up in Los Angeles, you would never have to worry about running into the person again
I still have some feelings for my ex, I understand how bad it is to feel that.

What helped me was to remove anything she gave me like gifts, etc... I didn't removed everything and when I see something, I feel some pain.

But no amount of women or sex will solve it man. This must be solved internally. You might be attached to that fantasy you created by the moments you lived together. Not saying this is bad... Completely normal and we as humans do that often.

"What, monks, is the truth of suffering? Birth is suffering, decay, sickness and death are suffering. To be separated from what you like is suffering. To want something and not get it is suffering. In short, the human personality, liable as it is to clinging and attachment brings suffering."

My 2 cents suggestion: https://www.buddha101.com/p_truths.htm#Four Noble Truths

Also the impermanence idea from Buddha is pretty interesting.

Stay well, stay strong!

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And no, I refuse to believe that you can have both traits in the same guy. Sorry I haven't seen it. The greats I have witnessed in the game the last 5-6 years were all nuts...guys with problems usually on the run who had multiple names and would bounce city to city, finance guys that would sell their mother for a dollar, sociopaths... Sad but true.
Most people would say avoid the nuts. Unless you like them.

Sorry for the rant but I am genuinely trying to help some people out with this. The things that allow a man to keep a hot woman long term do not correspond with the things that make a hot woman lust over a man. Being emotionally unavailable, dangerous, not commiting, having issues, the bad boy lifestyle, cheating on her due to your high SMV and constantly mind ****ing her,.... women will always lust over a man with these things because its exciting and they want what they can't have. Women don't want to be bored.
I think this is where you go wrong. There are plenty of successful relationships and marriages out there and sure, there are exceptions to every rule. But those things you list.....they work in relationships too. Obviously some of those things put you in the 'nut' category above and those people, while unpredictable and chaotic, still operate in the same reality. If the woman respects and is attracted to the man, she will stay with him through anything until it gets super nuts.

This is next level stuff, beyond club game type sh*t. This is about internal insecurities and confidence. When you're in a relationship, people show you who they really are. If a woman senses weakness, you absolutely cannot maintain it.

I have come to a place of acceptance. I embrace my gifts, I live a very exciting life and have been blessed with some incredible flings and experiences. I'm 28 and have probably been with 60-70 women. My friends live vicariously through me, but my closest friends know I've probably dealt with more pain from women than they will ever know and feel sorry for me in many ways. I am no longer envious of a man in a loving relationship with the same woman 4-5 years waking up beside her every morning knowing he has something special, but I do sometimes wonder what it would be like. I tell them how lucky they are and they tell me they want my life. The grass is always greener eh?
This is fine, if it's what you truly want. There is another guy around here (@Espi) who is the same way. Basically has made his entire life about chasing p*ssy and no relationships.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people would say avoid the nuts. Unless you like them.

I think this is where you go wrong. There are plenty of successful relationships and marriages out there and sure, there are exceptions to every rule. But those things you list.....they work in relationships too. Obviously some of those things put you in the 'nut' category above and those people, while unpredictable and chaotic, still operate in the same reality. If the woman respects and is attracted to the man, she will stay with him through anything until it gets super nuts.

This is next level stuff, beyond club game type sh*t. This is about internal insecurities and confidence. When you're in a relationship, people show you who they really are. If a woman senses weakness, you absolutely cannot maintain it.

This is fine, if it's what you truly want. There is another guy around here (@Espi) who is the same way. Basically has made his entire life about chasing p*ssy and no relationships.
I agree with everything except the fact that a woman staying attracted and respecting is enough to keep her. The best relationship I ever had, girl wanted a family and life with me. Respected the hell out of me. I told her what she was wanted to hear even though I know deep down I didn’t want it and she wasn’t the one. I think eventually she realized this. She left but still chased me for years and I never entertained the idea of going back.

Women can feel when something isn’t right and your bull****ting, A lot of us have egos here and enjoy having a hot girl into us and convince ourselves the girl is more perfect than she really is because we don’t want to accept the fact that we made a mistake

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We broke up a few weeks ago brother lol.... A drop dead gorgeous 21 year old. She got obsessed with me and infatuated. Hot fresh 21 year olds fresh into the party scene just dont sit and tell their parents they want a life with a guy. Most of them aren't willing to give that **** carrousel up. Things were good when I was just doing my regular thing and she caught me talking to some other women. I did alot of ****ed up **** man. Was facetiming my ex in the bathroom right after we ****ed and the day I took her to meet my parents on new years. She caught me red handed talking to girls but refused to believe it because she was so in love with me IMO. She caught me using steroids but was so in love with me she actually refused to believe it.

I tried to commit... but in my heart it felt forced brother... I tried to convince myself that she was the one. I fell in love with the idea of her but I would see the way she looked at me sometimes and can tell you she fell in genuine love with me. I think when she picked up on the fact that my love for her wasn't genuine it made her angry and question the relationship. She did ask me a couple times, why do you love me? And I couldn't come up with anything to say. I kind of just froze. When I asked her things she loved about me she had a whole list. ...

She fell for the unavailable man. anyways, I'm back to living my old life, about to fly down to see a dime piece in Florida this weekend...and I can already feel the change in energy. My friend told me she was posting a bunch of love quotes on instagram ....I don't want her back. I have no hate or ill will towards her, but being in this apartment just reminds me of what a piece of **** I am and all the people I ****ed over. She is no angel and in my opinion has NPD, but I still had no business leading on a 21 year old girl, especially one who told me she was raped 4 months prior to dating me. I am not proud of pursuing a relationship with her, a more alpha thing to do would of been to tell her lets just be friends and continued dating other women but I was weak and wanted to play captain save a hoe. Then again what guy is strong enough to turn down a hot 21 year old falling for them? Not sure why I stayed..... Possibly to redeem myself for years of wasting women's time......helping out a damaged 21 year old was a chance at a clean slate.
21 yo girls are easier to seduce because they respond better to masculin, dominant behavior but they also change their mind quicker. And All women dig the unavailable man. Shocking I know. You trying to commit and making her the one created the perfect storm for her to get out of there. You are somewhat aware of this yourself. We can tell you are not an idiot (although the whole taking steroids thing is stupid AF, no disrespect). She didn't pick up on the fact that your love wasn't genuine enough. She picked up on the fact that she was important to you. You sharing what you were thinking, you saying sorry for some stuff, you asking her what she loves about you, you letting her meet your parents, etc..

However, I don't buy into that whole "I got raped but now I'm letting you bone me"-story she is telling you though. With all do respect, but this crosses me as your typical young girl craving the attention. And with success, because you tried to save her. Her posting love quotes on Instgram isn't her missing you. It's her looking for male attention again. Sorry to break it to you. If she wants you back, she will get you back. She'll be in touch. Her posting this crap on Instagram gets her lots of male attention. Bunch of beta losers sending her DM's to ask what happened and they "are there for her".. you know the kind.

You'll get over her man. Even if it doesn't feel like this at this point. And in a few years, you'll have a nice looking chick by your side and you'll see little miss attention who_re posting some drama shiit on her instagram and you'll be like... why did I even fall for this chick?

Trust me man. Hang in there. Based upon what you wrote I'd say she definitely isn't worth your grieve

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
21 yo girls are easier to seduce because they respond better to masculin, dominant behavior but they also change their mind quicker. And All women dig the unavailable man. Shocking I know. You trying to commit and making her the one created the perfect storm for her to get out of there. You are somewhat aware of this yourself. We can tell you are not an idiot (although the whole taking steroids thing is stupid AF, no disrespect). She didn't pick up on the fact that your love wasn't genuine enough. She picked up on the fact that she was important to you. You sharing what you were thinking, you saying sorry for some stuff, you asking her what she loves about you, you letting her meet your parents, etc..

However, I don't buy into that whole "I got raped but now I'm letting you bone me"-story she is telling you though. With all do respect, but this crosses me as your typical young girl craving the attention. And with success, because you tried to save her. Her posting love quotes on Instgram isn't her missing you. It's her looking for male attention again. Sorry to break it to you. If she wants you back, she will get you back. She'll be in touch. Her posting this crap on Instagram gets her lots of male attention. Bunch of beta losers sending her DM's to ask what happened and they "are there for her".. you know the kind.

You'll get over her man. Even if it doesn't feel like this at this point. And in a few years, you'll have a nice looking chick by your side and you'll see little miss attention who_re posting some drama shiit on her instagram and you'll be like... why did I even fall for this chick?

Trust me man. Hang in there. Based upon what you wrote I'd say she definitely isn't worth your grieve
I feel you brother. But to be honest I didn’t deserve it to work out anyways so we are even. Was FaceTiming my ex in the bathroom the day I took her to meet my parents and had to run out of the room New Year’s Eve because she called me. That’s pretty ****ed up. I didn’t fully commit until she caught me in the act of talking to other women on Snapchat. Ironically, the relationship fell apart shortly after I stopped talking to other women

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with everything except the fact that a woman staying attracted and respecting is enough to keep her. The best relationship I ever had, girl wanted a family and life with me. Respected the hell out of me. I told her what she was wanted to hear even though I know deep down I didn’t want it and she wasn’t the one. I think eventually she realized this. She left but still chased me for years and I never entertained the idea of going back.

Women can feel when something isn’t right and your bull****ting, A lot of us have egos here and enjoy having a hot girl into us and convince ourselves the girl is more perfect than she really is because we don’t want to accept the fact that we made a mistake
To have any type of decent relationship, you have to get 3 things right or it will never work:

Religion
Family/Kids
Managing money

If you aren't aligned on those things, and also don't have the red pill confidence, relationship/marriage failure is 100%.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if I will ever get a shot at the family/ wife thing but it would be nice if the man in the sky could give me a shot. Im a good guy just have some issues
Well I said this before because I believe in it. Women should be compliment to your life, not the focus of it. Instead focus on yourself and develop your full potential.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well guys I think I’m just to go through my plan and head down to Miami. While I could stay here, go out and date a hotter chick and move on, some things you just have to bury in the past and this feels like one of those things. ...If I was in a big city I don’t feel like this would be bothering me as much. Again I’ve been with a good 70-80 women , have had numerous a relationships/breakups that lasted way longer than this...not gonna lie boys this **** ****ed me up. The slow pace of the small town life got to me, she was the only thing keeping me here really.... Now there is no point.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score