Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Any tips on gaming women on Instagram

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
This is coming from a guy with just travel pictures on there. Apparently the dating apps won't allow shirtless pictures on there, butttt women can shake their @$$ and show cleavage so time to adapt lol.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
Advice: don’t game women on Instagram.
Where am I supposed to go then?

Can't hit on gym women

Dating apps are the free agency

The grocery store is like my work place, so I'm not ***** where I eat essentially.

I have tried running around at the popular parks, but I don't want to get darker lol
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Where am I supposed to go then?

Can't hit on gym women

Dating apps are the free agency

The grocery store is like my work place, so I'm not ***** where I eat essentially.

I have tried running around at the popular parks, but I don't want to get darker lol
Dating apps and social circles are the best move. Instagram is toxic.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
Wish I was having such luck online. Everything slow for me rn....

as for Instagram, I’ve wondered this too. I post pics of the table when I go to eat at Denny’s or IHOP. Before we eat and after we’re done kind of pics. Lots of HOT Instagram chicks like the pics andfollow my profile.So been wondering how to capitalize
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Instagram game is rich celebrity game. You are out of your league unless you make 7 figures and travel the world. Get off that shvt.

Social circles and dating apps are the best bet. If you live out in the countryside, get a hot pad in a major city. Dating is a numbers game.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

TheKid

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2020
Messages
124
Reaction score
125
Age
33
You will just be one of the many unread messages that are contributing to the problem.
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Unless you have high status
10k active followers
Tons of high quality pics

You won't get far on instagram, you will just end up as another orbiter
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Unless you have high status
10k active followers
Tons of high quality pics

You won't get far on instagram, you will just end up as another orbiter
Pretty much it! The generally better approach if you're looking for better quality interactions is to do either social circle or non-bar cold approach.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top