"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Any Tips to break a semi-Longdistance Relationship?

coldfire

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2002
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
So there's a girl I will be working with a couple times a week for the next few months. I asked her out but she was reluctant to give a straight answer. A 'maybe' was her answer. Then I found out from her that she has a bf. Which later I found out to be a semi-long distance relationship in which he is gone often. She doesn't seem to excited when she talks about him though- I overheard in one of her conversations about him and seems like she won't stay with him past a few more years max. So, I figure since she's going to be around I might as well do something to attract her to me. I hear long distance relationships never work out anyway. So what can I do with this girl while she is away from her bf? She lives by herself. Anyways to steal her away? I'm open to all ideas. No negative advice though please. Thank you.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by coldfire
?
Does she really merit more attention from you than any other woman? Preferably a single one?
 

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2002
Messages
682
Reaction score
3
Location
NH/MA
Personally I wouldn't waste my time with her, however you asked for a suggestion to your problem. I would casually date this girl and would try to eventually sleep with her. Once you get over that hump, you can keep this girl as a f-buddy. She seems into this other guy, however if your game is good enough she will be into you physical and when she need a push of lust.

M.A.C.
 

mystik

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2002
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
plenty of woman out there, dont be a gay fxck
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top