Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any tips on picking up girls online?

Tai

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you guys gonna say, go pickup girls in real life, yea i do that but still i work at home so i dont have that much times outside picking up girls, chatting up girls while doing some work could be a good time investment, any tips? like whats not to say... whats good to say, when to ask for a #, how long till you ask to see them in person etc...

Thanks!

rich_uk

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you concentrated on work at home you would have enough time to go out and meet girls! alot easier, especially as girls may turn out to be guys, or shemales or some other ****. better to be done face to face!

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did a little test recently..to see how girls responded to me online

In one group, I would chat with chicks and say nice things like "Hey Hows it going, cute picture! Im starman!"

Got little responses..

In another test I said something like "Me, You, Bed NOW! Nice Pic BTW!"

or "Nice Pic! I could do terrible things to that body!"

and I got like QUADRUPLE the amount of responses!

most of the girls said they thought it was hilarious..

I was shocked..Try it and see

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Online is a perfect avenue to practice your DJ skills though. Plus, if you are good, you will not be taken in by posers online. Do not just take my word on it, try it yourself.

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
I did a little test recently..to see how girls responded to me online

In one group, I would chat with chicks and say nice things like "Hey Hows it going, cute picture! Im starman!"

Got little responses..

Hahah funny coz its true, online chics are all about the ****. Actually my ex of 1 1/2 years I randomly met off the net, she was a HB8.5-9, I also met some other chic about 7.5-8.5 who I slept with showered with, and found out was cheating on her b/f of 5 years lol.........

Online is good for teh booty calls :)

spanky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I did a little test recently..to see how girls responded to me online In one group, I would chat with chicks and say nice things like "Hey Hows it going, cute picture! Im starman!"

Got little responses..

Damn, thought that was my secret.

Starman is right; as far as I am concerned, this is the best way to go online. I recently changed to this attitude online and I am getting four times the response that I used to get. You have to stand out, man.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you guys tried this to chicks you already know?

I always get "you're so Mean to me!!"

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
want a good tip? dont pick up chicks online. they usually UG's.

One just walked out of my house 20 mins ago.

Tai

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to disagree that online chicks are ugly, maybe this statment is true 5 years ago but now everybody goes online, you might even see a 10! i know many hot girls that uses the net to look for guys...

I used to be too nice to girls online sayin things like hi, how are you and boring stuff like that, no wonder i cant score anything! i gotta try that ****y attitute, thanks for the tip!

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do you guys find these girls? Chatrooms? Online personals websites? Links pls?

spanky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
want a good tip? dont pick up chicks online. they usually UG's. One just walked out of my house 20 mins ago.
Hey, Oxide, I heard not too many chicks walk out of your house once they enter anyway- the usually wind up on milk cartons.

Just kidding, man. I am doing work at my computer and I am getting bored with it so I need to break the monotony.

Anyway, I hear about this problem so much. I have only met up with a couple of chicks from online and they looked like they did in the online picture. I have been experimenting with the online thing for just under a month.

So most of these broads just purposely give false photos or what?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spanky
Hey, Oxide, I heard not too many chicks walk out of your house once they enter anyway- the usually wind up on milk cartons.

Just kidding, man. I am doing work at my computer and I am getting bored with it so I need to break the monotony.

Anyway, I hear about this problem so much. I have only met up with a couple of chicks from online and they looked like they did in the online picture. I have been experimenting with the online thing for just under a month.

So most of these broads just purposely give false photos or what?
B E W A R E---O F---G L A M O U R S H O T---P I C T U R E S ! ! !

TheCloser

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Starman...treat them differently than any other guys...be totally ****y...if they don't like it, it means they don't have a sense of humour. I kinda like the internet, because it lets you get to know them before you get all caught up in her looks. Make sure you get their picture quick though...Slikka_than_avg didn't do that one time, and he got a whale of a girl after he had sent 6 or 7 emails...lol

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heh I used to do the online dating thing..Now I date my hand 10 times a week

#1 Be VERY cautious of glamourshots..retouched/fuzzy photo's..ALWAYS get 2-3 pictures..and act like THEY are the ones that need to prove themselves NOT YOU!

#2 Talk about sexual situations in a funny way..(i.e. If we go on a date..Im bringing some dogs or body guards to call you off because you wont be able to reists me)

#3 Get the Phone Number ASAP!!! any more than 2-3 email exchanges and they lose interest..THEY WANT YOU TO ASK FOR THEIR #'s!! TRUST mE On THIS ONE!!

#4 DONT EMAIL THEM TOO MUCH! AND MAKE IT SHORT!

#5 Have fun..this whole online thing is a funny joke to me..if you got time to kill and wanna get laid..Internet chicks are easy as pie..just dont get hung up..they are usually all whacked too

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
heh I used to do the online dating thing..Now I date my hand 10 times a week

#1 Be VERY cautious of glamourshots..retouched/fuzzy photo's..ALWAYS get 2-3 pictures..and act like THEY are the ones that need to prove themselves NOT YOU!
More about pictures:

- Get full body shots

- Beware of shots where the body is hidden

- Beware of women wearing black outfits (black hides the figure)

- Beware of pictures where someone else is cut out of the photo

- Beware on head shots where she is propped up on her hands (look at her fingers and wrists, they help determine the womans size. And women reading this, do not get angry, I know you guys tend to swell during that time of month but who are you trying to fool? How many of you will have your photograph taken when you are bloated?")

- Beware of far away shots

- Beware of high school yearbook photos if she is sophomore in college or older (if a girl gains weight, it usually happens during the first year or two of college)

- Be wary of black and white photos. They can make anyone look good.

- Be EXTREMELY wary of black and white Glamor Shot photos!
:D

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Any tips for picking up girls online?

Yeah...DON'T. :)

Come on...if you happen to be interested in someone's online personality and you want to meet them for REAL, that's one thing. If you look to pick up girls on the Internet...good luck. Cuz that's what it is...luck. Maybe once in a great while you'll find someone who's worth the time and not just BSing (people have radically different personas on the Internet than in real life).

And when you do, you will STILL need to MEET that person in the REAL world to be intimate.

Why not just skip the damned "love-by-proxy" steps and meet her in real life to begin with?

You want to open a browser and download a girlfriend. Put some effort into finding women. :) You say you have no time? If something's important enough, you MAKE time.

Internet conversations are NOTHING like real life. I've found this by talking to girls over the Internet. It's a completely different dynamic. No amount of "practice" chatting online will prepare you for a real conversation, where you have to react and respond in real-time, not just verbally, but physically.

I dunno...maybe you're different. Maybe you can be satisfied with some words on a screen. To me, that eliminates everything that's great about women from the process.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the idea of sitting on my A$$, drinking beer, and hoggin pork rinds..and settin up dates..its fun!

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sonick182
Where do you guys find these girls? Chatrooms? Online personals websites? Links pls?
Blogs. Livejournal, xanga, asianavenue, etc.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
Any tips for picking up girls online?

Yeah...DON'T. :)

Come on...if you happen to be interested in someone's online personality and you want to meet them for REAL, that's one thing. If you look to pick up girls on the Internet...good luck. Cuz that's what it is...luck.
I have NO idea how you guy go about meeting people online or if you have even tried. Sarging is a game of numbers and the Internet provides that.

The is a lot off bull**** out there but it is as easy to wade through it as to wade through it in a club, but the numbers are better and you can expand you range exponencially.

For example, I use to travel a lot and I was able to line up dates in advance in cities I was visiting. I went out with women that asked if THEY could take me out on the town and show me around their city. Some even provided lodging ;)

So again, I don't understand why anyone would not take advantage of this tool.